Remix

India-Forums

   
Remix
Remix

Cant bear to watch remix anymore!!! (Page 2)

Neetaldesai Goldie
Neetaldesai
Neetaldesai

Joined: 16 October 2005
Posts: 1773

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 9:13am | IP Logged
ya lamina
i too agree with you
we have to tell our morderator to give this feedback to shrishti or starone
i mean the story is all about the band
but where is the band?
remix is really losing its charm
we have to do something
it's being kekta style Angry

Eloquent IF-Rockerz
Eloquent
Eloquent

Joined: 12 October 2005
Posts: 7580

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Hey lamina, well, yes, I don't like the way the TR story is going now. It sure does seem like a kekta story. Ouch I hope they change the story for TR.


But as far as AY are concerned, well, it is their "conflicting emotions" which make them stand apart from the other couples. They may be gr8 frnds once and now they may be rivals.....and that's what makes them so interesting to watch. It's not all abt love love n love for them.....

Just like priya said in the chat interview.....they keep on changing and so they don't become monotonous! And I really hope that they follow rebelde exactly, scene by scene for AY as roberta-diego story is awesome and mind blowing and I hope that they don't use their own brains and follow rbd only!
vitak Goldie
vitak
vitak

Joined: 01 February 2006
Posts: 1293

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 9:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Neetaldesai

ya lamina
i too agree with you
we have to tell our morderator to give this feedback to shrishti or starone
i mean the story is all about the band
but where is the band?
remix is really losing its charm
we have to do something
it's being kekta style Angry

 

ya seriously.

like the time we sent hate mail when there were no repeats, i think this also something drastic has to be done.

i mean comon,this is getting to much.i feel it frustrating to watch remix nowOuch

i hate it when they fite so much.i feel bad.theyl lose viewer ship if they continue showing such crap like this.whats the use of  talking about kekta when remix is also going the same wayAngry

ashi_mania IF-Rockerz
ashi_mania
ashi_mania

Joined: 17 June 2005
Posts: 6993

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lamina

 

Donno what they have done to our fav serial....they have copied rebelde to such an extent that it no longer can appeal to indian audience

I disagree....I think the very fact that the show is not indianised and follows the westernised concept is the reason we all love it....coz if u wanna watch anything indian then I think we have loads of kekta crap going arnd

i mean tia ranveer are supposed to stand for true love...they are supposed to be the ideal romantic..fairy tale couple...and u have them showing  mistrust and then if rebelde is followed..ranny cheating on tia with three different girls...how is that anywhere close to the concept of true love i wonder.....doing this has just led to loss of interest and has made it difficult to identify with the serial....i know mistrust and all happens in real like too...but this is taking it to a diff level all together....plus we like tia ranny love story coz if fairy tale romance...

true love just doesnt mean being together with eachother always.....infact its the very fact that how u deal with this mistrust and other barriers that come in love proves how much u love eachother....and if u want that tia ranny shouldnt break up at all then sorry to say thats not possible coz they need to move their story ahead

and as for ranny dating 3 diff girls then this is something taht was shown in season 1 too......and inspite of him dating so many ppl they r the 1st ones to patch up

and on other side we have ashi yuvi..yuvi is supposed to love ashi..he has been trying hard to do everything he can to cheer her up always...and now he cant wait to destroy her...same goes for ashiConfused....one time they love eachother and the next moment they want to destroy eachother...they are supposed to be the realistic / more pratical love story in remix.....honestly..this is becoming more drama and not so real now....ashi was concerned abt uv one moment and then she wants to make a loser out of him...uv...he wants to cheer her up when sonia is away and now he wants to drive her crazy with blood n all

ashi yuvi story was always supposed to be this way.......they have always been rivals but the main point is inspite of this rivalry they have always stood for eachother and that is what their story line is all abt

and I dont think this is any kind of drama......this happens with everyone..........dont u fight and argue with ur loved ones but at the same time do so many things to make them feel special....I dont think there is anything wrong with their storyline

to top it all.....like kekta serials....our tia ranny uv and ashi cant see the real side of shy latty and raghu at all..i mean how many times have shy and latty been together...almost every one other than the foursome have seen them together....still the forusome other than tia cant see the realitu of shy and latty....and tia is supposed to the most innnocent and naive of them all....Confused...and raghu...ARGHHHHHHHH!!!! no one saw him smiling when they took ranny to jail ?????

well to move the story ahead u need such a track in the show...and like I said earlier this is not the 1st time this is being shown......the black gang mystery for eg was unsolved for such a long time.....but no one had any complaints then....just bcoz this is involving the pairs doesnt mean it is becoming kektaish

i just wish the remix writters get more original and bring the zest back in our remix and bring it back on track .....something that all of us would enjoy watching ...rather than just blindly copying rebelde!!!!!

CryCryCry

the only thing that can save remix from loosing a major part of its audience is its FOLLOWING REBELDE COMPLETELY...SCENE TO SCENE.....or else its gonna be a disaster and what better eg than those sanganer epi to prove it.

BOTTOM LINE IS REMIX ROCKED IN SEASON 1 AND WILL ROCK IN SEASON 2 AND BE WORTH A WATCH ONLY AND ONLY IF IT FOLLOWS REBELDE DITTO



Edited by anvesha rulz - 30 March 2006 at 9:55am
devilangel IF-Dazzler
devilangel
devilangel

Joined: 28 November 2005
Posts: 3456

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 11:50am | IP Logged
but there are probs.rebelde is famous becasue of so much chemistry shown..

indian shows will never have making out or sleeping together (overview) scenes.. indian producers are obliged to follow the culture
Eloquent IF-Rockerz
Eloquent
Eloquent

Joined: 12 October 2005
Posts: 7580

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devilangel

but there are probs.rebelde is famous becasue of so much chemistry shown..

indian shows will never have making out or sleeping together (overview) scenes.. indian producers are obliged to follow the culture


Hey but, remix has always been a toned down version of rebelde......yet whether it is toned down or no, it remains a copy of rbd only. That's why it got so much popularity in the first place. And I agree with ashita abt those sanganer episodes(when they used their own brains).....they were crap, i hated them! actually stopped watching remix at that timeOuch
veonal IF-Dazzler
veonal
veonal

Joined: 12 August 2005
Posts: 3188

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
i dnt want 2 comment on tdys epi all i can say i luveddddddddddddddddddd the last scene it was full on drama and karan nd shweta performed it so brilliantly with those sad angry confused distressed expressions Clap on thing even if tia nd ranny r separated they have alwys have some amazing scennes together like in season 1 Embarrassed and season 2 is gona be no different

as 4 ranny cheating on tia i dnt think they mite show it in remix coz if they do then all karan fans will kill shrishti 4 this LOL forget abt dating shy i dnt think he will even fall in luv with her [thats wat shrishti said in her interview Big smile ]yeah but shy mite try getting close 2 him and thus creating a rift Dead

as 4 raghu it would have been more sensible 2 show arjun coz arjun nd ranny ka dushmani was very entertaining Wink in rebelde actually arjun nd ranny have a fite coz mia goes out with arjun and
she lies 2 ranny abt this wen he comes 2 know he gets angry nd fites with arjun over this Confused and thats how arjun plans this kidnapping nd stuff 2 seek revenge

but in remix this raghu role is not well defined it luks like he is some sick gunda Dead Dead Dead who dosent know aht he is doing i mean at the start he was shwn so gud 2 ranny all of a sudden kya hua Confused
rakhi_uv Goldie
rakhi_uv
rakhi_uv

Joined: 22 February 2006
Posts: 1555

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anvesha rulz

Originally posted by lamina

 

Donno what they have done to our fav serial....they have copied rebelde to such an extent that it no longer can appeal to indian audience

I disagree....I think the very fact that the show is not indianised and follows the westernised concept is the reason we all love it....coz if u wanna watch anything indian then I think we have loads of kekta crap going arnd

i mean tia ranveer are supposed to stand for true love...they are supposed to be the ideal romantic..fairy tale couple...and u have them showing  mistrust and then if rebelde is followed..ranny cheating on tia with three different girls...how is that anywhere close to the concept of true love i wonder.....doing this has just led to loss of interest and has made it difficult to identify with the serial....i know mistrust and all happens in real like too...but this is taking it to a diff level all together....plus we like tia ranny love story coz if fairy tale romance...

true love just doesnt mean being together with eachother always.....infact its the very fact that how u deal with this mistrust and other barriers that come in love proves how much u love eachother....and if u want that tia ranny shouldnt break up at all then sorry to say thats not possible coz they need to move their story ahead

and as for ranny dating 3 diff girls then this is something taht was shown in season 1 too......and inspite of him dating so many ppl they r the 1st ones to patch up

and on other side we have ashi yuvi..yuvi is supposed to love ashi..he has been trying hard to do everything he can to cheer her up always...and now he cant wait to destroy her...same goes for ashiConfused....one time they love eachother and the next moment they want to destroy eachother...they are supposed to be the realistic / more pratical love story in remix.....honestly..this is becoming more drama and not so real now....ashi was concerned abt uv one moment and then she wants to make a loser out of him...uv...he wants to cheer her up when sonia is away and now he wants to drive her crazy with blood n all

ashi yuvi story was always supposed to be this way.......they have always been rivals but the main point is inspite of this rivalry they have always stood for eachother and that is what their story line is all abt

and I dont think this is any kind of drama......this happens with everyone..........dont u fight and argue with ur loved ones but at the same time do so many things to make them feel special....I dont think there is anything wrong with their storyline

to top it all.....like kekta serials....our tia ranny uv and ashi cant see the real side of shy latty and raghu at all..i mean how many times have shy and latty been together...almost every one other than the foursome have seen them together....still the forusome other than tia cant see the realitu of shy and latty....and tia is supposed to the most innnocent and naive of them all....Confused...and raghu...ARGHHHHHHHH!!!! no one saw him smiling when they took ranny to jail ?????

well to move the story ahead u need such a track in the show...and like I said earlier this is not the 1st time this is being shown......the black gang mystery for eg was unsolved for such a long time.....but no one had any complaints then....just bcoz this is involving the pairs doesnt mean it is becoming kektaish

i just wish the remix writters get more original and bring the zest back in our remix and bring it back on track .....something that all of us would enjoy watching ...rather than just blindly copying rebelde!!!!!

CryCryCry

the only thing that can save remix from loosing a major part of its audience is its FOLLOWING REBELDE COMPLETELY...SCENE TO SCENE.....or else its gonna be a disaster and what better eg than those sanganer epi to prove it.

BOTTOM LINE IS REMIX ROCKED IN SEASON 1 AND WILL ROCK IN SEASON 2 AND BE WORTH A WATCH ONLY AND ONLY IF IT FOLLOWS REBELDE DITTO

ClapClapClapwell said ashita

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
REMIX RECAPS/ KEKTA/ REMIX COPIES - IMP!!

2 3

Author: foresight   Replies: 21   Views: 5181

foresight 21 5181 24 June 2006 at 11:40am by uvcraziestfan
DEATH OF REMIX:REMIX AS A HUMAN

2 3 4

Author: remixgalgenz   Replies: 25   Views: 5574

remixgalgenz 25 5574 13 June 2006 at 1:21am by wacko_aashi
Remix 4some or Remix 2some

2 3

Author: ashi_mania   Replies: 22   Views: 4802

ashi_mania 22 4802 16 May 2006 at 5:42am by Dead devil
remix remix remix

2 3 4

Author: coolpinks   Replies: 25   Views: 5270

coolpinks 25 5270 16 January 2006 at 6:41am by _Taniia_
monday - remix remix

2 3 4

Author: exquisite gal   Replies: 27   Views: 5015

exquisite gal 27 5015 20 September 2005 at 4:33am by exquisite gal

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Remix Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index