Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

TBN article!suku as purvi (Page 3)

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01Divya6696Courageous_Leoilove99Befikre

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princyz

Oh!!! That's so funnyROFL..If suku agreed than...ankita ki beti suku!!! ShockedROFLN purvi's hero is arjun means RD!!ROFLROFL n arjun ka dad DK means Naved...so Chand ka bahu phirse suku!!!ROFLROFL N i also think that Soham will return n that can b VD so..ROFL.Purvi ka shayad shaadi hogi toh Soham se hiROFL..means again VISU!!! Day DreamingROFLGod...i think i can understand what Ekta is trying to do...ApproveROFL A another PKYEK in PR.ROFL
lol..soham is purvi' s brotherLOLif soham returns as vivian..to suku n vivian will b bro-sisROFL n we all AbhIya fans will get heart attackOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Courageous_LeoDivya6696ilove99

Princyz_Belle IF-Sizzlerz
Princyz_Belle
Princyz_Belle

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pratsy

Oh!!! That's so funnyROFL..If suku agreed than...ankita ki beti suku!!! ShockedROFLN purvi's hero is arjun means RD!!ROFLROFL n arjun ka dad DK means Naved...so Chand ka bahu phirse suku!!!ROFLROFL N i also think that Soham will return n that can b VD so..ROFL.Purvi ka shayad shaadi hogi toh Soham se hiROFL..means again VISU!!! Day DreamingROFLGod...i think i can understand what Ekta is trying to do...ApproveROFL A another PKYEK in PR.ROFL
lol..soham is purvi' s brotherLOLif soham returns as vivian..to suku n vivian will b bro-sisROFL n we all AbhIya fans will get heart attackOuch

Arrey yaar...again this question..ROFLBut he's not her own brother na...N we all know that ekta ke show mein mooh boli beti ka shaadi apna own bete ke saath hi hoti hain...U can take kyunki as an example.Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. n moreover soham is not wid themWink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page...he'll come separately...n when he'll come they will not understand that he's soham..Tongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.N in Kasam se vivian got married to his mooh boli Maasi.ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Courageous_Leoilove99

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged

Arrey yaar...again this question..ROFLBut he's not her own brother na...N we all know that ekta ke show mein mooh boli beti ka shaadi apna own bete ke saath hi hoti hain...U can take kyunki as an example.Wink n moreover soham is not wid themWink..he'll come separately...n when he'll come they will not understand that he's soham..TongueN in Kasam se vivian got married to his mooh boli Maasi.ROFLROFLROFLROFL
kya he married 2 muh booli massi...wdh...nywaz...ekta's show r full of drama...thank go dpkyek me aisa kuch nhi huaLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Courageous_Leoilove99

hasinisid Groupbie
hasinisid
hasinisid

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
read just yar& m njoing al coments.
i want her in youth show.
i like to c both visu & risu.
tfs.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilove99

Princyz_Belle IF-Sizzlerz
Princyz_Belle
Princyz_Belle

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged

Arrey yaar...again this question..ROFLBut he's not her own brother na...N we all know that ekta ke show mein mooh boli beti ka shaadi apna own bete ke saath hi hoti hain...U can take kyunki as an example.Wink n moreover soham is not wid themWink..he'll come separately...n when he'll come they will not understand that he's soham..TongueN in Kasam se vivian got married to his mooh boli Maasi.ROFLROFLROFLROFL
kya he married 2 muh booli massi...wdh...nywaz...ekta's show r full of drama...thank go dpkyek me aisa kuch nhi huaLOL

yeah..i was soo shocked by thatROFL...n i am also happy that Pkyek was safe from all of this. lekin phir bhi Misha-Danish ke shaadi karwa ke toh drama hi karwane wale the...ROFL

ilove99

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
don't watch this saas bahu drama show so no clue what is going on. all i want to see is PKYEK season2 with ViSuEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Courageous_LeoPaint.It.BlacK.Maria-capriilove99BefikreFearless_Lover

Fearless_Lover IF-Stunnerz
Fearless_Lover
Fearless_Lover

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
thanks 4 sharinggg
i dnt wnt jeh & piya jodi in saas bahu type shwUnhappy

ilove99

Go to top