Enigmatic AbhIya#89:Jaise Chanda Mein Hai Chandni - Page 46

Posted: 12 years ago
oh even i won't be able to see another person playing the vampire role then vivian! he might not be the greatest actor but boy he is the PERFECT! thing for this vampire role, he has the feature that makes him hot when he is in that egoistic mood.😛
Originally posted by me_shreeya

the popularitiy of pkyek is immense nd  vivian nd sukirti r loved by millions...thtz wht matters..
fbook is one of the biggerst proofs..!!

to tell you the truth i never knew about this, i knew that the forum loves abhiya and ViSu to an extend that they can fight or die for them, i have seen them defend abhiya and ViSu but one thing that get's on my nerve is vivian PDA, that is a big NO NO! for me, he needs to stop with this BS then i want this show to start!
i am also hopin 4 pkyek 2.. but 4 tht ekta needs 2 decide fast if she wants season 2 or nt...
without visu..no abhlya 4 me nd no pkyek 2
all this popularity happened b/c of ViSu b/c if it was not for suku or vivian this show won't be this hit at all, and ekta better understand that and make a new story asap but please no BS drag shit ok, fresh story with a new beginning but dark one, like very dark one, i won't even mind f abhay is grey character for few days, i like bad boy alot and vivian has that capacity to play that.

i want more fight, death, and scary scene then drag shit!

Originally posted by shewascool90210

to tell you the truth i never knew about this, i knew that the forum loves abhiya and ViSu to an extend that they can fight or die for them, i have seen them defend abhiya and ViSu but one thing that get's on my nerve is vivian PDA, that is a big NO NO! for me, he needs to stop with this BS then i want this show to start!

i think there r more suku fans in the forum thn vivianz..4 obvious reason..!!
me 2 dont like the pdas..🤢
Originally posted by shewascool90210

all this popularity happened b/c of ViSu b/c if it was not for suku or vivian this show won't be this hit at all, and ekta better understand that and make a new story asap but please no BS drag shit ok, fresh story with a new beginning but dark one, like very dark one, i won't even mind f abhay is grey character for few days, i like bad boy alot and vivian has that capacity to play that.

i want more fight, death, and scary scene then drag shit!

the problem here is there r rumours tht vivian has already got a show..so he definately will nt be able to do 2 serial at a time..
so ekta really needs 2 hurry..

well i don't blame themhe needs to grow up and get that blind fold off, this man pisses me off to core, if his GF has problem him doing romantic scene then i say she can take him home and sit on his laps and feed him milk then let him work b/c if he cannot give us what we want about abhiya then i don't want him anywhere near PKYEK!

it is a dark love story and it has to have intense scene, scary scene, fight scene, death scene, painful scene, it has to have everything.

even if it comes down to taking your clothes off like abhay did to save piya is has to have that and vivian cannot ignore that, if he cannot keep his personal problem away from profession then he has no right to play with our abhay or abhiya!
i completely agree wit u bani...
hmmm yes i heard about that to and it seems he has from what it looks like i hope it's PKYEK 2 not another show and even if it is then i want suku with him!

i care a dame if they are not good friends anymore but they are one hot couple who no one can deny that they create blazing like hot chemistry onscreen.

there is this saying that the ones that hate each other the most they are the one that create hotness and ViSu does that. fight or no fight ViSu are one hell hot couple😳

what i am scared of is that i don't want ekta to mess PKYEK 2 up like KHM 2, that will be horrible. i don't mind sad, painful scene, i am used to that. heartbreaking i can take that to, all i want is a good story that will keep my attention.
remember the kitchen scene of abhiya the way she hug him and huge her that was really sweet na, to me it looked like ViSu were real husband and wife.

and their ofscreen masti in season 1 that was just WOW! her standing on his feet b/c she was cold and then he eating noodles from her bucket was the best of best scene ever.