Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

CAN INDIA N PAKISTAN EVA REACH (Page 8)

SolidSnake IF-Rockerz
SolidSnake
SolidSnake

Posted: 11 April 2006 at 7:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sania_Hitler

Well! The main topic is abt KAshmir na so i wud again like to remind everybody (Pakii and Indian) that Pakistan never askd for KAshmir, we dont need KAshmir, we juz want onething and that iz we want that the KAshmiris shud be given a free state. Look in Kashmir we have majority of Muslims so y dont we let them live their own peaceful life. In this way Pakistan and India will become good friends as it iz most of the time said that between Pakistan and India, KAshmir is the only reason to fight and hate. 

Are you sure about that bolded part. Big smile

And why did Pakistan gift thousands of square kms of land to China in PoK?

Signora2 Goldie
Signora2
Signora2

Posted: 11 April 2006 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Miss Kiss no Indian Kashmiri would like to be called poor, you have not been able to answer any points I raised?. The literacy rate in Indian Kashmir( is even higher than other states when if u take the status of Muslims alone , see the HRD report and American reports)   is higher than POK the miniscule Kashmir that is called POK, the rest of the area has been given new name Northern area and remaining is with China. What Pakistan calls is approx 5,00 sq km, northern area and the area with china are close to 75,000 sqkm, ( how unhonurable the intentions of Pakistan has been from the very beginning)
Here ( northern area) army dominates and tribal law prevails.
Iqbal Khan is a kashmiri indian and doing very well so is Tauqeer and Rohit Bal. Thanks but no thanks about u being worried about them, u see after the earthquake Pakistan Prez was jittery of allowing Indian and other countries to descend on POK, the condition of the residents is absymally poor, then pakistan did not want to see the ground reality of the terrorist camps that exist in POK.
I say why be obssessive about the K factor to PaKistan?
We have other things to sort out, INdia is large hearted country , the hand is open, but unfortunately the gesture always is taken to mean INDIA Will gift wrap Kashmir to Pakistan, an impossible thought, some hot heads in Paksitan have asked their followers to continue jehad against India for 100 years, now doesnt this smack of double talk? Nevertheless we can still talk on these unsresolved issues as well
1 issue of Sir Creek
2 Height of Baglihar Dam
3 Give MFN status to India as India has done to Pakistan.

Edited by Signora2 - 11 April 2006 at 9:27pm
SuperDuper01 Senior Member
SuperDuper01
SuperDuper01

Posted: 11 April 2006 at 8:04am | IP Logged
We r not here to prove that who is greater India or Pakistan- MAjority of Pakistani's dont feel any thing bad abt India- Y we hate each other- We r not politicians or the ppl of Gov- Dan y shud we talk abt Gov of each country- Here we r to solve the Kashmir issue- Wht ever iz happening in India or is happening in pakistan and all that Dawood stuff- we can juz talk abt that but we cant do anything personaly against it- If u can (indians) than come in our country with ur force and take dawood from here - If he's not harming us he's also not halping us- Juz take him out of here- y ur Gov iz not doing anythign against it- There r many ppl like Dawood in Pakistan and India-We cant take them all out and clean out Country. Dont u think so- Plzz come bak to the Kashmir Issue dont point fingers on each other- Pakistan is Pakistan and India is India- We dont hate India nor the citizens of India, itz juz the hate that is caused between Us becoz of some miss understandings. Plzz think patiently and peacefully.
Aparna_BD IF-Dazzler
Aparna_BD
Aparna_BD

Posted: 11 April 2006 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sania_Hitler

We r not here to prove that who is greater India or Pakistan- MAjority of Pakistani's dont feel any thing bad abt India- Y we hate each other- We r not politicians or the ppl of Gov- Dan y shud we talk abt Gov of each country- Here we r to solve the Kashmir issue- Wht ever iz happening in India or is happening in pakistan and all that Dawood stuff- we can juz talk abt that but we cant do anything personaly against it- If u can (indians) than come in our country with ur force and take dawood from here - If he's not harming us he's also not halping us- Juz take him out of here- y ur Gov iz not doing anythign against it- There r many ppl like Dawood in Pakistan and India-We cant take them all out and clean out Country. Dont u think so- Plzz come bak to the Kashmir Issue dont point fingers on each other- Pakistan is Pakistan and India is India- We dont hate India nor the citizens of India, itz juz the hate that is caused between Us becoz of some miss understandings. Plzz think patiently and peacefully.

Sania these issues with Dawood our interlinked and that means the India- Pakistan friendship is based on mistrust.It also proves Pakistani goverment supports terrorists like Dawood.And that is what India is upset about . Stop harbouring fugitives and terrorists only then can there be a peace talk . Other wise it sounds like one is shaking hands and keeping a knife in the other.

Also no Country has jurisdiction in another country .So we can't enter your country and ask for Dawood. India can only tell Pakistan not to harbour a terrorist.

Edited by Aparna_BD - 11 April 2006 at 8:17am
Pradarshak Goldie
Pradarshak
Pradarshak

Posted: 11 April 2006 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

u know im soory but its ppl like u who are making both countires fight for so long, plz clean ur heart and stop being so aggreissive, i get it that ur patriotic and u love india but that dosent give u any reason to be insulting other countriesBig smile

[/QUOTE]

U know what, my intention is not to make insult of some country and prove my country great. I have just put some facts before you, of which you might not be aware. When some people unfairly try to interfere in our home affairs, disturbing our peace, it is very difficult to just sit and watch. Saddest part is, we too get attacked physically by the terrorists not only in Kashmir, which you guys simply overlook. And expect that we are not to protest against. If you have so much empathy for the Kasmiris , do you think the terrorists are doing the right thing on humanitarian ground by killing the innocent people. If you feel for the Kashmiri Muslims as a philanthropist then you should feel for others too, or it would mean that nothing comes above for you other than religion.

I am against the country's unfair policy(that incudes the policy-makers and fervent people who support it), not whole lot of the population. I despise lots of Indian Govt. policies too.

I have no personal grudge. Here in US(east coast), I used to know a Pakistani couple and who visited our house a couple of times. I enjoyed talking to them, esp. I was amazed at seeing their interest in Bollywood. Now, in west coast we of course don't get a chance.

Miss-kiss Senior Member
Miss-kiss
Miss-kiss

Posted: 11 April 2006 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
i think i should really stop arguing with u all Confused

i mean there is no point wat so ever, you all just have this thing in your mind that ur right and there wrong, nobody puts prejudice in a person and nobody can take it out of a person. all of you guys are constantly bashing pakistan wen sania and me both have clearly said we have nothing against india if we can say that then y do u all have to be so aggressive, and dont aruge with me ppl coz im half indian and my parents and indian and pakistanti but they live in perfect peace at home, y cant u all just get it through ur head that noones perfect and just try to put urslef in the others shoes, the thing that dissapoints me is india and pakistan have almost the same culture, we could do so much together we could go so far in life, but no ppl have to be so stuborn always thinking there write and everyone else is wrong, i swear one day we all will be killing our own siblings.
anyways im not going to reply to anyone now, becouse the more i try to talk nice and make u all stop hating each other the more u all disgrace each other Ouch
Aparna_BD IF-Dazzler
Aparna_BD
Aparna_BD

Posted: 11 April 2006 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss-kiss

i mean there is no point wat so ever, you all just have this thing in your mind that ur right and there wrong, nobody puts prejudice in a person and nobody can take it out of a person. all of you guys are constantly bashing pakistan wen sania and me both have clearly said we have nothing against india if we can say that then y do u all have to be so aggressive, and dont aruge with me ppl coz im half indian and my parents and indian and pakistanti but they live in perfect peace at home, y cant u all just get it through ur head that noones perfect and just try to put urslef in the others shoes, the thing that dissapoints me is india and pakistan have almost the same culture, we could do so much together we could go so far in life, but no ppl have to be so stuborn always thinking there write and everyone else is wrong, i swear one day we all will be killing our own siblings.
anyways im not going to reply to anyone now, becouse the more i try to talk nice and make u all stop hating each other the more u all disgrace each other Ouch

dear i understand your sentiments .
I wish the politics and issues between Countries and adults was as simple as what you have at a school going age . But they aren't !!

Its nice you children hold such views , but miss-kiss, Sania_hitler and the other kids when you grow up , honetly you realise things are far more complicated.
But i do hope you keep your innocense even as an adult . Wishing you the best in life !Smile

Edited by Aparna_BD - 11 April 2006 at 5:44pm
Miss-kiss Senior Member
Miss-kiss
Miss-kiss

Posted: 11 April 2006 at 6:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aparna_BD

Originally posted by Miss-kiss

dear i understand your sentiments .
I wish the politics and issues between Countries and adults was as simple as what you have at a school going age . But they aren't !!

Its nice you children hold such views , but miss-kiss, Sania_hitler and the other kids when you grow up , honetly you realise things are far more complicated.
But i do hope you keep your innocense even as an adult . Wishing you the best in life !Smile

thnxxxxxxxxxxxxSmile i dont know y but ive formed respect for u ..dont ask my why, i have no idea ethierLOL

Go to top