Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Enigmatic AbhIya#89:Jaise Chanda Mein Hai Chandni (Page 129)

Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by syria2014

Yup! AP will always be special to me. Last time , I shed this much tear was when Elena rejected Damon.Broken HeartI will get over it. But, yeh dil manta nahi that this is the end for AP journey. That AP will be back by next year. Stupid heart !!!! When my heart has truly believed something, it has come true. it has never been wrong.

Syria my heart is also saying hamare Abhiya  will come back.  but till then it will be hard Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

U_R_BeautifulMrs.Peanuts

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivanipandit29

Syria please don't loose hope yaar. u are the one you gave as so much hope n remember when i was being too senty you told me not to make you senty.   know you are making me senty even more

Like Neetz Said no one can take away the precious Abhiya memories from us cuz they will live in our hearts forever n yea  it will take time to heal our wounds. cuz we love them way too much. OuchBroken Heart

But  we will bring them back by hook or by crook   pkyek 2 will happen cuz i am sure  lot of us are demanid ing it i notice one think there are too many pkyek 2  petetion open  we need to spread message so everyone signs all of them n we all keep emailing ekta.

yes please syria don't lose hope! we are trying na!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

U_R_Beautiful

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210

BINGO!!!! oh don't even start on that, we got reported for something that was not even related to PKYEK, we were just cracking of about someone in MF who was our abhiya and some phank thought we were bashing who should not be name and i told the mods it's not that they ignored itOuch

I know! They say worse stuff about AP and bash APians like hell. Why is action never taken against them?Dead
Anyway, forget it now. We're going back there for our 100th na? So cheer up. Rest of them, we'll enjoy whether MF or no MF because we APians are always hereHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

U_R_Beautiful

U_R_Beautiful IF-Rockerz
U_R_Beautiful
U_R_Beautiful

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
okayyy@neethzi bani,syria rani who will be helping me to make a introoo  like generally talking wayyy?tell soonishhh
who are on Sum chat sight?
Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Syria please don't loose hope yaar. u are the one you gave as so much hope n remember when i was being too senty you told me not to make you senty.   know you are making me senty even more

Like Neetz Said no one can take away the precious Abhiya memories from us cuz they will live in our hearts forever n yea  it will take time to heal our wounds. cuz we love them way too much. OuchBroken Heart

But  we will bring them back by hook or by crook   pkyek 2 will happen cuz i am sure  lot of us are demanid ing it i notice one think there are too many pkyek 2  petetion open  we need to spread message so everyone signs all of them n we all keep emailing ekta.

i am sorry Shivani. I just miss them yaar. Sorry for getting senty. my heart feels empty,and i am so attach to them.OuchI am sorry . I know I am supposed to be  strength of  u guys. If I break down, what will happen?OuchI am sorry instead of giving u guys support, and strength during rough times. I am crying. I am sorry yaar.!OuchI will try my best to your hope and strength.EmbarrassedI just need time/Ouch

True! We have so many petition pages. Every comment I see on every fan page says they want the show back. We will get our show back by hook or crook.!Approve

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

U_R_BeautifulAbhiya_Visu

Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210

Bani i know u don't show off n its probably urs they have uploaded

wow i found something you made but with some one else uploaded.

Bani  i know when it comes to abhiya  it all about perfection cuz they are so perfect. so gotta be perfect n u always do perfect. Hug

what someone else has uploaded my stuff without my permission abhiya are not touching material Angry

i know   it really sad. Ouch    i am really sorry yaar  that someone could do this n probably all there uploaded stuff is urs. OuchShocked

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mIGRT3fKTo&feature=related

Edited by shivanipandit29 - 20 December 2011 at 11:48am
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
guys who is making creation beside me, syria and nikky
Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
i am gonna do vm. that's all i can do!LOLFF, Fiction! No Siggies, and Avis. I am miserable at them.UnhappyROFL

Go to top