¤ $u!table Punishment ¤

Tinesha_Aggarwa thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

When I was watching the video, I felt really bad for Prerna and Mukti 😭 . And equally mad at Sneha and Sharad 😡 ! What do you people think would be a suitable punishment for rich kids, like Sharad, 🤢 who go around raping "driver's daughters" like Mukti  ? Afterall, driver's daughters are humans too! 😳

Waiting to hear all of your's comments! 😊

Edited by Tinesha_Aggarwa - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
no punishment is enough--but for a start, he should be thrown into a pit full of lions and left there to fend for himself...lions or cobras, your choice 😉 😆 😆
crazidivadancer thumbnail
i hate sharad!!!!! i cant believe he would do that.....wat an a**hole11 😡
his punishment should be given by Mukti and she should kill him or something like that
😡
---Samaira--- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
he need a big punishment he need to be tortured n killed by me 😡
Tinesha_Aggarwa thumbnail
😆 umm... i was askin for more sensible punishments! 😛 😃 😆
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i think he should be beaten up by eveery1 till he is black and blue and then mukti should decide wot happens to him
nighteyes_fog thumbnail
Sneha needs to see with her own eyes when Sharad is with another woman ... tab aayegi dimag thikane par.
And as for Sharad... for starters, why hasn't Prerna given him her famous slaps?? 😛
Edited by nighteyes_fog - 18 years ago
sweta.sweet thumbnail
well....i think sharad should be left in the desert, without any water and food for 30 days and, 😡 😡 😡 after that mukti should keepi him locked in the jail for the rest of his ugly life 😡 😡
mano thumbnail
i think..jail heee ho ghi 😕 ...but these kind of people deserve more serious punishments... 🤢
tinkertoesreads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arre castrate the guy yaar 😡 😡 😡

I think thats what shud happen to all rapists... But since its a serial, thats never gonna happen. He'll be jailed for a bit, then come out and make life miserable for every1 by joining the ranks of APB's enemies...