Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pradarshak thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: SolidSnake

You didn't get it? ๐Ÿ˜•

๐Ÿ‘Well said, solid snake.

Khud ki democracy ka ata-pata nahin, chaley dusro ke democracy ke liye ladney.

My question is, if people in pakistan feel that Kashmiri Muslims will be always willing to take the side of Pakistan since their religion is common, phir Bangladeshi Muslims ne kyu India ka sahara lia tha to get rid of Pakistani bhais?

Pradarshak thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sania_Hitler

But Pakistan And India Will definently meet- Hope for the best- This is the only way

Kashmir ko bhul jao, aur ek dusroko galey lagao.๐Ÿ˜‰

How can we trust someone who sends enemies to kill our people from the back door. Are the relationships betweeen the two countries really improving with some superficial efforts? I am sure the Pak govt. is aware of the terrorist camps, do they do anything about it. That means they are well-supported. In the recent Varanasi blast, the criminals are Bangladeshis but recieved their training in Pakistan. So, tell how can we rely on you as a friend. And most of all, Dawood, the most wanted criminal, has been sheltered by Pakistan. He runs his bussiness from Pak. And the govt. won't do anything about him since in the stock exchange he has 1/3 of the shares. His hotel bussiness in Pakistan is care-taken by the ISI.  

Edited by Pradarshak - 18 years ago
Miss-kiss thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pradarshak

Kashmir ko bhul jao, aur ek dusroko galey lagao.๐Ÿ˜‰

How can we trust someone who sends enemies to kill our people from the back door. Are the relationships betweeen the two countries really improving with some superficial efforts? I am sure the Pak govt. is aware of the terrorist camps, do they do anything about it. That means they are well-supported. In the recent Varanasi blast, the criminals are Bangladeshis but recieved their training in Pakistan. So, tell how can we rely on you as a friend. And most of all, Dawood, the most wanted criminal, has been sheltered by Pakistan. He runs his bussiness from Pak. And the govt. won't do anything about him since in the stock exchange he has 1/3 of the shares. His hotel bussiness in Pakistan is care-taken by the ISI.  

u know im soory but its ppl like u who are making both countires fight for so long, plz clean ur heart and stop being so aggreissive, i get it that ur patriotic and u love india but that dosent give u any reason to be insulting other countries๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Miss-kiss thumbnail
Originally posted by: Signora2

wat in the world is with all this terrirriosts stuff?????? u ppl even know wat terrorisom means???? there have been so many deaths of poor kashmiris by india soldiers, plz if u dont belive me research into it, and u will find all the sad and tearfull stories of families being killed for no reason, if a boy grows up without a family coz india soldeirs killed um then abviously that boy will grow up and want to take revenge, is taking revenge for murder of ur family and trying to protect urselves called terrorism,now im not saying all india soldiers are bad( im indian) .im sure there are kashmiris who want to be with india and there are kashmiris who want to to be with pakistan but im also 100% sure if giben the choice all kashmiris want to be independant and alone,
   MISS KISS,from where did u get all this info? MY Mother is a Kashmiri, do u know Kashmir has HIndus as well: Kashmiri Pandits against whom the first bullets were fired. Kasmiri muslims and HIndus have so much in common ,a Kashmiri Pandit will not find similarities with say a Punjabi but with a Kashmiri Muslim. Yet the terrorism that started in the 80s was aimed at creating a divide, shunting out minorities.
Their houses  were torched by people with whom they lived for centuries. MInd you the terrorism in Kashmir Is Pakistan sponsored.

In fact Kashmiri Pandits should pick up the gun? after all more than Pakistan it hurt them most. But no they do not belive in tit for tat or an eye for an eye.
         Freedom fighters do not kill their own, neither do they take up guns shot innocent people just because their masters in pakistan has through indoctrination asked them to do. What was the need to kill the other Kashmiris?

Kashmiri culture is rumi and sufi inspired, it is very liberal as soon as the terrorism took root, the culture was attacked first.   
History is not propaganda, unfortunately Pakistan has wasted for too long its energies on Kashmir, it does not have democracy what can it give to the people of Kashmir?

What happened with Afghanistan? al-kaeda and Taliban were friends with the Pakistani establishment, America used it for its cold war with Russia, but when it realised the damage taliban was doing, it changed its strategy overnight taliban became dreaded enemy of America . And Pakistan too followed american orders, the point is no country will tolerate terrorism . Pakistan has little support for its acts in American present establishment.
Pakistan should first  destroy the terrorists camps set up in POK) there is docu evidence shown on NDTVand all private channels and then talk about peace.
Pakistan has its own problems, not long ago army action was carried against Balochs, who are only asking for a share in development, this is the second time the army action was carried against them.
Secondly Pakistan is yet to embrace muslim refugees from INdia, altaf Hussain and his political outfit is banned in Pakistan so also major political leaders. How about giving voice to ur own ppl first?   

ive been saying this since ever wats with u ppl and prejudice,u all need to clear ur mind and stop balming the other side for everything, personally i dont care at all how much u disgrace pakistan or india, my only concern is kashmir, and i know about the attacks agains hindus, but again dont use prejudice, if one stinkin person disedes to go around killing everyone dosent mean the whole community is like that. i have very close ppl that i love with my whole life are from kashmir. so thats wat im saying those poor kashmiris should not get hurt of stupid fight between india and pakistan. as ur mother is from kashmir im sure u understand. if two ppl wana fight well fight as much as u want dont drag a third person into it..and plz dont think all pakistanis or muslims are bad. no nation is perfect theres always some ppl in there that ruin everything. we need to just stick together and just live peacfully..remmber u can not shake hands with a clenched fist๐Ÿ˜ƒ

SuperDuper01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Miss-kiss

u know im soory but its ppl likeu who are making both countires fight for so long, plz clean ur heart and stop being so aggreissive, i get it that ur patriotic and u love india but that dosent give u any reason to be insulting other countries๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Very correct- And i also wanna add that DAWOOD is not harming us than y shud we harm him? In this case he can do somethign rong against out country and may be urz. If he is the most wantd criminal than y aren't the world asking for him or making any plans to get him punished? Tell me......
   Well! The main topic is abt KAshmir na so i wud again like to remind everybody (Pakii and Indian) that Pakistan never askd for KAshmir, we dont need KAshmir, we juz want onething and that iz we want that the KAshmiris shud be given a free state. Look in Kashmir we have majority of Muslims so y dont we let them live their own peaceful life. In this way Pakistan and India will become good friends as it iz most of the time said that between Pakistan and India, KAshmir is the only reason to fight and hate.
    Wht ever the indian soldiers r doing in Kashmir(Killing them and forcing them to say that they want to be part of India) iz ordered them by the Indian Gov, we shudn't blame the soldiers for killing them and doing harms to them-itz juz the Politicians who want so..........
     We (being the citizens of Pak and India) shud remind our Gov that past is past- Forget abt it- Come lets shake hands with each other and forget abt KAshmir (that wether it shud be part of India or Pakistan). Dont u ppl think so? ๐Ÿ˜Š

SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=Sania_Hitler]Very correct- And i also wanna add that DAWOOD is not harming us than y shud we harm him? In this case he can do somethign rong against out country and may be urz. If he is the most wantd criminal than y aren't the world asking for him or making any plans to get him punished? Tell me...... [/quote]

In first place, Dawood is an Indian Citizen, Pakistan has no right to keep him there. He has interpol red corner notice issued aginst him...

And your President General Musharraf has already given the commitment that Pakistani soil will not be used for any acts of terror against any country (alas situation is exactly opposite). And if Pakistan does not feel apologetic about keep Dawood there, why doesn't the Pak Govt say openly that Dawood is indeed there in their country and as he has done no wrong in Pakistan he will not be deported. Let Pak govt say this publicly.

Baaki baad mein. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Well! The main topic is abt KAshmir na so i wud again like to remind everybody (Pakii and Indian) that Pakistan never askd for KAshmir, we dont need KAshmir, we juz want onething and that iz we want that the KAshmiris shud be given a free state. Look in Kashmir we have majority of Muslims so y dont we let them live their own peaceful life. In this way Pakistan and India will become good friends as it iz most of the time said that between Pakistan and India, KAshmir is the only reason to fight and hate. 

Are you sure about that bolded part. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And why did Pakistan gift thousands of square kms of land to China in PoK?

Signora2 thumbnail
Miss Kiss no Indian Kashmiri would like to be called poor, you have not been able to answer any points I raised?. The literacy rate in Indian Kashmir( is even higher than other states when if u take the status of Muslims alone , see the HRD report and American reports)   is higher than POK the miniscule Kashmir that is called POK, the rest of the area has been given new name Northern area and remaining is with China. What Pakistan calls is approx 5,00 sq km, northern area and the area with china are close to 75,000 sqkm, ( how unhonurable the intentions of Pakistan has been from the very beginning)
Here ( northern area) army dominates and tribal law prevails.
Iqbal Khan is a kashmiri indian and doing very well so is Tauqeer and Rohit Bal. Thanks but no thanks about u being worried about them, u see after the earthquake Pakistan Prez was jittery of allowing Indian and other countries to descend on POK, the condition of the residents is absymally poor, then pakistan did not want to see the ground reality of the terrorist camps that exist in POK.
I say why be obssessive about the K factor to PaKistan?
We have other things to sort out, INdia is large hearted country , the hand is open, but unfortunately the gesture always is taken to mean INDIA Will gift wrap Kashmir to Pakistan, an impossible thought, some hot heads in Paksitan have asked their followers to continue jehad against India for 100 years, now doesnt this smack of double talk? Nevertheless we can still talk on these unsresolved issues as well
1 issue of Sir Creek
2 Height of Baglihar Dam
3 Give MFN status to India as India has done to Pakistan.
Edited by Signora2 - 18 years ago
SuperDuper01 thumbnail
We r not here to prove that who is greater India or Pakistan- MAjority of Pakistani's dont feel any thing bad abt India- Y we hate each other- We r not politicians or the ppl of Gov- Dan y shud we talk abt Gov of each country- Here we r to solve the Kashmir issue- Wht ever iz happening in India or is happening in pakistan and all that Dawood stuff- we can juz talk abt that but we cant do anything personaly against it- If u can (indians) than come in our country with ur force and take dawood from here - If he's not harming us he's also not halping us- Juz take him out of here- y ur Gov iz not doing anythign against it- There r many ppl like Dawood in Pakistan and India-We cant take them all out and clean out Country. Dont u think so- Plzz come bak to the Kashmir Issue dont point fingers on each other- Pakistan is Pakistan and India is India- We dont hate India nor the citizens of India, itz juz the hate that is caused between Us becoz of some miss understandings. Plzz think patiently and peacefully.
Aparna_BD thumbnail

We r not here to prove that who is greater India or Pakistan- MAjority of Pakistani's dont feel any thing bad abt India- Y we hate each other- We r not politicians or the ppl of Gov- Dan y shud we talk abt Gov of each country- Here we r to solve the Kashmir issue- Wht ever iz happening in India or is happening in pakistan and all that Dawood stuff- we can juz talk abt that but we cant do anything personaly against it- If u can (indians) than come in our country with ur force and take dawood from here - If he's not harming us he's also not halping us- Juz take him out of here- y ur Gov iz not doing anythign against it- There r many ppl like Dawood in Pakistan and India-We cant take them all out and clean out Country. Dont u think so- Plzz come bak to the Kashmir Issue dont point fingers on each other- Pakistan is Pakistan and India is India- We dont hate India nor the citizens of India, itz juz the hate that is caused between Us becoz of some miss understandings. Plzz think patiently and peacefully.

Sania these issues with Dawood our interlinked and that means the India- Pakistan friendship is based on mistrust.It also proves Pakistani goverment supports terrorists like Dawood.And that is what India is upset about . Stop harbouring fugitives and terrorists only then can there be a peace talk . Other wise it sounds like one is shaking hands and keeping a knife in the other.

Also no Country has jurisdiction in another country .So we can't enter your country and ask for Dawood. India can only tell Pakistan not to harbour a terrorist.

Edited by Aparna_BD - 18 years ago