Uncensored IF’s Bro’s Bro thread-1st Page - Page 88

Posted: 18 years ago
hmm I will make u taste first and then will eat ...dont wanna take risk
Originally posted by prap

i just had my lunch.....so i am not hungry....so is saba the cook of boy's club??? 😆

oh yeah already 1 pm ..today lost 1 hr in sleep I guess  but still waiting for breakfast ...saba now make it brunch 😆

n be quite n eat ...n if u complain 😡 😆
sagar chander and prayas was complaining so now they are on anti curruption ..so be carfulll...bro club is facing so many probs from the day it started ...now there is competator club to started by our cook /lawyer 😆
Originally posted by ~Mrs.P Gill~

n be quite n eat ...n if u complain 😡 😆

cool u really fast saba 😛 now I can say panna is little lucky 😆
oh i thought bro's club would have something intelligent discussion....never knew discussing food was something intelligent.......and payal don't worry...you are doing your duty just fine....only i am being permitted here who is not he/she....and i don't need to bribe you to permit me...you'll let me in anyways....hehe....so its certain that you are not taking any bribes!!!!! 😆

Originally posted by mans

sagar chander and prayas was complaining so now they are on anti curruption ..so be carfulll...bro club is facing so many probs from the day it started ...now there is competator club to started by our cook /lawyer 😆

😆...yup ...beware 😈

i mite just poison da food 😆

prap without food how can we discuss ...so many probs in bro club so first we are trying to put the system in place 😆 😆 😆 sounds good sentence 😆
i know i m a gud cook ...i was awarded by google 😆
i said i won't come here

but i have to make one comment

this is more like he/she club than mans 😆