India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Is this reallly?

Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
those of you who didnt reconize me well I am sara rafeek my username on IF use to be rafeek but I changed it and put saraella.

I am coming in this forum almost aftter three months because I had my endless exams and work. And now I am back but I didnt expected this. I never ever expected this negetivity.

It is ridiculous to see this. I can understand geet fans anger but coming here and bashing so much is not good for them and neither us. This is highly dissapointed.  continusely bashing topics about IPKKND copy geet. MSK and khushi vms. Barun to replace and new chracter to enter. what is all this going on?

and plus IPKKND fans saying they will leave the forum. so much stress negetivity. why?

this for all IPKKND fans who made the show number 1 of IF with their hardwork. you all dont need to leave this forum. let bashers say what they want. our minnu modertor is here. she will handle everything well. you guys just have to keep this forum positive and ejoyable thats it. we know how much we love our arhi/sarun. so nothing will happen with these bashers coming up with stupid posts.

There is a simple way JUST IGNORE. DONT REPLY. THEY WILL GO BY THEMSELVES. PM GM and Minnu. they will handle everything and click report buttion. this is your job.

if you will not say hello hi. they will say bye bye themselves

Now this is for bashers. I know what you all are going though but bashing here will not work. so kindly stop bashing our show and couple stop bringing maan here. this hurted our feelings. bashing our show will not do any bennefit to you. this will only create fights between geet and ipkknd fan groups. plus there are many geet fans who love ipkknd so you are hurting them with your behevior as well. if you really want your show back or your jodi back then fight for them. email spam to get the jodi back if you will wish bad for other jodi then bad will happen to your jodi. simple. be respctful then you will earn respect.

Edited by Saraella - 17 December 2011 at 9:21pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Jordinnabeela.BazzingaSunshine25zonera1AajKuchMatBolnaarshiyanashilparoxxpaulomi_taAnuIpkknd-ki-fan1..Apz..KeshriyaincandescentMrDarcyfanpakpearl..Amina....-IronyDied-..

paulomi_taAnu IF-Rockerz
paulomi_taAnu
paulomi_taAnu

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
so true... dii... !! i don't kknow wat's goin on here?? i just want everything back to normal... !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ramsha..

reena544 IF-Rockerz
reena544
reena544

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
who the hell is MSK?? IS HE A BOLLYWOOD STAR???WHY REPLACE BARUN??SICK OF ALL THIS RUBBISH..
Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reena544

who the hell is MSK?? IS HE A BOLLYWOOD STAR???WHY REPLACE BARUN??SICK OF ALL THIS RUBBISH..
clam down even I am angry that is why I made this topic. so ppeople could stop doing it.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index