Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

CAN INDIA N PAKISTAN EVA REACH (Page 3)

Pradarshak Goldie
Pradarshak
Pradarshak

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeev_fan

well pak is NOT doing anything like dat in india....and 1 thing more y india dunt leave kashmir..wen kashmiri ppl also wana live wth pak so wht da hell is prb 2 india???OuchConfused.....and y r they killing thousands of innocent muslims everyday wthout any reason??

Everybody loves his/her own country, and has every right to speak for it. But before claimimg something on an unfair basis one should check with the history. Let me provide little information.

During Indian independence Kashmir was a princely state, and was ruled by a Hindu King Hari Singh. Kashmir was/is a part of Indian union. By that time there has been ethnic cleansing of 4 lakh Hindus from Kashmir, what happened to them? Where is the human rights for them?

During partition there were 24% Hindus in Pakistan, now it's not even 1%. There were 30% Hindus in Bangladesh, now it's 7%. What happened to most of them? Where as in India the no.of Muslims has increased from 10% to 14%.

Can you show a minority(Hindu) Prime Minister/President/ Chief Misinter in Pakistan? We can provide ample of examples of minority(Muslim) leaders. Ours is a country where 85% of the majority(Hindu) craves for indulgence of 15%(Muslim) minority. Where the Muslims are pampered with reservations, they have the freedom to practice their culture and creed. Come to India, you will come to know the difference.

Now I hope one can realize why we call our country GREAT.Clap

And where the question of Kashmir arises, it's our pride. It would be difficult to let it go.Cry

Edited by Pradarshak - 05 April 2006 at 1:09pm

Sehar_Sheikh IF-Rockerz
Sehar_Sheikh
Sehar_Sheikh

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
well wen at tht time said dat pakistan ll b having those areas where dere is majority of muslims...in kashmir dere was majority of muslims but india unfairly captured our poor brother n sisters of kashmir and their land Cry ....
and if u r tlking tht u guyz r FAIR TO MUSLIMS..oh leave it...my papas friend came frm india and his wife herself was saying dat muslims dere r very dirty v even dunt like 2 see dem Cry ...is it fair?
in pak full security is given 2 miniorties..they can live dere..but there r no hindus in pak bcz india is so big they can provide dem place to live etc so they migrated dere   Ouch but muslims frm pak cant kum here as pak is a small country Cry
and jahan tak hai kashmir ka fesla dere shd leave dem on kashmiris and accordind 2 dem they r always saying "kashmir bane ga PAKISTAN" but india is not letting it!
Pradarshak Goldie
Pradarshak
Pradarshak

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rajeev_fan

well wen at tht time said dat pakistan ll b having those areas where dere is majority of muslims...in kashmir dere was majority of muslims but india unfairly captured our poor brother n sisters of kashmir and their land Cry ....
and if u r tlking tht u guyz r FAIR TO MUSLIMS..oh leave it...my papas friend came frm india and his wife herself was saying dat muslims dere r very dirty v even dunt like 2 see dem Cry ...is it fair?
in pak full security is given 2 miniorties..they can live dere..but there r no hindus in pak bcz india is so big they can provide dem place to live etc so they migrated dere   Ouch but muslims frm pak cant kum here as pak is a small country Cry
and jahan tak hai kashmir ka fesla dere shd leave dem on kashmiris and accordind 2 dem they r always saying "kashmir bane ga PAKISTAN" but india is not letting it!

First of all India never captured Kashmir,it was a princely independent state and a part of India. If you go through history you will know who captured whom? There are lot many places in India where the majority are the minor groups. Does that mean we will let them all go? We believe in peace and harmony, unity among diversities.

You only accepted that in Pakistan the minorities are given protection. Why? In our country the minorities don't need protection. They move and work freely, and they are supported by the majority of people.

Dusro(Kashmiri bhai-bahen) ke dukh roney se pehley apna ghar samhalo. Hamein apna ghar samhalna atey hain. Pakistan does not even have any democracy, specialized in terrorist acts. We all are very aware of the economy of Pakistan. Sukhr koro, jis din America ka haath sir se uth jayega, kahin ka nahin rahogey.

Oh! so you think Muslims in Pakistan are doing well economically. Then you must be hailing from Islamabad or Lahore. Let me tell you why many Indian Muslims are living in slums and poverty. Because they don't have much inclination towards education and do not care about family planning.

Shame on the people who try to divide on the basis of religion. To aap India-forum mein kya kar rahein ho?

Mujhe aap se koi dusmani nahin hain. I respect all religion and individual beliefs. But I believe that Pakistan's interference in Kashmir issue is unjust.

Edited by Pradarshak - 04 April 2006 at 2:48pm
getafix Newbie
getafix
getafix

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
bravo, pradarshak ! Clap
there is lot of data, which is not propaganda, to support the argument that terrorism in kashmir and earlier in punjab, was initiated and activly supported by our good neighbour. shouting from the rooftops refuting it is not going to make it disappear or solve 'the kashmir problem' or 'punjab' or someother 'future' problem we know will 'crop up', once the kashmir problem subsides. i think we shd secure our borders first on every side. ever wondered why is there such a hue and cry whenever we try to fense it?
as far as ...

Moderator's Note:
---------partially edited - please show senstivity to all religons while discussing topics of such nature -------------------  

Edited by Aparna_BD - 05 April 2006 at 11:50am
Aparna_BD IF-Dazzler
Aparna_BD
Aparna_BD

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 10:32pm | IP Logged

Moderator's Note:

Please friends this is a senstive topic and we have friends from our Pakistan too on this forum .
Lets respect them and not attack their country .

Also please remember we are on an Indian forum , nor will we appreciate any attack made on India !!So lets watch what we say to each other.

Edited by Aparna_BD - 05 April 2006 at 11:51am
dhanu86 Newbie
dhanu86
dhanu86

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
I'm also with the 54%.. ------------partially edited--------------, much less have peace

-----------edited by a Moderator---------------
Moderator's Note:
We will NOT tolerate name calling on this forum. Please read the rules before posting----------------

Edited by Aparna_BD - 05 April 2006 at 11:49am
kudi420 IF-Dazzler
kudi420
kudi420

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Guys ....i think we r diverting frm the topic ........the question was whethr u want a settlement on kashmir or not and why
well according to me ..we shud reach on a settlement and i think both the countries wants to reach ..coz no one wants their family ,their country in danger. ... .i think everyone out here wants peace coz no one wants war...but coz of few ppl ..who i think have mental probs and wants tht india and pakistan shud keep fighting for years .......thts why they keep on with their terrorist attacks ....
in sum minds whether hindu or muslim ...still a conflict and a hesitation is there in accepting each other and this shows tht how much britishers succedded in their plan of divide and rule tht till now ..tht after around 50 yrs ....too we guys r fighting over it and tht i can see in the post itself.

regarding kashmir ...its a beautiful state ..juss visited there last yr....i heard tht it was 10 more times beautiful yrs ago..but coz ot terrorism its losing its beauty.......i hope

ek din aisa na aaye ki ladne ke liye kuch bacha hi naa ho.........

so according to me once and for all the yshud reach a settlement but i m sure .of this too..tht terrorists wont let it happen .........and this will juss go on and on.
saniyaa IF-Dazzler
saniyaa
saniyaa

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kudi420

Guys ....i think we r diverting frm the topic ........the question was whethr u want a settlement on kashmir or not and why
well according to me ..we shud reach on a settlement and i think both the countries wants to reach ..coz no one wants their family ,their country in danger. ... .i think everyone out here wants peace coz no one wants war...but coz of few ppl ..who i think have mental probs and wants tht india and pakistan shud keep fighting for years .......thts why they keep on with their terrorist attacks ....
in sum minds whether hindu or muslim ...still a conflict and a hesitation is there in accepting each other and this shows tht how much britishers succedded in their plan of divide and rule tht till now ..tht after around 50 yrs ....too we guys r fighting over it and tht i can see in the post itself.

regarding kashmir ...its a beautiful state ..juss visited there last yr....i heard tht it was 10 more times beautiful yrs ago..but coz ot terrorism its losing its beauty.......i hope

ek din aisa na aaye ki ladne ke liye kuch bacha hi naa ho.........

so according to me once and for all the yshud reach a settlement but i m sure .of this too..tht terrorists wont let it happen .........and this will juss go on and on.
I TOTALLY AGREE WID U,AD FOR TERORISM, I THINK WE SHU D GET 1 THING IN OUR BRAIN, IF 1 PERSON IS A TERRORIST THAT DOESNT MEAN THE WHOLE CUMMUNITY OR RELIGEON IS, SUM PPL JUS REACH TO THAT CONCLUSION(NOT ON IF JUS NORMALLY THEY DO)

Go to top