Enigmatic AbhIya#89:Jaise Chanda Mein Hai Chandni - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago

i<3 tee twiligt and tee luxe series

i HaVe tons of faV moVies
Cannot Count. :P
i hav nly watched twilight movie hv not read the book..
i dont really like bella..
Ishq Sufiyaana..my urrent fav song...😳
nd dil ibadat..is my all time fav song..coz its abhlyaz song 4 me..
Originally posted by me_shreeya

Image25.jpg

Aag aur patanga...
i so love this pic nd promo..😳

i bani heart this scene from the bottom of my heart😳
from now on whenever i am going to hear dil ibadat i am going to remember abhiya re😳it is embedded in me!
has everyone read this😳
you want the show back then work with us please😃

credit: sweetkitty123

OMG GUYZ THERE IS A SOLLUTION!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT IM SO HAPPY!!! I READ ON MANY PAGES THAT KISHWER MERCHANT AND THE CHANNEL PPL TOLD EKTA ABOUT ALL THE HATE EMAILS THEY WERE GETTING ABOUT THE SHOW ENDING! SO EKTA SAID THAT IF THERE IS A HIGH DEMAND OF THE SHOW SHE WILL BRING IT BACK WITH THE SAME CAST AND CREW!
Send lots of mails to TELLYCHAKKAR, STAR ONE, SAAS BAHU AUR SAAZISH , BALAJI TELEFILMS & SAAS BAHU AUR BETIYAAN.

TELLYCHAKKAR : Phone : 022-66424000
E-mail [email protected].
STAR ONE : [email protected]
022- 6630 5555
SAAS BAHU AUR SAAZISH : [email protected]

BALAJI TELEFILMS : Phone : 022-40698000
E-mail : [email protected]

SAAS BAHU AUR BETIYAAN : 011-23684878, 23684888
[email protected]

Use a short cut.

Write a email message and copy and paste the links that you have given - and send them to all 4 addresses at the same time by using the BCC, Blind Carbon Copy function.
thanks carisma by giving this information😃

if ekta is ready to bring it back then why cannot we have it back. i mean come on this is PKYEK about a vampire and a human love story where will you get a story like this re😳

it is unique and it always will be and ViSu god bless them for being so hot together.
there is two things that i hearted from the bottom of my heart, two shows but one of them betrayed us to and extend that it broke me hence i never put siggie of that jodi in my dabba and another is our abhiya which i tried so hard not to fall for but like they say you cannot fight love and i learn that in the most hard way😳

love is not always happy happy feelings but you have to take a lot of pain to get what you want!
i just cannot seem to have peace of my mind, there is two things i want now one KW show to come asap and now abhiya to come back.

love i tell you, it can be very painful!
banu! I swear if we had the page up on vivian's fan page. we would have had so many signatures. I mean the dude got famous due to A.R. nah, than why the f**k won't his silly administrator won't  allow to post the link up there.😵they are promoting other guys pages and why can't we say that we want the show back.🤔