India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

CAN INDIA N PAKISTAN EVA REACH (Page 6)

Miss-kiss Senior Member
Miss-kiss
Miss-kiss

Posted: 09 April 2006 at 10:32am | IP Logged
there we go again, all of us pakistanis and indians are being so slefish we should let this case go to kashmiris Big smile

Aparna_BD IF-Dazzler
Aparna_BD
Aparna_BD

Posted: 09 April 2006 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss-kiss

Originally posted by Aparna_BD

wat in the world is with all this terrirriosts stuff?????? u ppl even know wat terrorisom means???? there have been so many deaths of poor kashmiris by india soldiers, plz if u dont belive me research into it, and u will find all the sad and tearfull stories of families being killed for no reason, if a boy grows up without a family coz india soldeirs killed um then abviously that boy will grow up and want to take revenge, is taking revenge for murder of ur family and trying to protect urselves called terrorism,now im not saying all india soldiers are bad( im indian) .im sure there are kashmiris who want to be with india and there are kashmiris who want to to be with pakistan but im also 100% sure if giben the choice all kashmiris want to be independant and alone,

im india and i have much pride in my country, but i will not let my love of my nation blind me, i will not let my love for my nation get in the way of humantiy,

on this discision i take neither pakistan nor indias side

kashmir has every right to be independant just like we have every right to  be independant from the british

All i want to say my "Indian " friend is that i have sometimes read your posts in Pakistani section . You are not an Indian , and i don't know how you think you can win a debate by posing as an Indian and then cast your opinion as Indian soldiers are bad etc etc.
Please at least be honest about which side you respresent to be taken seriously.

exuse me but my mom is from india, wat is it illeagal for a indian to go to a pakistani forumConfused and anyways i didnt say all india soldiers are bad or corrput, just some, and thats the same with pakisanti ppl some of them are corrupt and some are not..see there we go again being prejudice, i already said im not on any side not pakistan and not india,

some ppl are saying all indians are bad and some are saying all pakistanis are bad, one persons actions should not be judged as the whole nation. and if theres one agency supporting terrorists that dosent mean the whole country is supporting them. and i wouldnt even call half of them terrorists. they just fight back. affcors ur going just be like no india is perfect indian soldiers dont do anything, and i cant change ur thinking.

if ppl in this world just accepted othersOuch

You are trying to say you have no "affiliations" . But your statements show otherwise !!
My friend your affiliations are clearly not Indian as per your statements in the Pakistani section of this forum. Please tell me why would an Indian ever write that statement( especially what i underlined)???????????????????????????????????Confused

Javeria wrote "with the recent ban on indian channals in Pakistan do u think it is right for Pakistan to use Indian celebrities to make their show popular. isnt is contradictory? do u think SLN wud b as popular if rajeev+amna werent in the lead? y indian celebz wen Pak has soo much of itz own talented stars?"
Miss-Kiss quote " well i think we should have our own actors its not like we dont have great actors in pakistan
but i still like the idea of a ban of indian channels in paksitan Disapprove"

I think the above statement of your proves that you certainly don't think of your self as an Indian . So in your last posts why send that false sense of statement that shows " I am an Indian that believes that Indian Soldiers are killing Kashmiris"?Confused

No Indian soldier is bad and randomly killing civilians . They are defending our country from terrorists . If all you have seen is propaganda videos that show otherwise . There is no point debating with you.
Why don't you read the link provided by solid snake in the previous page and also read the India- Pakistan debate . Many of your mis- conceptions may be cleared .

There are many Pakistanis here , who are debating from their point of view. While you decided to confuse by emphasizing that you are an Indian .As for continuing this debate who clearly doesn't think of her self as an Indian. But sure mentions it , to create a misunderstanding . I am done here.

Edited by Aparna_BD - 09 April 2006 at 11:57am
SolidSnake IF-Rockerz
SolidSnake
SolidSnake

Posted: 09 April 2006 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Miss-kiss...read this..

Link
Miss-kiss Senior Member
Miss-kiss
Miss-kiss

Posted: 09 April 2006 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

wat in the world is with all this terrirriosts stuff?????? u ppl even know wat terrorisom means???? there have been so many deaths of poor kashmiris by india soldiers, plz if u dont belive me research into it, and u will find all the sad and tearfull stories of families being killed for no reason, if a boy grows up without a family coz india soldeirs killed um then abviously that boy will grow up and want to take revenge, is taking revenge for murder of ur family and trying to protect urselves called terrorism,now im not saying all india soldiers are bad( im indian) .im sure there are kashmiris who want to be with india and there are kashmiris who want to to be with pakistan but im also 100% sure if giben the choice all kashmiris want to be independant and alone,

im india and i have much pride in my country, but i will not let my love of my nation blind me, i will not let my love for my nation get in the way of humantiy,

on this discision i take neither pakistan nor indias side

kashmir has every right to be independant just like we have every right to  be independant from the british

All i want to say my "Indian " friend is that i have sometimes read your posts in Pakistani section . You are not an Indian , and i don't know how you think you can win a debate by posing as an Indian and then cast your opinion as Indian soldiers are bad etc etc.
Please at least be honest about which side you respresent to be taken seriously.

exuse me but my mom is from india, wat is it illeagal for a indian to go to a pakistani forumConfused and anyways i didnt say all india soldiers are bad or corrput, just some, and thats the same with pakisanti ppl some of them are corrupt and some are not..see there we go again being prejudice, i already said im not on any side not pakistan and not india,

some ppl are saying all indians are bad and some are saying all pakistanis are bad, one persons actions should not be judged as the whole nation. and if theres one agency supporting terrorists that dosent mean the whole country is supporting them. and i wouldnt even call half of them terrorists. they just fight back. affcors ur going just be like no india is perfect indian soldiers dont do anything, and i cant change ur thinking.

if ppl in this world just accepted othersOuch

You are trying to say you have no "affiliations" . But your statements show otherwise !!
My friend your affiliations are clearly not Indian as per your statements in the Pakistani section of this forum. Please tell me why would an Indian ever write that statement( especially what i underlined)???????????????????????????????????Confused

Javeria wrote "with the recent ban on indian channals in Pakistan do u think it is right for Pakistan to use Indian celebrities to make their show popular. isnt is contradictory? do u think SLN wud b as popular if rajeev+amna werent in the lead? y indian celebz wen Pak has soo much of itz own talented stars?"
Miss-Kiss quote " well i think we should have our own actors its not like we dont have great actors in pakistan
but i still like the idea of a ban of indian channels in paksitan Disapprove"

I think the above statement of your proves that you certainly don't think of your self as an Indian . So in your last posts why send that false sense of statement that shows " I am an Indian that believes that Indian Soldiers are killing Kashmiris"?Confused

No Indian soldier is bad and randomly killing civilians . They are defending our country from terrorists . If all you have seen is propaganda videos that show otherwise . There is no point debating with you.
Why don't you read the link provided by solid snake in the previous page and also read the India- Pakistan debate . Many of your mis- conceptions may be cleared .

There are many Pakistanis here , who are debating from their point of view. While you decided to confuse by emphasizing that you are an Indian .As for continuing this debate who clearly doesn't think of her self as an Indian. But sure mentions it , to create a misunderstanding . I am done here.

as i have already said my mom is from india, if u dont belive me then ur more then welcome to talk to some of my closer freinds who know me very well and they will tell u the reality, my name is payal and my moms from india and dad from pakistan but i have very littel to do with pakistan eccept i watch a few paki dramas coz we have satelitte here . i have a whole family in india and i am complete indian, i wacth india moives, listen to indian music and everything. as u are indian it makes sense for u to take that side and it makes sense for pakistanis to take there side. me being both disagree with both. as i have said before i do NOT think all indain soldiers are bad, we all know we always have a bad seed in every community, and that goes the same to pakisatnis, i am well aware of there doings and killings. but as i have said before u are using prejudice here. not all pakistanis are bad and not all support all this. me have dads side family in pakistan know very well that none of them even dream of killing inocent ppl and i know as well that my family in india would never even think about killing inocent ppl. may i remind u that this is not a game between two four year olds over a toy, those four year olds will fight non stop to get that toy and in the process they might break the toy, we might be able to buy and new toy or fix the broken one but in real life we can not bring back all the kashmiris that are being killed becouse of this selfish act from both pakistan and india. both the countries have enough land and resources, i does not make sense to over power kashmir. and wat do u mean by the statment u have just made : why would an indian ever disagree with both india and pakistan. well just to let u know this is world is not full of all hyporcrits and blood thirsty ppl.. some ppl out there realise that wat this stupid fight is causing to poor kashmiris..im sure a lot of indians will netheir agree with india or pakistan. unless affcors u think that all indians are corupt, and i dont think so at all. should i remind u that we are not animal and beasts. we do not have to kill hundreds in the process of geting more land. u sir have to be more open minded and think more about others. and i have already said my MOM is from india now it is not my fault if u do not read carefully. and yes i truly think pakistan has no need to use indian actors to get popular votes nor does india need to use pakistani actors. we are in the 20th century and we should be able to handel oursleves without copying others. u should try to step inside anothers shoe and look at things from there point of view. plz do not argue with me as if im taking pakistans side. i am NOT!! nor will i ever in my entire life. i am aware of there actions. but i will stand with my statment that we should not judge a whole nations by ones actions

Edited by Miss-kiss - 09 April 2006 at 1:12pm
Aparna_BD IF-Dazzler
Aparna_BD
Aparna_BD

Posted: 09 April 2006 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

as i have already said my mom is from india, if u dont belive me then ur more then welcome to talk to some of my closer freinds who know me very well and they will tell u the reality, my name is payal and my moms from india and dad from pakistan but i have very littel to do with pakistan eccept i watch a few paki dramas coz we have satelitte here . i have a whole family in india and i am complete indian, i wacth india moives, listen to indian music and everything. as u are indian it makes sense for u to take that side and it makes sense for pakistanis to take there side. me being both disagree with both. as i have said before i do NOT think all indain soldiers are bad, we all know we always have a bad seed in every community, and that goes the same to pakisatnis, i am well aware of there doings and killings. but as i have said before u are using prejudice here. not all pakistanis are bad and not all support all this. me have dads side family in pakistan know very well that none of them even dream of killing inocent ppl and i know as well that my family in india would never even think about killing inocent ppl. may i remind u that this is not a game between two four year olds over a toy, those four year olds will fight non stop to get that toy and in the process they might break the toy, we might be able to buy and new toy or fix the broken one but in real life we can not bring back all the kashmiris that are being killed becouse of this selfish act from both pakistan and india. both the countries have enough land and resources, i does not make sense to over power kashmir. and wat do u mean by the statment u have just made : why would an indian ever disagree with both india and pakistan. well just to let u know this is world is not full of all hyporcrits and blood thirsty ppl.. some ppl out there realise that wat this stupid fight is causing to poor kashmiris..im sure a lot of indians will netheir agree with india or pakistan. unless affcors u think that all indians are corupt, and i dont think so at all. should i remind u that we are not animal and beasts. we do not have to kill hundreds in the process of geting more land. u sir have to be more open minded and think more about others. and i have already said my MOM is from india now it is not my fault if u do not read carefully. and yes i truly think pakistan has no need to use indian actors to get popular votes nor does india need to use pakistani actors. we are in the 20th century and we should be able to handel oursleves without copying others. u should try to step inside anothers shoe and look at things from there point of view. plz do not argue with me as if im taking pakistans side. i am NOT!! nor will i ever in my entire life. i am aware of there actions. but i will stand with my statment that we should not judge a whole nations by ones actions

My friend i heard you the first time when you said my mom is from India .I figured your dad is from Pakistan .Also your statement showed between the two countries who you favoured.

One thing i can ascertain and say on behalf of every single INDIAN out there is that "there are NO bad Indian Soldiers" out there !!!! The soldiers only take commands from the commanding officers , and they do so on a heirachy base from the goverment.By calling even a "few" Indian soldiers "bad" you are insulting every patriotic Indian who watches the army lay their lives for the Country.
I didn't comment and say there are bad Pakistani soldiers . The soldiers are "soldiers". They do what is patriotic and what the goverment asks them to do. We are talking about state sponsored terrorism by Pakistan.A terrorist and soldiers are completely different from each other.

The links provided by solid snake  and other India- Pakistan post shows that the goverment in Pakistan - aka the President has people allow the terrorist camp to function in the land . Thats called "state sponsored".These training camps are churning out mujahideens thats only purpose is to spread terror in India. The Goverment of Pakistan allows these camps to function . Thats called supporting it. The politicians even fund these camps.

Edited by Aparna_BD - 09 April 2006 at 1:50pm
Miss-kiss Senior Member
Miss-kiss
Miss-kiss

Posted: 09 April 2006 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

My friend i heard you the first time when you said my mom is from India .I figured your dad is from Pakistan .Also your statement showed between the two countries who you favoured.

One thing i can ascertain and say on behalf of every single INDIAN out there is that "there are NO bad Indian Soldiers" out there !!!! The soldiers only take commands from the commanding officers , and they do so on a heirachy base from the goverment.By calling even a "few" Indian soldiers "bad" you are insulting every patriotic Indian who watches the army lay their lives for the Country.
I didn't comment and say there are bad Pakistani soldiers . The soldiers are "soldiers". They do what is patriotic and what the goverment asks them to do. We are talking about state sponsored terrorism by Pakistan.A terrorist and soldiers are completely different from each other.

The links provided by solid snake shows that the goverment in Pakistan - aka the President has people allow the terrorist camp to function in the land . Thats called state sponsored.

yes i agree a soldeir and a terrorist are competely different and i can imgain how u feel. and im soory if i hurt any patriotic ppl out there.ive already said i love india from the depth of my heart. and i respect all the soldeirs who are willing to give there lives for our security. the only point im trying to make is not all pakistanis are corrupt. im just saying that i think in this case the only ppl who have the right to say anything is the kashmiris. plz try to imagin being them. wouldnt u want to be independantSmile

Aparna_BD IF-Dazzler
Aparna_BD
Aparna_BD

Posted: 09 April 2006 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

yes i agree a soldeir and a terrorist are competely different and i can imgain how u feel. and im soory if i hurt any patriotic ppl out there.ive already said i love india from the depth of my heart. and i respect all the soldeirs who are willing to give there lives for our security. the only point im trying to make is not all pakistanis are corrupt. im just saying that i think in this case the only ppl who have the right to say anything is the kashmiris. plz try to imagin being them. wouldnt u want to be independantSmile

miss- kiss i guess you have never lived in India. Maybe visited it . But you need to have friends and families that are in the armed services to know how wrong it is to even hear the comment you made casually.

I have friends who have their fathers retire from the army and airforce . I have friends whose husband is a naval pilot and was positioned often in areas that were "disturbed".She most of the times did not even know where her husband was positoned for months. As security was so important that even spouses are not told of where the soldiers are positioned . She always put on a brave front and believed that as a soldiers wife that was the right thing to do . We salute these people.

These people as individuals have NOTHING to gain by being "bad soldiers" .Its not like they getting bribes or kicbacks like people in beauracracy do.

They are purely the most patriotic people who joined the armed services in a pure selfless act . I think every Indian can not just be gratefull to them but should salute them for putting their life on line for the Country they love.

Edited by Aparna_BD - 09 April 2006 at 2:13pm
Miss-kiss Senior Member
Miss-kiss
Miss-kiss

Posted: 09 April 2006 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

miss- kiss i guess you have never lived in India. Maybe visited it . But you need to have friends and families that are in the armed services to know how wrong it is to even hear the comment you made casually.

I have friends who have their fathers retire from the army and airforce . I have friends whose husband is a naval pilot and was positioned often in areas that were "disturbed".She most of the times did not even know where her husband was positoned for months. As security was so important that even spouses are not told of where the soldiers are positioned . She always put on a brave front and believed that as a soldiers wife that was the right thing to do . We salute these people.

These people as individuals have NOTHING to gain by being "bad soldiers" .Its not like they getting bribes or kicbacks like people in beauracracy do.

They are purely the most patriotic people who joined the armed services in a pure selfless act . I think every Indian can not just be gratefull to them but should salute them for putting their life on line for the Country they love.

yes i agree with i understand how u feel..and i salut the soldiers. but dont u think pakistanis will be hurt if u tell them there government is corupt. wat about them wont they be offended. i think both countries  need to respect each other and live and let live. if u have freinds who didnt know were there hubbys were i know many ppl who have suffered too. and i understand. i also have a freind who is from kashmiri. should i tell u that her uncel died in a bombing, or that there not allowed to wear bright colors coz then the army forces will see them and might throw a bomb..now if think no army forces wouldnt just bomb them for no reason. well i will be more than happy to have u talk to my freind. her borther was sick but they could not take him to the hospital becouse that was very dangerous time..bombs were goin of non stop. my freind used to live in a village and she could not go to her summer house(they used to change houses every season becouse of farmiing) they could not go to there summer house becouse bombs were going of there. if we can slaut the indian soldiers we can also salut these brave ppl who have to live throw night mares every day.

im saying it again, i have nothing against india or pakistan. on this case i take the kashmiris side. they are being negleted. y are we deciding for them. they have a mind and a tounge they can speak for themsleves

Edited by Miss-kiss - 09 April 2006 at 2:25pm

Go to top