Bhabhi

29th March Update

Vandu4ever IF-Stunnerz
Vandu4ever
Vandu4ever

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 9:40am | IP Logged

29th March Update

The episode starts with

Nanda, Reshma, Tejal, Minu, Suhana were doing breakfast. & Tejal says Suhana is unhappy. & Minu tells Tejal not to say anything and says its hubby-wife's personal matter and Suhana hasnt say anything. Reshma asks Suhana dat watever Tejal said is true? Minu says Maji have ur breakfast, its has been too late and Reshma says I also feel dat it has been too late. Reshma was so angry. She asks Suhana dat where Vishu has gone? And Minu says he had gone with his friends. Reshma tells her to call Vishu. & Vishu comes back home. Minu asks Vish dat where was he at night? Every1 was worried for u. & Reshma says raat bhar biwi ko ghar chhodkar baahar rehna ka matlab kya hai? Vishu says I told Suhana dat I wont come back home at night, u can ask Suhana. Reshma says I wanna hear it from u. Suhana stops Reshma not to ask anything to Vish. Reshma says u keep quite Suhana. I'm asking something to u Vish where were u at night?

Vish says I was going market to buy gift for Suhana. & Gives dat saree to Reshma which he bought for Sush and says look at da gift. Reshma opens gift it was light blue saree. Every1 gives smilee. Vish says I dunno shop to buy Saree and adt stuff. I dunno if Suhana's gonna like it or not. Suhana says its really beautiful. Minu says dekha maji aapne, u were all blaming Vish without any reason. He really cares for Dulhan. Reshma tells Suhana dat this saree will look choo beaufiful on u. & Nanda says wear dis saree and get ready then go for lunch with Vishu. and says how's my idea Vishu. & Vishu gets call from Sush. Vish goes in corner and talk to Sush and says why did u call me at this time. Sush says I wanna meet u right now. Nanda comes to him and says kuchh to saram kar, u have give gift to ur wife & made her happy. Vish says its my client's call. I have to go, I have urgent meeting. Nanda says u wont go anywhere today. I'll tell ur client dat u wont come. & Vish says I'll tell my client and Nanda goes back to her sit. Vish says I cant come today, every1 r insist me to go on lunch with Suhana. & Sush says u wont take ur wife on lunch, u were going home to talk ur wife about divorce. talk to ur wife about divorce and come back to me otherwise u have forget me forever and disconnect call in gussa.. Vishu was like hello hello.. & says everyone dat I have to go. Reshma says u wont go anywhere, if meeting is really important, tell Kuku to meet him. Vishu says its not possible. I'm dealing with dat client from last 2 yrs. Nanda was like wat about Suhana? Vish says it dunn mean dat I dunn care for Suhana. I bought gift dor Suhana. Suhana was like chachi its okay. & runs to her room and crying.

Reshma comes der 2 Suhana and says u're crying beta. Suhana says dis tears have made house in my eyes. Dadi says tune es aanshu ko apni aakhon main basne ki ijajat di hai, ek baar en aanshuo ko hathakar to dekh, khushiya khud enme aake bas jayegi. Suhana says I dunno do I have to trust or not. Reshma was like trust whom? Vish? Suhana says may be I dunn trust my naseeb. Reshma says naseeb to belaag gode ki tarah hota hai, uski nkeer main lagam dal do to woh thamb jata hai, agar lagam ko chhod do to woh bigad jata hai. But ur naseeb is in ur hand, to make it worst or good its up to u. I know dat Vishu always tortured u after marriage. But after marriage, he has bring a gift for u first time. Its not just a saree but its good sign for happiness in ur life.

Vishu was with Sush and says sweetheart I'll do dat whetever u tell me to do. Sush says u're not doing as I said but u were going to lunch with ur wife. Vish says I cant get divorce in two days. Sush says but it can in 2 yrs. I'm waiting for u from next two yrs but not any more. Vish says u have waited for two yrs, just wait two more weeks. Do u no wat dad has written in his will? He's written dat if I torture Suhana or hurt her, he wont give me anything from his property. Ands he'll transfer his property on Suhana and mine baby. But I love u Sush. Sush was like but I dunn trust u. Vish says but I hate Suhana. Sush was like sach. Vish says sach.

Dadi and Reshma were talking. Reshma says after a long time happiness r coming to our house. Saroj'd be so happy to c dis. Dadi says control urself. Reshma was like Suhana ki khushiya mata rani yuhin banaye rakhe, main mata rani ke aage jyot jalakar aati hoon and leaves.

Suhana was getting ready, wears saree dat Vishu gave her, wears chudias, bindi, mangalsutra. ( & background music was- baras rahe rango ke baadal, kyun hai mera daman khali, shayad dur kahin ambar par chamak rahi hai subah ki lali, rang mile....) she was looking chooooo cute. & then she was puting her saree's paalu on shoulder so Tejal says aise nahin, aise so shoulder dikhe... so Suhana says yeh pallu hi to aurat ki khoobsurti hoti hai, uski laaj hoti hai, esi liye to Vishu mere liye saree laye hai, kyunki main khoobsurat dikhu, varna wo mere liye koe aur dress nahin late.....

Suhana and Tejal go to Dadi. Tejal says how's Suhana lookin in this saree? Suhana touches Dadi's feet and Dadi gives her aashirvad and says she's looking choooooo cute. Tejal says dekhiye dekhiye kitni sarma rahi hai, eske gal to tamatar jaise lal ho rahe hai. Dadi says the woman who hears her hubby's name and feel shy, her hubby loves her loads. Dadi says kisi ki najar na lage....

Reshma was in madir and doing Gayatri mantra ( om bhubhurva swah, tats viturva renya, bhargo devsya dimahi, dhiyo yon pracho dayat) Tejal and Suhana come to Reshma. Reshma says she looks like Saroj and blessed her and says Vishu'd be waiting for her, she must leave. Both leaves. Reshma was walking without lookin around. & she hits diya and diya falls down.

Vishu was with Uppal. Uppal says u're chhupa rustam. U have affair with Sush from last 2 yrs and I dunno about her. No1 can live with u more den 6 months. Vish says Sush is final. Uppal was like then y r u so upset? Vish says I'll divorce Suhana. Uppal says u wont get anything from property. Vish says I kno dat, thats y I cant decide anything. Uppal says u want property and Sush both but if u divorce Suhana, u'll get only Sush. Vish says I can leave property for Sush bcz I love Sush so much. Uppal was like dunn be pagal. Vish says wat can I do? I cant leave without Sush. Uppal says u have to give kurbani, Sush or property.

At Chopra House,

Nanda says had ki kardi es ladke ne, lunch time se dinner time ho gaya. Suhana is waiting from last 6 hrs & he dint call Suhana. Reshma says if he hasnt call, u go and call him. Suhana says there's no need to call him, if he wanna come, he'd came before. Nnada says I know he'll call Suhana. And Vishu calls. Suhana answers his call and says sorry. Suhana says its okay. Vishu says actually I've throw party for u. uffs what I've done, I wanted to give u surprise. Suhana seems so happy. Vishu says its speciall occation for both of us and says can u come Rangoli? if u say I'll send driver to pick u up. and plz come alone, dis moment is only for both of us. Suhana was so happy and tells Reshma, Nanda dat Vishu has thrown party for me and crying. Nanda says but y r u crying? Reshma says let her cry bcz she's so happy today. Suhana reaches somewhere and yellin Vishu's name. Vish comes from behind her and scared her. & gives her red rose and says ab to hasa diya na and put her saree pallu on her head. Suhana feels shy. Unfortunately it was her dream. She was in texi. Driver says samne hai Rangoli. Suhana goes inside hotel and ask manager dat where is Mr. Chopra's party and da man says there's no party on any Mr. Chopra's name and episode ends!!!!!

QueenE IF-Rockerz
QueenE
QueenE

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Thanks so much

Esti Aunty
Vote for bhabhi banner
punjabigl Goldie
punjabigl
punjabigl

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
thanx a lot Clap Smile