Gauri and Hiten Dispute! - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago

ohhh how sad..... 4m where di u get this news mahaπŸ˜†

oh god please hiten aao kyph mein apni gauri ko sambhaalo mere pyare se jode ko alag karne ja rahi hai yeh
this has to be the most ridiculous piece of news i have ever heard in my entire life 😑 this is completely wrong and false news.
i don't think this is true hiten can't say this 😭 😭
i dont beleive.this is totally false news.hiten loves gauri alot.

afterall Gauri & Hiten are husband & wife in real life, the roles they get usually the same. maybe they want to do diferrent roles not as lovers again. πŸ˜ƒ

I reember when Hiten got an Award for Best Supporting Actor he said this time he doesn't has to share it with his Wife Gauri what you know next Gauri gets it for Best Supporting Actress, then she says guess Hiten was wrong we did get it again together. πŸ˜ƒ

I would reccommend you guys to not to beleive in this kind of rumors, Hiten & Gauri are the best😳

Edited by Jaslove - 18 years ago
i jus dnt wnt no one cumin btween angad n kripa!
maha if u say so let me believe u 😳 πŸ˜†
why did hitten do this to gauri??? πŸ˜• it's like the drama kyph!! angad refused to sing with kripa !! πŸ˜•
u guys really don't know a thing about hiten and gauri if you believe this news...

-if any of you have ever followed their interviews, they say that they LOVE working together and all the other couples are jealous of them because they get to work together
-they always mention if anyone offers a good role to them, they will take it
-recently there have been rubbish articles trying to post that hiten and gauri have some problem because they just can't stand to see the world's best couple be happy together..

Next time, I'd advise you all to only believe news that actually has a real source. Anyone can say anything on this forum claiming they have a "source." I could say right now that I have a source that says that Iqbal and Neha are going out, which iz OBVIOUSLY not true just like this loser post.