Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Enigmatic AbhIya#89:Jaise Chanda Mein Hai Chandni (Page 80)

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleFairy

Originally posted by shewascool90210

i think they are talking about ksg b/c he was consider maybe as abhay raichand when abhay died or something. i guess they are thinking if pkyek do come back then maybe they will cast ksg in it!Confused

And where did they hear this news from? KSG's busy doing films. He is not coming back to small screen for a while. His name was actually dragged for NO reason. KSG was never considered to play Abhay. It was just ONE SBS segment which was titled 'Abhay is now Armaan' when Misha told Pia that the guy in the photo is Armaan.

omg b/c of this people are talking about himROFLwhat has this world came to re!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
tanzi when will the avi will be postedEmbarrassedi cannot live without abhiya even for a day!

.SmokeySilence.

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
@Ruks: Right! Good observationLOL.LOL
@Tanzie: I've never seen Vivian say even one warm word for his fans. He gives his gf all the credit. I'm sorry, I can at most appreciate him for playing Abhay but even Abhay can't stop me from disliking him. THAT is how much he has lowered himself in my eyes.
@Banu: Suku ki toh baat hee jaane do. I can list countless instances when he's done that. He's never acknowledged her hardwork. This success belongs to BOTH of them. ABHIYA is what sells not Vivian or Sukirti. But for someone who can't respect the fans who made him a star overnight, I don't expect him to give credit to a costar he doesn't get along with.

Edited by PurpleFairy - 19 December 2011 at 12:47pm

.SmokeySilence.

.SmokeySilence. IF-Stunnerz
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

tanzi when will the avi will be postedEmbarrassedi cannot live without abhiya even for a day!

I will try to make it as soon as possible Bani... I have lots of works pending since my holiday is from next week so just let me be done with them Embarrassed
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

omg b/c of this people are talking about himROFLwhat has this world came to re!

AND this segment was aired 6 months backROFL.ROFL

@Tanzie: I guess you're right *Sigh*
.SmokeySilence. IF-Stunnerz
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
That is soo true Neethz... he never said how their success equally goes to Suku as well...I mean I never heard any good word for Suku from him... Pinch
he thanks his gf for bringing him food in the late night shifts Stern Smile I mean seriously... is that all you got? I hope his career ship doesnt sink bcoz of his love sickness or watever that u can call it Wacko

.Jane..

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleFairy

@Ruks: Right! Good observationLOL.LOL
@Tanzie: I've never seen Vivian say even one warm word for his fans. He gives his gf all the credit. I'm sorry, I can at most appreciate him for playing Abhay but even Abhay can't stop me from disliking him. THAT is how much he has lowered himself in my eyes.
@Banu: Suku ki toh baat hee jaane do. I can list countless instances when he's done that. He's never acknowledged her hardwork. This success belongs to BOTH of them. ABHIYA is what sells not Vivian or Sukirti. But for someone who can't respect the fans who made him a star overnight, I don't expect him to give credit to a costar he doesn't get along with.

what there is more then that partShockedshame on this man i must say. he has become too much egoistic b/c of his fame, agree it's not vivian or sukirti that made a hit but abhiya did and it always will be that. but netz he is too blinded by love of someone and like some people says love is blind and it sure is, this woman knows how to make man run according to her.

but i think everything is fine now, ViSu are not in fighting terms now but in good terms but yes he wants to credit his so called GF more then anyone then he can do that in his house, i am not interested in this stuff, love is ok but too much love can cause problem. this man needs to grow up and if he feels shame to do love scene with his co-stars na then who told him to come as a actor, he needs to quite and sit home with his GF all day, we don't need a actor like him in our industry. 

.Jane..

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_xeelan

I will try to make it as soon as possible Bani... I have lots of works pending since my holiday is from next week so just let me be done with them Embarrassed

no problem tanziHug

Go to top