Sky a Victim ... (Page 4)

Mia1love IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shellily

Originally posted by Mia1love

andrew symmods doesnt even talk to sky 
i saw in the uncensored vids he was goin on and on about 
how he doesnt give andrew any importance
i was liek dude he is amazing player n he has been though alot more trouble than u can possibly imagine with grace !
show some respect , he is a guest in ur country ! 

I completely agree. and Andrew . is a REAL MAN ! Andrew doesn't talk to Sunny, Sky, Juhi  .. He Only talks when people have something to say .. something with content.. He is a 35 year old Man who is an international sportsman .. He is not interested in the small stupid fights.. But he is  fair. if he ignores the fight . he ignores everyone SID and SKY both ..  i also wrote a post on Andrew and how people ignore him .. he is a guest. and plz show him , HOW WARM and Loving Indian people are Not this crap ..

VERY true... Sky and his team have been a bad sport with Andrew becasue Andrew is not licking Sky's toes like the rest and Sky very well knows Andrew never will.  Yeah to adapt in a  different culture is difficult being the only odd one out and even when PM was giving him a talk about talking to Andrew to make him feel more comfortable he had such idiotic reasons not to... and I think they all stem from the fact that Andrew is never going to be subservient to him like the others. 

Yes ! and odd thing is . Sky has a Weird nature to him .. If you are not on  his side you are X'ed out and naturally a the wrong side.. Andrew would never allow a boy like sky to drop on his head ..  Sky needs to learn some manners on  how to behave and welcome guests into his home. And I agree with Salman .  i don;t find his jokes funny. but  highly offensive .. 

Edited by Mia1love - 18 December 2011 at 7:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
I agree big time !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top