Daniel Radcliffe dating older woman?

mallika_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
Does Daniel Radcliffe have a girlfriend? Rumors are swirling that the 16-year-old actor, who has won the hearts of millions of young girls as wizard hero Harry Potter, has become more than friendly with a trainee hairdresser seven years his senior. As Karina pointed out when we were discussing this story, if the situation was reversed, and Radcliffe was a 23-year-old guy dating a 16-year-old, this wouldn't be as much of a story.

It's that whole Demi Moore-Ashton Kutcher thing that gives the tale (which, we should point out, Radcliffe's publicist vehemently denies) a bit of a "hmmmmm" factor. Tell us what you think: is it ridiculous for the media to make a big deal out of this story, just because the maybe-girlfriend in question is older than the actor? Or do you think it's really only a story because of who Daniel Radcliffe is, and because he has that swoon factor over so many young girls (and maybe more than a few women, to boot)?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manshi_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanx mallika but d hairdresser is not his gf. dan confirmed in one of his interviews 😊
daniel_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashi_rox

thanx mallika but d hairdresser is not his gf. dan confirmed in one of his interviews 😊

yep he did say tht.... she is more like a good frend of his .. nothing else
zara29 thumbnail
thanx 4 the info.. 😊
[quote=Daniel_4ever]ashi_rox wrote:
thanx mallika but d hairdresser is not his gf. dan confirmed in one of his interviews

[/quote]
thats good.. 😊 πŸ˜‰
Bratati_0712 thumbnail

Originally posted by: daniel_4ever

thnk godπŸ˜ƒ

albusdumbledore thumbnail
Thatz a rumor and a pathetic one at that..... her mother to said that... you think that would be possible.....

actually that may be possible coz I too had a crush on my teacher in college. I was 19 and doin my HSC while she was 23 n teachin chemistry (a bit like Main Hoon Na πŸ˜› ) but that was just a crush.... I spent hours bunkin other lectures just to attend her classes with other batches........ πŸ˜‰ 😳 ❀️ I thought we were just like ☯️.

hazelgirl thumbnail
Its a rumor 😑

Dan is sweet to do all this πŸ˜›
albusdumbledore thumbnail

Originally posted by: hazelgirl

Its a rumor 😑

Dan is sweet to do all this πŸ˜›

I agree..... he may be naughty about getting cho sumtime or the other.... but I don't think he'll be doin anythin like this....

tejas

Bratati_0712 thumbnail

πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: albusdumbledore

Thatz a rumor and a pathetic one at that..... her mother to said that... you think that would be possible.....

actually that may be possible coz I too had a crush on my teacher in college. I was 19 and doin my HSC while she was 23 n teachin chemistry (a bit like Main Hoon Na πŸ˜› ) but that was just a crush.... I spent hours bunkin other lectures just to attend her classes with other batches........ πŸ˜‰ 😳 ❀️ I thought we were just like ☯️.

πŸ˜†mind blowinnnnnnnπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

daniel_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: albusdumbledore

I agree..... he may be naughty about getting cho sumtime or the other.... but I don't think he'll be doin anythin like this....

tejas

i agree with u 2 too