Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

CAN INDIA N PAKISTAN EVA REACH (Page 10)

MNMS Goldie
MNMS
MNMS

Posted: 15 April 2006 at 1:47am | IP Logged

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHT A HOT HEATED DEBATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well i think the major problem lies in the POLITICAL LEADERSHIP OF BOTH COUNTRIES. People want peace. As wars have always killed people and caused damages. Personally war has taken my mom's chachu and her own sister of only 6 yrs old!!!! And then mom's little brother died afterwards. That incident also took away my nano (my mom's mom) too. Tell me, Wht was the fault of these innocent little children? Political leaders want heated issues for their votes only - disgusting!!! Angry Angry I don't think that these people even care how many have died and where?? they r just POWER-HUNGRY PEOPLE AND JUST EXPLOIT THE COMMON MAN'S FEELINGS. Angry

And as far as Mr.Rasheed is concerned for making the statement..well that's a statement targeted for the opposition. LOL i literally laughed at the statement. LOL U know wht Mr.Rasheed is constantly making these statements for a while. I think his future profession would be of a tarot reader!! LOL

And yes... i request u all very kindly that plz don't hurt anyone. I know people get a lot sentimental in this issue. I understand and highly respect ur feelings. But if we start spilling hatred aganist each other how will the issue get resolved?

Aparna di, u know wht, i wish i could come near u and give u a big hug!!!!!!! The way u monitored the issue in its initial pages was fabulous. U tried to be as neutral as u could, and that's the correct way of handling this highly SENSITIVE and HEATED issue!!!! A WHOLE ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR U!!! Clap Clap Clap

Finally, i wish to ask every one of u. If after WORLD WAR 2, the french and germans can become friends and even their people have married each other, and now they are trading with each other, Why can't we all become friends and live with peace?????? Smile

Aparna_BD IF-Dazzler
Aparna_BD
Aparna_BD

Posted: 15 April 2006 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MNMS

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHT A HOT HEATED DEBATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well i think the major problem lies in the POLITICAL LEADERSHIP OF BOTH COUNTRIES. People want peace. As wars have always killed people and caused damages. Personally war has taken my mom's chachu and her own sister of only 6 yrs old!!!! And then mom's little brother died afterwards. That incident also took away my nano (my mom's mom) too. Tell me, Wht was the fault of these innocent little children? Political leaders want heated issues for their votes only - disgusting!!! Angry Angry I don't think that these people even care how many have died and where?? they r just POWER-HUNGRY PEOPLE AND JUST EXPLOIT THE COMMON MAN'S FEELINGS. Angry

And as far as Mr.Rasheed is concerned for making the statement..well that's a statement targeted for the opposition. LOL i literally laughed at the statement. LOL U know wht Mr.Rasheed is constantly making these statements for a while. I think his future profession would be of a tarot reader!! LOL

And yes... i request u all very kindly that plz don't hurt anyone. I know people get a lot sentimental in this issue. I understand and highly respect ur feelings. But if we start spilling hatred aganist each other how will the issue get resolved?

Aparna di, u know wht, i wish i could come near u and give u a big hug!!!!!!! The way u monitored the issue in its initial pages was fabulous. U tried to be as neutral as u could, and that's the correct way of handling this highly SENSITIVE and HEATED issue!!!! A WHOLE ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR U!!! Clap Clap Clap

Finally, i wish to ask every one of u. If after WORLD WAR 2, the french and germans can become friends and even their people have married each other, and now they are trading with each other, Why can't we all become friends and live with peace?????? Smile

Thx MNMS i really appreciate what you said!Tongue

Edited by Aparna_BD - 15 April 2006 at 7:27am

Go to top