India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Gauri and Hiten Dispute! (Page 4)

Hareem_M Groupbie
Hareem_M
Hareem_M

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
u guys really don't know a thing about hiten and gauri if you believe this news...

-if any of you have ever followed their interviews, they say that they LOVE working together and all the other couples are jealous of them because they get to work together
-they always mention if anyone offers a good role to them, they will take it
-recently there have been rubbish articles trying to post that hiten and gauri have some problem because they just can't stand to see the world's best couple be happy together..

Next time, I'd advise you all to only believe news that actually has a real source. Anyone can say anything on this forum claiming they have a "source." I could say right now that I have a source that says that Iqbal and Neha are going out, which iz OBVIOUSLY not true just like this loser post.

Maha21 IF-Rockerz
Maha21
Maha21

Sony Channel

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by buttercup.tarun

maha if u say so let me believe u Embarrassed LOL

This is so sweet of you dear EmbarrassedLOL...
Maha21 IF-Rockerz
Maha21
Maha21

Sony Channel

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hareem_M

u guys really don't know a thing about hiten and gauri if you believe this news...

-if any of you have ever followed their interviews, they say that they LOVE working together and all the other couples are jealous of them because they get to work together
-recently there have been rubbish articles trying to post that hiten and gauri have some problem because they just can't stand to see the world's best couple be happy together..

Next time, I'd advise you all to only believe news that actually has a real source. Anyone can say anything on this forum claiming they have a "source." I could say right now that I have a source that says that Iqbal and Neha are going out, which iz OBVIOUSLY not true just like this loser post.

I agree with you... But wait... did you just call this a loser post? Angry lol... Sorry this was just a dare given to me... I had no intention of hurting anybody and sorry if I hurt you... If you read my post carefully, I ended it asking for your opinion if you think this news is true?

To all the members: Sorry about the post... Didn't mean to offend anybody... I haven't gotten so many hate mails in my life that I got today... Please don't take these things to heart, these are just actors we are talking about... It was just a DARE!
Irish_Pride IF-Rockerz
Irish_Pride
Irish_Pride

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
WAT Angry .....HOW CAN HITEN DO DIZ Angry .....HE DON'T WANNA WORK WID GAURI Angry .....IMPOSSIBLE...ITS HARD TO DIGEST Cry
Hareem_M Groupbie
Hareem_M
Hareem_M

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
i do think this iz a loser post when you start spreading a rumor about a real-life couple and making their fans frantic over the news... wht if someone said this about iqbal and sneha, would ppl just take it as a joke..of course not
Maha21 IF-Rockerz
Maha21
Maha21

Sony Channel

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Alright... I apologize once again... As I said I had no intensions of hurting anybody... Sorry Embarrassed
Jaslove IF-Rockerz
Jaslove
Jaslove

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Hareem_M

that it true, It must just be a gossipBig smile

angelsgurl IF-Rockerz
angelsgurl
angelsgurl

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
awwwwwww

Go to top