Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pradarshak thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

u know im soory but its ppl like u who are making both countires fight for so long, plz clean ur heart and stop being so aggreissive, i get it that ur patriotic and u love india but that dosent give u any reason to be insulting other countries😃

U know what, my intention is not to make insult of some country and prove my country great. I have just put some facts before you, of which you might not be aware. When some people unfairly try to interfere in our home affairs, disturbing our peace, it is very difficult to just sit and watch. Saddest part is, we too get attacked physically by the terrorists not only in Kashmir, which you guys simply overlook. And expect that we are not to protest against. If you have so much empathy for the Kasmiris , do you think the terrorists are doing the right thing on humanitarian ground by killing the innocent people. If you feel for the Kashmiri Muslims as a philanthropist then you should feel for others too, or it would mean that nothing comes above for you other than religion.

I am against the country's unfair policy(that incudes the policy-makers and fervent people who support it), not whole lot of the population. I despise lots of Indian Govt. policies too.

I have no personal grudge. Here in US(east coast), I used to know a Pakistani couple and who visited our house a couple of times. I enjoyed talking to them, esp. I was amazed at seeing their interest in Bollywood. Now, in west coast we of course don't get a chance.

Miss-kiss thumbnail
i think i should really stop arguing with u all 😕

i mean there is no point wat so ever, you all just have this thing in your mind that ur right and there wrong, nobody puts prejudice in a person and nobody can take it out of a person. all of you guys are constantly bashing pakistan wen sania and me both have clearly said we have nothing against india if we can say that then y do u all have to be so aggressive, and dont aruge with me ppl coz im half indian and my parents and indian and pakistanti but they live in perfect peace at home, y cant u all just get it through ur head that noones perfect and just try to put urslef in the others shoes, the thing that dissapoints me is india and pakistan have almost the same culture, we could do so much together we could go so far in life, but no ppl have to be so stuborn always thinking there write and everyone else is wrong, i swear one day we all will be killing our own siblings.
anyways im not going to reply to anyone now, becouse the more i try to talk nice and make u all stop hating each other the more u all disgrace each other
Aparna_BD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss-kiss

i think i should really stop arguing with u all 😕

i mean there is no point wat so ever, you all just have this thing in your mind that ur right and there wrong, nobody puts prejudice in a person and nobody can take it out of a person. all of you guys are constantly bashing pakistan wen sania and me both have clearly said we have nothing against india if we can say that then y do u all have to be so aggressive, and dont aruge with me ppl coz im half indian and my parents and indian and pakistanti but they live in perfect peace at home, y cant u all just get it through ur head that noones perfect and just try to put urslef in the others shoes, the thing that dissapoints me is india and pakistan have almost the same culture, we could do so much together we could go so far in life, but no ppl have to be so stuborn always thinking there write and everyone else is wrong, i swear one day we all will be killing our own siblings.
anyways im not going to reply to anyone now, becouse the more i try to talk nice and make u all stop hating each other the more u all disgrace each other

dear i understand your sentiments .
I wish the politics and issues between Countries and adults was as simple as what you have at a school going age . But they aren't !!

Its nice you children hold such views , but miss-kiss, Sania_hitler and the other kids when you grow up , honetly you realise things are far more complicated.
But i do hope you keep your innocense even as an adult . Wishing you the best in life !😊
Edited by Aparna_BD - 18 years ago
Miss-kiss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aparna_BD

dear i understand your sentiments .
I wish the politics and issues between Countries and adults was as simple as what you have at a school going age . But they aren't !!

Its nice you children hold such views , but miss-kiss, Sania_hitler and the other kids when you grow up , honetly you realise things are far more complicated.
But i do hope you keep your innocense even as an adult . Wishing you the best in life !😊

thnxxxxxxxxxxxx😊 i dont know y but ive formed respect for u ..dont ask my why, i have no idea ethier😆

Aparna_BD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss-kiss

thnxxxxxxxxxxxx😊 i dont know y but ive formed respect for u ..dont ask my why, i have no idea ethier😆

Thx dear . I do wish our country was run by children . They really simplify things . Only adults know how to look at matters through the most complicated manner.😊
SuperDuper01 thumbnail
Thank u dear Big Sis!
Inshallah one day i will become the president of my country(This is my real aim and i have strenght too- Alhumdulillah)than definently there wil be juz peace, harmony and love.
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sania_Hitler

Thank u dear Big Sis!
Inshallah one day i will become the president of my country(This is my real aim and i have strenght too- Alhumdulillah)than definently there wil be juz peace, harmony and love.

Are you in Pakistani Army? j/k 😆

SuperDuper01 thumbnail
My mom iz frm a Political family- 😃 Itz easy for me to become the president of Pakistan 😃
anjali.nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sania_Hitler

My mom iz frm a Political family- 😃 Itz easy for me to become the president of Pakistan 😃

that's good.

what if the military rule continues? till civilians are allowed to vote how can there be any president from a political party?
Aparna_BD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali.Nair

that's good.

what if the military rule continues? till civilians are allowed to vote how can there be any president from a political party?

A very very valid point !!! This basic point has been ignored by our debators who are arguing from Pakistan's behalf!! Not a single debator has addresed this issue!!!