Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Kripa think.. think..!! (Page 3)

ghunoo Goldie
ghunoo
ghunoo

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 9:35am | IP Logged

I can't believe I am saying this.... LOLLOL

But hello people, what was Angad doing just till last week, all drunk and everything, insulting Kripa on every given occasion. Yeah, its difficult when you get a taste of your own medicine. Ouch

Edited by ghunoo - 30 March 2006 at 10:00am

pyaari_puja IF-Sizzlerz
pyaari_puja
pyaari_puja

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 9:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by buttercup.tarun

Mostly wen a girl does something like tht its goes on as the hotty talk easily than a guy doing it..

plus a girls image drown easily than a guy for these kinda crazy stuff...

wen angad did it .. no one even rememberd it nor was mentioned on any paper.. but am sure this wud go on .. as girls images ruin fasterConfused

y is a grls isaat more vurnable...thats wat i dont get... is choveniasm.. i mean grls r always treated liek dat

MEN ARE NOT SUPERIOR

aish2 IF-Sizzlerz
aish2
aish2

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 9:40am | IP Logged
I agree with ya butter di
buttercup IF-Stunnerz
buttercup
buttercup

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 9:49am | IP Logged
yes puji i agree n its unfair.. but its the truth.. wen ever a girl does it becomes the worst.. so a girls reputation is not same wen it comes to tamasha
pyaari_puja IF-Sizzlerz
pyaari_puja
pyaari_puja

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 10:01am | IP Logged

yes puji i agree n its unfair.. but its the truth.. wen ever a girl does it becomes the worst.. so a girls reputation is not same wen it comes to tamasha

yea... i cant stand it wenever this happpened its like if a guya does something bad its like yell a little n then forge tabt it.. n if a grl does something yell n then remind her for the rest of her life

like pre-maritial pregancy

grl- ppl taunt her everywhere she goes. she cant get a job . later ppl act  hostile towards her n make her feel umn welcom en mean shit

th efather of the child(guy)- he doesnt have any of the thing a grl has 2 go thru happening 2 him. Isnt the guy as equally as responsible? just cuz hes not carrying the child means he has no fault at all..

uh uh this is not rite...

nshkry Senior Member
nshkry
nshkry

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Now i wonder whether she really love Angad or not...Confused

If she is deeply in love with that men im sure she wud have thinked once before making tamasha of her self and Angad in Public.

If she love that man truly she wud have trust in him that he wud never be with mishty in a wrong way.. but she didnt bother to see wht was up just jumped on to his head for nothing..Confused

Mishty was with Angad only as a friend.. Kripa saw half of the coin and ruined her own image out in the public which is the most funniest thing in tonites episode..LOL..

Rock Star Kripa... was asking men from the party to dance with her forcing them to dance with her to pour her anger on Angad.. by mistake or on purpose u ruined ur own image JUST FOR NOTHING..!!Ouch..

Think Kripa, Think .. make use of ur brain and see both sides of the coin before jumping onto someone Ouch

You know.. last time Ekta made Angad creat a scene at a lounge and now Kripa.. ye dono ek dusre ki aisi.. taisi karte rahtein hain.. auron ki Baari aane nahi dete to creat silly scenes altough there enough of the knd like MANEK i.e.. uski pityee honi chhiye.. but a-k r busy ceating panga..

Go to top