Debate Mansion

CAN INDIA N PAKISTAN EVA REACH - Page 4

Miss-kiss thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i think all this is stupid

y in the world should kashmir be under indian or pakistani rule, they are completely capable of taking care of themselves, some ppl are sayin they should vote which country they wana go to, y should they have to pick a country y should they even have to fight for there independance, y are india and pakistan trying to takeover kashmir, y dont we all just leave them alone, both india and pakistan need to stop poking there big noses in other pplz territories

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-kiss thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Aparna_BD

Thats because there is Pakistan supported terrorism in Indian side of Kashmir . Once those terrorists stop their activities only can a fair and free election be held . Not at the terrorists gun point that forces them to vote for Paksitan.

Also can you explain how did you derive "Kashmiris want to be with Pakistan"? Are you aware of the large percentage of population that is Kashmiri Pundits and Sikhs????????????????????????????????????????????

wat in the world is with all this terrirriosts stuff?????? u ppl even know wat terrorisom means???? there have been so many deaths of poor kashmiris by india soldiers, plz if u dont belive me research into it, and u will find all the sad and tearfull stories of families being killed for no reason, if a boy grows up without a family coz india soldeirs killed um then abviously that boy will grow up and want to take revenge, is taking revenge for murder of ur family and trying to protect urselves called terrorism,now im not saying all india soldiers are bad( im indian) .im sure there are kashmiris who want to be with india and there are kashmiris who want to to be with pakistan but im also 100% sure if giben the choice all kashmiris want to be independant and alone,

im india and i have much pride in my country, but i will not let my love of my nation blind me, i will not let my love for my nation get in the way of humantiy,

on this discision i take neither pakistan nor indias side

kashmir has every right to be independant just like we have every right to  be independant from the british

Miss-kiss thumbnail

Hi we are back to Kasmir debate !!

Plz don't make statements like "India is killing Muslims in India" . There has never been , ever any ethnic cleansing in India and will never be. Its something only our neighbour could say !!πŸ˜‰

Funnily this is an open forum , and no Indian Muslim has EVER written she/ he in India has been discrimanted upon . Every negative statement about India is from a non - Indian !!πŸ˜›

agreed

plz dont bring in relgion in this for gods sake

Miss-kiss thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SolidSnake

Thousands everyday? πŸ˜• J&K should have been a ghost state by now.

Well Baloch people want Pakistani army to leave Balochistan, people in Northern Areas/Gilgit/Baltistan want the same....πŸ˜›

Granted we have committed mistakes (in J&K) in past BUT that does not give Pakistan a licence to sponser terrorism in  J&K and other parts of India. Many countries have border problems with other countries lekin iska matlab yeh nahin ki aap terrorism shuru kar dein. We have border problems with China but does China sponser terror activities here?

who in the world said pak is sposoring terrorisom, if there are several ppl in pak that help kashmiris dosent mean the whole country is like that, thats called prejiduce judging thousands by the action of one

SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MS.ATTITUDE

Wouldn't it be better if Pakistanis themselves are allowed to vote first. by SOLID SNAKE

Wat's dat supposed to mean ?

You didn't get it? πŸ˜•

SolidSnake thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Miss-kiss

who in the world said pak is sposoring terrorisom, if there are several ppl in pak that help kashmiris dosent mean the whole country is like that, thats called prejiduce judging thousands by the action of one

πŸ˜†

You are correct, ISI is actually a travel agency which helps people cross border.

πŸ˜†

SolidSnake thumbnail
Aparna_BD thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Miss-kiss

wat in the world is with all this terrirriosts stuff?????? u ppl even know wat terrorisom means???? there have been so many deaths of poor kashmiris by india soldiers, plz if u dont belive me research into it, and u will find all the sad and tearfull stories of families being killed for no reason, if a boy grows up without a family coz india soldeirs killed um then abviously that boy will grow up and want to take revenge, is taking revenge for murder of ur family and trying to protect urselves called terrorism,now im not saying all india soldiers are bad( im indian) .im sure there are kashmiris who want to be with india and there are kashmiris who want to to be with pakistan but im also 100% sure if giben the choice all kashmiris want to be independant and alone,

im india and i have much pride in my country, but i will not let my love of my nation blind me, i will not let my love for my nation get in the way of humantiy,

on this discision i take neither pakistan nor indias side

kashmir has every right to be independant just like we have every right to  be independant from the british

All i want to say my "Indian " friend is that i have sometimes read your posts in Pakistani section . You are not an Indian , and i don't know how you think you can win a debate by posing as an Indian and then cast your opinion as Indian soldiers are bad etc etc.
Please at least be honest about which side you respresent to be taken seriously.

Edited by Aparna_BD - 18 years ago
sowmyaa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SolidSnake

Wouldn't it be better if Pakistanis themselves are allowed to vote first. πŸ˜†

πŸ‘ good one solidsnake....perfect shot!!

Also, most of the original kashmiries are not even in Kashmir anymore. There are lot of HIndu Pundits from Kashmirs and many more who had to move out and are in refugee camp in Delhi or other parts scattered.
Miss-kiss thumbnail

All i want to say my "Indian " friend is that i have sometimes read your posts in Pakistani section . You are not an Indian , and i don't know how you think you can win a debate by posing as an Indian and then cast your opinion as Indian soldiers are bad etc etc.
Please at least be honest about which side you respresent to be taken seriously.

exuse me but my mom is from india, wat is it illeagal for a indian to go to a pakistani forumπŸ˜• and anyways i didnt say all india soldiers are bad or corrput, just some, and thats the same with pakisanti ppl some of them are corrupt and some are not..see there we go again being prejudice, i already said im not on any side not pakistan and not india,

some ppl are saying all indians are bad and some are saying all pakistanis are bad, one persons actions should not be judged as the whole nation. and if theres one agency supporting terrorists that dosent mean the whole country is supporting them. and i wouldnt even call half of them terrorists. they just fight back. affcors ur going just be like no india is perfect indian soldiers dont do anything, and i cant change ur thinking.

if ppl in this world just accepted others