India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

TD

Halz25 IF-Dazzler
Halz25
Halz25

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 8:24am | IP Logged
This serials seems like history is repeating.  When Disha was having Problems at first there came Vedant who then fell in love with her, then Disha wanted a job then came Satyaanaas who fell in love wih her, and now she wants a Lawyer funnily enough hes young an good looking too well now i bet he will fall in love with her too, who agrees????

mona05 IF-Dazzler
mona05
mona05

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 8:34am | IP Logged
No...I do not think he will fall in love with her...Rupali has tried this track with Satyanas...without any success...Td's ratings have gone down....so Rupali will not try that again...the first time it worked with Ved...because 2ds were not in a proper relationship..but now this kind of thing is simply irritating.

Thank god Ajay Singh(Manav Kaul) is young and good looking...do not want to see rubbish looking people on screen
and best of all he is an experienced actor. Wink Embarrassed
I am excited about these two experienced actors(lawyers) entering TD...hopefully we shall see good drama. Big smile
harsy IF-Dazzler
harsy
harsy

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 9:35am | IP Logged
This so called new lawyer wont fall in love with D n Rupali will never try any other men falling for D...but there is possibility of a women falling for DK.... Tongue LOL LOL
mona05 IF-Dazzler
mona05
mona05

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 10:49am | IP Logged
agree harsy...
Rupali has burnt her hand real bad this time by bringing in Satyanas...and trying to make DK negative Confused

She will remember this lesson well!
hello98 IF-Dazzler
hello98
hello98

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Rupali will not commit the same mistake again and again...so hopefully the lawers will be professional....they will do their job and quit.
Jaslove IF-Rockerz
Jaslove
Jaslove

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Lets just hope this doesn't happen Big smile Confused,
lets see he is drunk all the time maybe he has a past which he is trying to forget by drinking himself. thats how Sunny Deol was in Damini, hiswife died, he was a lawyer tried to get justice but nothing happened. Big smile
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta  12

TellyBuzz in talks with actor Aksshat Gupta who finds his role of ...

Bobby Bhonsle returns with  'Koi Jaane Na' Bobby Bhonsle returns with 'Koi Jaane Na'  10

After the success of Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeekat, Bobby Bhonsle is up with ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index