Posted: 18 years ago
  Kripa, Mishti can't stand each other
   By: Vickey Lalwani
   August 2, 2005

Kripa (Neha Bamb)
Mishti (Suvarna Jha) from Sony's Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai
All is not well between Kripa (Neha Bamb) and Mishti (Suvarna Jha) of Balaji's Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai (Sony). The two actresses cannot stand each other….

Looking through

A source says, "Neha and Suvarna do not communicate with each other, unless they have to be in the same frame. There is a cold war going on between the two girls.

They simply look through each other when the cameras are not on them."
The source further informs, "Suvarna is far more friendly to Angad (Iqbal Khan) than Neha is.

In an attempt to make Neha feel left out, Suvarna would rub Iqbal's back
when he coughs. Looking at all this, Neha would make faces."

Boarding school bonding

When contacted, Khan said, "I am definitely more comfortable with Suvarna than I am with Neha. That's perhaps because we both come from a boarding school background. We tend to speak on the same wavelength."

"Suvarna and Neha have an on-off relationship. They were cool with each other when I left for Kashmir. I don't know if anything happened between them after that," Khan added.

Says Neha, "I am a reserved person. I don't yap non-stop. Suvarna is a very expressive person.

We are two different personalities altogether. I hardly spoke to these guys in the first two months, but things are good now. Suvarna and I may not yap 24 X 7, but then, we often tend to shoot on different units and venues."

Quote unquote

On the other hand, Suvarna preferred to keep mum when we asked her about her version. At first she refused to pick up our call, but later responded to our SMS, "I don't want to comment," she wrote.

A little later, however, she had second thoughts and sent us another SMS, this time clearly trying to push us on a different track, "I advise you strongly to stop manufacturing baseless rumours and address the issues at hand.

"Innumerable people have suffered in the past few days. I care more about them than about uninvited publicity."

You wanted a quote. You got one."

the link from where i got infi from sorry if it has bin posted before!

http://web.mid-day.com/hitlist/2005/august/115275.htm

😊haha sautan ki ladai!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

thanks for the article........suvarna luks hot in that pic.....and she is a smart lady too.
LOL.its seems as though no one on da sets of KYPH rly likes eachother..no wonder they did so good wen they all had to hate eachother in the show πŸ˜† dey were showin der real emotions πŸ˜†
KArishma*** Edited by Desi Pride - 18 years ago

thankooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bhabhi! 😳 πŸ˜‰

- Dharti!

thnx 4 postin................

When contacted, Khan said, "I am definitely more comfortable with Suvarna than I am with Neha.
I hate Iqbal for all that nonsense not being comfortable with NEha 😑 😑 😑
When contacted, Khan said, "I am definitely more comfortable with Suvarna than I am with Neha.
WHOA! THAT'S A REALLY OLD ARTICLE! THANKS FOR SHARING! πŸ˜†
lol its ok! hehhe and angad&kripa its old soo calm and yaar its his choice hes saying who hes more comfy with wots the prob in that! πŸ˜• 😊