Enigmatic AbhIya#89:Jaise Chanda Mein Hai Chandni - Page 63

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by PurpleFairy

Chalo, I'm off now, Bani. It's getting late. See you later! Tc! Gnite🤗

goodnight netz and sweet dream! do come here whenever you get time b/c it feels good to see you here🤗
well, I have a whole letter type to Ekta Mata stating Season 2 problem.😳Don't worry 🤗
By sanchitaroy at 2011-12-19

i seriously like her smile😳it is sweet and innocent!
Originally posted by syria2014

well, I have a whole letter type to Ekta Mata stating Season 2 problem.😳Don't worry 🤗

make sure to add my stuff to but we all know ekta does not care!
i don't know what happened. But,whatever issue they had was because of Lady. V.D. In pic, u can see Lady V.D . pic near Suku. They might not be on the best buddies, but they are on good terms. Neetz!I have high regard,and respect for u. But, Please don't be so negative. The attitude of Visu towards each other has changed a lot. They have sort their differences out,and I think they will work together again.😳I am gonna pray during Chrismtas that once upon friend do become good friends again.😍 Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by syria2014

i don't what happened. But,whatever issue they had was because of Lady. V.D. In pic, u can see Lady V.D . pic near Suku. They might not be on the best buddies, but they are on good terms. Neetz!I have high regard,and respect for u. But, Please don't be so negative. The attitude of Visu towards each other has changed a lot. They have sort their differences out,and I think they will work together again.😳I am gonna pray during Chrismtas that once upon friend do become good friends again.😍

yes to me even they look it good terms but i just hope they get better as day goes by!! i hope vivian dumps this woman for his sake!
i am just waiting for the garam masala news. Let's see if they make it down the aisle/😆
i just hope for the best for everyone! would love to see the friendship shines again but i sure won't like it if the show comes back and we still get the cold feet from each other, i want nice stuff! i want something good between ViSu!!!!

i gotta go to work! see you guys later.

i pray to god that ViSu are in good terms and like before!
just have faith in God Banu!> They say if you truly ask for something with your heart , it will come true.😍