update for today.....30th

remixrulz thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hullo guyz........me bak with thursday's update....hope u njoy readin ittt.......
Update 30th Mrch,2006
Raghu goes to d jail n asks d guy wat he told d police.....d goon says dat he said dat ranny was behind it n he is there leader...but then d guy says dat he cant keep d secret for a long time as d police is beatin him up n hurtin him....raghu scares him by sayin dat he wud hurt his family if he didnt shut his mouth n ultimately d guy agrees to keep quiet.......tia finds her angels n tells them that she needs to go n talk to ranny in d jail.....first meher n pri get a lil tensed abt goin to jil but later agree as they say dat angels r always there with each other n they almopst leave wen raghu comes n stops tia n tells her dat it wont b safe for her to go alone to meet ranny in jail...tia says dat she isnt alone n her angels r with her...but raghu says dat 3 girls shudn't go there alone n he wud accompany them....tia refuses but later agrees n allows raghu to come with them....but raghu as u know didnt stop with that...he stopped meher n pri to come n said dat now dat he is there with tia they neednt come.....n tia seconds him.......(now.....i didnt like tia over here....as she first asks her angels to come n talks to them.....but later herself tells them not to come bcose shes goin with raghu.....well i know dat tia did this for her angels gud but i still dnt like it....coz raghu got wat he wanted....)
ok....then comes r very own catty.....latty...πŸ˜† with d person hu won d award for puttin on d most make-up........shy,....n shy asks her wat she is upto now....n latty tells her dat sid had been fo.,llowin her all this while with a spy cam n he saw dat she cheated...n shy is blank as to y latty still cheated...n latty tells shy dat she wud know it all in some time n she hopes dat sid recorded it all....n says dat she pities yuvi copz he thinks dat he is foolin latty but actually latty is playin with him....n she sees uv talkin to somebody n leaves....leavin shy behind still thinking......latty goes near d notice board n starts lukin up somethin.....(actually she is tryin to make uv see her........so dat laty can follow her plan).....n she succeeds as she leaves....uv goes behind her.....n shy remarks dat she is very impressed with latty n she thinks dat latty's plan is workin.....uv stgops latty n tells her dat he recorded everyhtin dat she did in d lucky draw n latty pretends to b shocked.....n tells him dat she was made to do all this by ashi n uv thinks abt it......n says dat ashi is very brainy...she collected her money for d election n also she didnt hav to giv away anythin....n tells latty dat if she wants to save herself....she will hav to confess everythin in front of everyone n laty agrees.....
Then....they show Sonia sittin with cucumbers on her eyesπŸ˜†....n somebody calls...she picks up her phone n withour seein hu called or listenin to their voice....says somethin in bengali which obviously was referred to ashi coz she said mammum...n says dat she is dyin to see ashi.....n ashi says dat only if she opens her eyes will she see ashi....n sonia suddenly opens her eyes n her cucumbers fall off........πŸ˜† n they hug n ashi tells her dat they need to save ranny......n sonia says dat she is an actress not a lawyer...n ashi says dat thery need to hirre a lawyer n wats d use of bein a diva if she doesnt hav ne lawyer fans....n she starts maskafyin sonia....n sonia comes to a conclusion dat she has 3 lawyer fans....n ashi replies sayion dat she needs d no. of d lawyers n not d no. of lawyers....n sonia calls some Mr. Mehra.....
Tia n Raghu arrive at d police station in a cab.......(i cudnt beleive my eyes,....wen i saw tia comin in a cab)...neway raghu tells tia dat he wud wait outside n tia can go inside.....tia goes n meets ranny...n ranny is damn happy to see her...n then they talk....n this gets horrible....as tia says dat she luvs ranny but she is confused....n hearin this word ranny gets a bit upset n leaves tia's hand......n asks her y she is confused....n if she does not luv ranny.....n d most imp. thing in luv is trust n does she not trust him.....n asks her if she thinks dat ranny is guilty....tia replies dat to some questions there isnt a yes or no answer n ranny is angry.....n asks tia to reply from her heart n not mind.....n tia is blank n does not say anythin....ranny says dat he didnt think dat tia wud take soo much time to reply to this.....n scolds tia by sayin somethin(i dnt remem,ber wat he said) n tia starts cryin n she leaves....n ranny turns bak n tia is gone......

Precap:
Vrinda,Meher n Pri r talkin n Vrinda says dat at this time ashi shud hav been here to reply to latty's accusitions n bcoz of latty the whole election scene will go topsy-turvy.....Shy comes to meet Ranny n does ahem ahem(kinda like Dolores Umbridge in HP) n Tia meets Sumeet n says dat she shud hav beleived ranny n now it is too late n asks summet to tell her dat its not too late
(now.....i thought sumeet had gone for a trip but he seems to hav returned not even b4 a day....cos tia hadnt changed her yellow dress..........think ppl........)

Dats all d update.....do gib ur comments.....

Edited by remixrulz - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GetbusyLiving thumbnail
Thank u so much for the update honey πŸ˜ƒ..it was more fun reading d update than actually watching it 😳

devilangel thumbnail
awesome update thxxxxxxxxxxxx

and tia should change her dress more often πŸ˜†
saff thumbnail
thnxxxxxxx pri kool update
Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Wow very nice update...yup i think tia shld trust ranveer...
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice update! πŸ‘

thanxxxxxx. didn't see the epi as yet, will try to see it at 11:30!
apple14 thumbnail
Thanks a ton for the update. Missed the epi today and I guess I wont be able to watch tonite's repeat either 😭 😭 😭
dia5 thumbnail
Luv ya n ur update,babes!! 😳 πŸ‘ πŸ€—
tdm1983 thumbnail
thnx a lot........................
Evathegr8 thumbnail
lol that dolores umbridge wala line WAS funny!
thanx for the update!!