AnamikaSen thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Fans,

enjoying the current track.. What an amazing performance from Ashutosh...  his timing, facial expression are just too good...

Dr. nidhi is at her best... 

wishes and good luck to both.. hopiing to see much more chemistry going forward.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
LKast two episodes were made extremely well. But next week is grief week I think. We will have the jealous track. I just hope Rohan does something to bring them together

Nidhi needs to be told Ashutosh loves her
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i read in sum interview that he thinks abt his wife when he does all those romantic scenes... hayeee ❤️
Edited by deepa_jd - 12 years ago
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well, MB has always been one of the finest actors of our country !! Specially emotional scenes are his strength. His performance is beyond praises in this show ⭐️. I hope he gets more and more chances of such performances . Dr.Ashu is indeed a difficult character to be played.. specially where it stands now !
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Shagnika

I agree with u. This is definitely a difficult character to portray.
Ahutosh is a man of gr8 feelings but very few words. So all his emotions are to be expressed thru his facial expressions and not by words. MB is doing a gr8 job of it.
Just today I was watching HSSH and even in that he was superb in hte emotional scenes...
MB is really a very talented actor and deserves all the accolades he is garnering for his portrayal as Dr. Ashutosh