Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

CAN INDIA N PAKISTAN EVA REACH (Page 2)

SolidSnake IF-Rockerz
SolidSnake
SolidSnake

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 9:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by CuteFairy91

They shud ask da ppl in Kashmir. I mean they shud vote. The country wid da most votes wins. Smile

They should try SRGMP style voting. LOL

SolidSnake IF-Rockerz
SolidSnake
SolidSnake

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
I think the most we (India) can agree to is accepting LOC as International Border. And accept PoK as their part. But before that Pakistan must stop all terrorist activities in India, against Indian (this is not a dialgue, serious baat hai).
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
hmmmmmm...this has been a prob since 1947 wen da 2 countries were seper8ed...and i dun think it will b sorted ne tyme soon...gov't dun wanna solve da prob...i mean yea derz ppl like musharaf hu r trying but thn again der r ppl frm both sides of da govt hu dun wanna agree...entertainment industry is trying their best cuz entertainment getz 2 alotta ppl..ive seen pak showz with indian ppl and indian movies with pakistani ppl and india uses songs frm pakistani singers and i was once watching an awards show..4got which 1 ..i think it was zee like 1 or 2 years baq but they had humayun saeed comeon stage with srk and the 2 performed 2gether (since i now most of u dunno..humayun is the srk of pakistan...hez da guy hu was in my siggy and avi b4)
Sehar_Sheikh IF-Rockerz
Sehar_Sheikh
Sehar_Sheikh

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 4:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SolidSnake

I think the most we (India) can agree to is accepting LOC as International Border. And accept PoK as their part. But before that Pakistan must stop all terrorist activities in India, against Indian (this is not a dialgue, serious baat hai).

well pak is NOT doing anything like dat in india....and 1 thing more y india dunt leave kashmir..wen kashmiri ppl also wana live wth pak so wht da hell is prb 2 india???OuchConfused.....and y r they killing thousands of innocent muslims everyday wthout any reason??

Aparna_BD IF-Dazzler
Aparna_BD
Aparna_BD

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeev_fan

well pak is NOT doing anything like dat in india....and 1 thing more y india dunt leave kashmir..wen kashmiri ppl also wana live wth pak so wht da hell is prb 2 india???OuchConfused.....and y r they killing thousands of innocent muslims everyday wthout any reason??

Hi we are back to Kasmir debate !!

Plz don't make statements like "India is killing Muslims in India" . There has never been , ever any ethnic cleansing in India and will never be. Its something only our neighbour could say !!Wink

Funnily this is an open forum , and no Indian Muslim has EVER written she/ he in India has been discrimanted upon . Every negative statement about India is from a non - Indian !!Tongue

Edited by Aparna_BD - 02 April 2006 at 7:23am
qazifan Groupbie
qazifan
qazifan

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 8:17am | IP Logged
The views of people are formed by the media mainly. The media in Pakistan potray India as the bad guy and likewise in India ( Eg. movies with sunny paji) . There is a small issue in Kashmir ( caused by the confusion) butpeople have taken it to heart.

I dont understand why India and Pak are fighting. The indian army and Pak army dont have no fight among them. Manmohan and Musharraf (sp?) meet as if they are best buddies. THe common people get so elated whenever there is a inter-country bus. so where is the problem?
SolidSnake IF-Rockerz
SolidSnake
SolidSnake

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeev_fan

Originally posted by SolidSnake

Thousands everyday? Confused J&K should have been a ghost state by now.

Well Baloch people want Pakistani army to leave Balochistan, people in Northern Areas/Gilgit/Baltistan want the same....Tongue

Granted we have committed mistakes (in J&K) in past BUT that does not give Pakistan a licence to sponser terrorism in  J&K and other parts of India. Many countries have border problems with other countries lekin iska matlab yeh nahin ki aap terrorism shuru kar dein. We have border problems with China but does China sponser terror activities here?

getafix Newbie
getafix
getafix

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
why does pakistan want kashmir? why do they want india to disentegrate. we r a multi-cultural society and all accept the idea and idealism of one-india. how does that threaten pakistan. we dont want any part of that country, do we. there seems to be an identity crisis here Smile whenever there is anti india activity in the neighbouring countries, there is a shadow of pakistan behind the scenes. the hype that muslims or even christians for that matter, are persecuted in india is a laugh - nowhere r they more free or pampered. check out the plight of religious minorities in the neighbouring muslim countries and u will see the difference ur self. thousands of muslims murdered evry day indeed.

Go to top