Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nibbler thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
lol mans so agree with you!!!!! i said the same thing to girls in the girls club and they are like u guyz are so dumbo!!!! 😡 😆
mans thumbnail

Originally posted by: prap

hi people just dropped by to say hello since you know this is really "important"......hehe......but who is this he/she you are talking about???????/ 😕

hey prap how u doin? u dont know who he /she....our club is full of he/she and now we are having problem with gatekeeper and bribe ...curruption in bro club so chandler and prayas gonna take care of that ...they are anticurruption guys of bro club😆
~Poonam~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mans

sagar/ayesha though this guj gal in dhokla sweet market 😆😆 well we will take u to ur bro sweety dont u worry ...first tell how u gonna say IF boys are too good band all gals are behind them in guj😛

i won't do that

ask sidhh he is also guju

ok me leving bye😛😊
checks thumbnail

hey chander ...nice avi bro ...everyday changing like rahul ..cool.
hmm le me see whats new ? as such IF is full of gals as always and their post is full of hot stuff ...now days they write every sentence with hot word like
amey hot ...panna hot .....IF guys hot ...IF gals hot 😆😆

Arre nahi bro...its just once after that updise down...ppl were even more confused so tried not to waste their energy in just finind whos this post is..😃😃

peace
~Poonam~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: prayas

lol mans so agree with you!!!!! i said the same thing to girls in the girls club and they are like u guyz are so dumbo!!!! 😡 😆

i naver said that😡
mans thumbnail
Poonam sweety u r guj but u dont know guj ..every time u say ask siddh ..are siddh knows everything but we are taking ur test and every test u r failing ..kabhi to pass ho jao 😆 😆
nibbler thumbnail
i know poonam u did not but other did!!! 😆 😆
~Poonam~ thumbnail

Poonam sweety u r guj but u dont know guj ..every time u say ask siddh ..are siddh knows everything but we are taking ur test and every test u r failing ..kabhi to pass ho jao 😆 😆

fine  i don't want to join this club anyways

bye
mans thumbnail
prayas bro gals dont have any topic to talk ..check their thread ..always about amey or panna or IF guys I think they just wanna increase their pages...anyway we can imagine how gals club gonna be without guys like movie without actors ...like tv without chanels 😆 😆
checks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poonampatel16

fine  i don't want to join this club anyways

bye

Arre ppl...Poonu ko naraaz mat karo...saare threads me jaake halla machcha degi iss room ke baare me....so its better to keep just one than to invite hell lot of ppl...plz mans...rockcko isse 😃

peace