India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

CAN INDIA N PAKISTAN EVA REACH (Page 4)

Pradarshak Goldie
Pradarshak
Pradarshak

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
There might be people who open-arm embrace each other, but mark my words "Terrorism can't exist without backing or support". A thief or dacoits can survive but not terrorism. It's not just the question of those active terrorists, there are also people who passively help them or give them mental support. How the terrorist organization runs? They don't earn nor they plunder.

I read in some thread that someone suggested that Indian army should get out from kashmir. Why? So that the Pakistani army can capture like they tried during the "Kargil War." The Pakistanis wanted a different country so they had. Now why can't they be satisfied with that. Our country has population in billions, we have our requirement of land. Even we all know that there are more Muslims in India than Pakistan. Why can't the Pakistan be the good neighbour, instead of the back-stabbing maintain some good relation with us, which will serve good for both.

Kashmir was never given the status of a seperate country, and willingly they joined the Indian constituency. Our country is thousands of years old, it has witnessed many ups and downs. We do have problem in the NE region too. It will go through the present. And someday I believe this problem will be solved like Punjab, Gorkhaland(Darjeeling).

Signora2 Goldie
Signora2
Signora2

Posted: 07 April 2006 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Pradarshak wrote:
"I read in some thread that someone suggested that Indian army should get out from kashmir. Why? So that the Pakistani army can capture like they tried during the "Kargil War." "

Yes if past is to be taken in perspective , Pakistan is yet to come to terms with the creation of Bangladesh. Siachen is a barren glacier, it was Pakistan which sent its mountain brigade first, how could India sit back and allow Pakistan to aquire heights that would provide it a vantage point. Siachen talks have failed repeatedly as there is no comprehensive plan for creating a demilitarizatioN zone.Kargil too came as a surprise for India.
On numerous occasions India and Pakistan were on the verge of going to war , there is an element of mistrust on both sides and Pakistan's insistence of Kashmir and only only Kashmir whenever   talks take place acts as an impediment.
One has to come to terms with history and also shared past.
Sehar_Sheikh IF-Rockerz
Sehar_Sheikh
Sehar_Sheikh

Posted: 07 April 2006 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
well i wud like 2 say here simply i thing...y dunt india take votes of kashmiris?y is india afraid of dat? Ouch bcz all kashmiris wana b wth pak
Aparna_BD IF-Dazzler
Aparna_BD
Aparna_BD

Posted: 08 April 2006 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeev_fan

well i wud like 2 say here simply i thing...y dunt india take votes of kashmiris?y is india afraid of dat? Ouch bcz all kashmiris wana b wth pak

Thats because there is Pakistan supported terrorism in Indian side of Kashmir . Once those terrorists stop their activities only can a fair and free election be held . Not at the terrorists gun point that forces them to vote for Paksitan.

Also can you explain how did you derive "Kashmiris want to be with Pakistan"? Are you aware of the large percentage of population that is Kashmiri Pundits and Sikhs????????????????????????????????????????????

SolidSnake IF-Rockerz
SolidSnake
SolidSnake

Posted: 08 April 2006 at 1:59am | IP Logged

Wouldn't it be better if Pakistanis themselves are allowed to vote first. LOL

MS.ATTITUDE Goldie
MS.ATTITUDE
MS.ATTITUDE

Posted: 08 April 2006 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Wouldn't it be better if Pakistanis themselves are allowed to vote first. by SOLID SNAKE

Wat's dat supposed to mean ?
Miss-kiss Senior Member
Miss-kiss
Miss-kiss

Posted: 08 April 2006 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
i think all this is stupid

y in the world should kashmir be under indian or pakistani rule, they are completely capable of taking care of themselves, some ppl are sayin they should vote which country they wana go to, y should they have to pick a country y should they even have to fight for there independance, y are india and pakistan trying to takeover kashmir, y dont we all just leave them alone, both india and pakistan need to stop poking there big noses in other pplz territories
Miss-kiss Senior Member
Miss-kiss
Miss-kiss

Posted: 08 April 2006 at 9:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aparna_BD

Thats because there is Pakistan supported terrorism in Indian side of Kashmir . Once those terrorists stop their activities only can a fair and free election be held . Not at the terrorists gun point that forces them to vote for Paksitan.

Also can you explain how did you derive "Kashmiris want to be with Pakistan"? Are you aware of the large percentage of population that is Kashmiri Pundits and Sikhs????????????????????????????????????????????

wat in the world is with all this terrirriosts stuff?????? u ppl even know wat terrorisom means???? there have been so many deaths of poor kashmiris by india soldiers, plz if u dont belive me research into it, and u will find all the sad and tearfull stories of families being killed for no reason, if a boy grows up without a family coz india soldeirs killed um then abviously that boy will grow up and want to take revenge, is taking revenge for murder of ur family and trying to protect urselves called terrorism,now im not saying all india soldiers are bad( im indian) .im sure there are kashmiris who want to be with india and there are kashmiris who want to to be with pakistan but im also 100% sure if giben the choice all kashmiris want to be independant and alone,

im india and i have much pride in my country, but i will not let my love of my nation blind me, i will not let my love for my nation get in the way of humantiy,

on this discision i take neither pakistan nor indias side

kashmir has every right to be independant just like we have every right to  be independant from the british

Go to top