Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smartalec21 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: mans

hmmmmmmmmmm....interesting....all the guyzzz think meenal was in good shape....but most of the gurlzz thought tht she was slightly heavy...i mean better then some...but not really lean.....farah even said she had folds in her stomach...lol....😆

mans thumbnail
Originally posted by: sgr3

k so ill be tha gatekeeper! 😆

u can do better job and check ayesha's Id and if ok then allow her part time gate keeper too😆
Knicks420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Siddh

Ok all my bros and Ronnie baccha 😆 I will talk to you guys later. Keep the Bro club going.

baccha kaun? dude i swear i have never heard that word before, but i heard the other versions for it. 😆 dude i only talk openly  like that with my friends i hope you dont  take it negatively.  n e ways you said it first, not me.  😆 😆

or are you callin me baccha because i had to do aarti.  it is my religion and i should do it, so there is no need to call me baccha because i am doin aarti.
Edited by KunalK - 18 years ago
checks thumbnail
Originally posted by: smartalec21

hey guyssss i have a question 4 ya'll....we were discussin dis the other day in random thread but it was mostly gurlzzz..so wud like to noe wht guys think....'did u guys think almost all the gurlzzz on II...were on the chunkier side ..atleast for their age...??????

late in reply but u r right...
thats why I dindt pick any of them 😉

peace
mans thumbnail
Originally posted by: smartalec21

she was fit in the lot ...antara need to put some weight though..may be somu bro will take care 😛

nibbler thumbnail
yup payal....plz do that....... 😆
mans thumbnail
Originally posted by: checks

late in reply but u r right...
thats why I dindt pick any of them 😉

peace

bro koi baat nahi next II3 me pick kar lena ..😛
sensation87 thumbnail

hehe k yay!!! i will check everyones id esp kunals! 😆 oh ayesha can be my parttime gatekeeper!

no i m the main gate keeper cuz i said it b4 payal😆

mans thumbnail

hehe k yay!!! i will check everyones id esp kunals! 😆 oh ayesha can be my parttime gatekeeper!

cool now no problem ....send kids to all other threads or may be send them to our chhote baba club 😆
smartalec21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sensation87

no i m the main gate keeper cuz i said it b4 payal😆

lol...yea ayesha sked before sagar...and lets make it ayesha onli...coz sagar keeps on vanishing..lol....we'll end wit a gate and no gatekeeper..lol...😆