Posted: 19 years ago

Hey all, just thought I'd let you know........ I was poking around in my outbox and noticed that Disha77 has been online sometime today, the first of April. So she may be feeling some what better. No joke, guys, go check for yourselves.

Hope to see you posting again soon, Disha!

-DKaddict

Hey

Fab news i hope she has recovered anbd can't wait for her posts as they are simply brilliant...Please post as soon as you feel well disha77..

Thanks for the good news..

Wishing Disha77 well.

Samy😃

thats real good!!!!!!!

Hope disha gets better soon!!!!!!!!!

Love Asian princess/DK ki dewaani

hey i agree coz when i wasnt  a member..i wud just swoon over her fab updates..with such articulate details..man i miss her..hope she is fine and back with a bang😊

Originally posted by samy74

Hey

Fab news i hope she has recovered anbd can't wait for her posts as they are simply brilliant...Please post as soon as you feel well disha77..

Thanks for the good news..

Wishing Disha77 well.

Samy😃

Disha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disha is teh best!

Please please post somethin if u r here..I have missed u so much......😭😭😭

-bomby!
hey ..I saw her online at BT today...oh wait maybe she is feelin better...yEAHHHHH..!

-bomby

hey dish

get well soon

we all miss ya a lot

Love KP

I just PMed her on BT...seems like she forgot to log off...but she would have posted a message..but she dint...

hey Disha..

though we never met.. and wonder if we ever will.. I feel that you are part of my family....

I thought I would never care for people I would meet in forums or in chat room..anymore.. I joined India-forum about four months.. after having a break of 7 years from chat/forums.. they gave me nothing but pain..

but you guys are too good to be ignored.. and here I am.. writing this..

We all love you and we miss you here!!..

~memsaab

Edited by memsaab - 19 years ago

hey Disha...get well soon and get here girl..we all miss u so much...let us know how u are..wish we could see you and help you yaar....

Take care..our wishes are with u...

Love

Veda