Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smartalec21 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: Siddh

Sorry Anjali only guys allowed.

In ladko ki tohhhhhh.....dis is sexual discrimination 101.......agar mujhe nahi aane diya ...den i'm gonna report it to da mods 😈 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

Edited by smartalec21 - 18 years ago
smartalec21 thumbnail
.....and btw i already told mans tht i'm actually a guy onli 😆
anjali.nair thumbnail
mans had the guts to start this thread when he knows that sakshi is out of town. sakshi is the best to fight with mans. hmm.........let sakshi come back and there is going to a hum-tum war.
nibbler thumbnail
hahaha anjali ...sexual discrimination????this is not II where these kind of things goes on......hehehe and ok tday i knwe u were a ................... 😆
nibbler thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjali.Nair

mans had the guts to start this thread when he knows that sakshi is out of town. sakshi is the best to fight with mans. hmm.........let sakshi come back and there is going to a hum-tum war.

at the time sakshi comes back....we will be rocking and no one will be able to stop us anjali .......so u better call sakshi soon!!!!😆
smartalec21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prayas

hahaha anjali ...sexual discrimination????this is not II where these kind of things goes on......hehehe and ok tday i knwe u were a ................... 😆

lolllll...yea i'm a guy.....don't u noe...wht made u think i'm a gurl....haan haan??? 😳

anjali.nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: prayas

at the time sakshi comes back....we will be rocking and no one will be able to stop us anjali .......so u better call sakshi soon!!!!😆

till sakshi comes back i am there to fight mans jiju and rest of the gang. i am sure many will join me. so bring on!!!!!!
Edited by Anjali.Nair - 18 years ago
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Anjali.Nair

till sakshi comes back i am there to fight mans jiju and rest of the gang. i am sure many will join me. so bring on!!!!!!

Me with you on this one Anjali.....
smartalec21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sgr3

those faces in the end 😆

shuttttt  sagar 😳

anjali.nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: purva

Me with you on this one Anjali.....

purva!!welcome to the girl power team.