India-Forums

Remix
Remix

Cant bear to watch remix anymore!!!

foresight IF-Rockerz
foresight
foresight

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 8:19am | IP Logged

Donno what they have done to our fav serial....they have copied rebelde to such an extent that it no longer can appeal to indian audience

i mean tia ranveer are supposed to stand for true love...they are supposed to be the ideal romantic..fairy tale couple...and u have them showing  mistrust and then if rebelde is followed..ranny cheating on tia with three different girls...how is that anywhere close to the concept of true love i wonder.....doing this has just led to loss of interest and has made it difficult to identify with the serial....i know mistrust and all happens in real like too...but this is taking it to a diff level all together....plus we like tia ranny love story coz if fairy tale romance...

and on other side we have ashi yuvi..yuvi is supposed to love ashi..he has been trying hard to do everything he can to cheer her up always...and now he cant wait to destroy her...same goes for ashiConfused....one time they love eachother and the next moment they want to destroy eachother...they are supposed to be the realistic / more pratical love story in remix.....honestly..this is becoming more drama and not so real now....ashi was concerned abt uv one moment and then she wants to make a loser out of him...uv...he wants to cheer her up when sonia is away and now he wants to drive her crazy with blood n all

to top it all.....like kekta serials....our tia ranny uv and ashi cant see the real side of shy latty and raghu at all..i mean how many times have shy and latty been together...almost every one other than the foursome have seen them together....still the forusome other than tia cant see the realitu of shy and latty....and tia is supposed to the most innnocent and naive of them all....Confused...and raghu...ARGHHHHHHHH!!!! no one saw him smiling when they took ranny to jail ?????

i just wish the remix writters get more original and bring the zest back in our remix and bring it back on track .....something that all of us would enjoy watching ...rather than just blindly copying rebelde!!!!!

CryCryCry

avani_fan Goldie
avani_fan
avani_fan

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 8:22am | IP Logged

yaa lamina totally agrre!!
ii knew topics like dis wud b cuming ne moment!!!
dey hab just changed REMIX totally!!
i never thought dey will ever show jail n all in dis show atleast yaar!! AngryOuch

morover y arnt tia telling ranvver d truth abt shy!!
n now i m dead sure shy will b shown helping ranveer to b out from jail on mon itself!Angry

dats y tia said its too late now tia ko ranveer pe trust karna chahiye tha n all!!Angry
ohh god what has happ to OUR REMIX yaar!!
i m soooooooo dissapointed!!!!Cry

at last it has also taken d path of other serials!Cry

Edited by avani_fan - 30 March 2006 at 8:25am
saff IF-Dazzler
saff
saff

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 8:26am | IP Logged
i donno wat 2 say ........ its jst dat remix is not remix nemore ......
i donno y do dey hv 2 copy each n evry thing in rebelde?????????? Confused Confused Confused
dis jail thing is a bit 2 much n raggu ewwwwwwwwwwwwww i dn evn wanna tlk abt him Angry Angry Angry
ashi912 Goldie
ashi912
ashi912

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 8:52am | IP Logged
i totally agree wid u lamini,remix ko dekh kar gussa aata hai.its so irritating now,i feel like screaming.....they r khichoing this kiddnappin n elections thing to much Angry Angry Angry
ashi912 Goldie
ashi912
ashi912

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 8:53am | IP Logged
i totally agree wid u lamini,remix ko dekh kar gussa aata hai.its so irritating now,i feel like screaming.....they r khichoing this kiddnappin n elections thing to much Angry Angry Angry
devilangel IF-Dazzler
devilangel
devilangel

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 8:56am | IP Logged
remix was way better in season one..
funky n crazy IF-Rockerz
funky n crazy
funky n crazy

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 8:57am | IP Logged
i din watch tday....but yes it is gettin saddenin now....
freakstreak Senior Member
freakstreak
freakstreak

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 8:59am | IP Logged
seriously yaaar agree with u!!remiux has actually turned borin
xcept 4 aashi they've messed up each character
yuvi is being treated like a siddie n actin like sucha big time loser!!he was nvr dis heartless n politics n all is soo borin
tia will she couldnt hv gone dumber she's actin like 1 of those kekta kapoor bahus
n ranny..jail n all is soooo crappy!!n da way his story is shapin up is total gross
n tat new meher couldnt hv gone worse...she is so effin irritatin
n where is varun n sid's jokes...aashi's comments n tia's silly answers
shyla n raghu r worse than laloo or some kinda tihar jail ke kaidi...u dun feel like pukin at dem
n all dis kidnappin n all i guess the producers need to b mailed again
rmr whn we spoke against that ranny tia cryin n sanganer thingis to shrishti arya she did respond
i guess we mst all do smthg abt dis!!

Go to top