Bigg Boss Season 5

Sky a Victim ...

Mia1love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
SKY IS A Victim of His OWN stupidity.. ... I am noticing a lot member are bashing Salman Khan for Standing up and Speaking for what He believe is right.. Sky has PICKED SO MANY FIGHTS WITH PEOPLE, HE HAS DEMORALIZED , DEGRADED AND WAS DOWN RIGHT RUDE AND NASTY ..

PM - a Bar dancer, doing bad magic, being a pyscho... A moralized her and HE is the ONE who started to Isolate PM and Pick on her. He is the one Who During the rajneeti task told people to KEEP HER FOOD SEPARATE and NOT TO COOK FOR HER OR TALK  to PM ..ETC

Shonali - calling her a loser , saying horrible things about her character . and how she supports Sid. ETC ..

Amar - Napunshk and game player  , I don't think anyone has forgotten the rajneeti task and the games he paid against  Amar and the  things he said about him.. ETC..

Mahek - DO I REALLY HAVE TO EVEN LIST IT OUT. 

Shraddha - DO I REALLY EVEN HAVE TO LIST IT OUT .

and Now SID - talking about his mom and how he will hit him , talking trash .. seriously .. AND EVEN TALKING TRASH ABOUT ANDREW SERIOUSLY THE ONE MAN IN THAT HOUSE 

This one man claims he just spread love .. well HIS LOVE  IS LIKE POISON !! 

It's okay for Sky to bully other people , And demoralize others..   Yet when Salman shows him the mirror ..  people are screaming injustice - Salman is a Bully. Salman is Mahek's Lover.. NO NO NO ..Salman is a MAN !! and a MAN who is not afraid to give a bully a dose of his OWN medicine ..  

Yes what he said to SKY 1000000000000000000000% was the God Loving Truth and if people has an issue with it .. well i am sorry BUT LOOK within yourself and honestly say . has SKY Been an ANGEL .. ?? Hell NOOO 

SKY KARE TOH CHAMATKAR , SALMAN KARE TO BALATKAR !!!!!!!!!!  

Fan of Sky and PB - open your eyes and think about it .. just think .. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nali476 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
COUDLN'T HAVE SAID IT ANY BETTER !!!!!!!!

👏👏👏
👏
Mia1love thumbnail
Originally posted by: nali476

COUDLN'T HAVE SAID IT ANY BETTER !!!!!!!!

👏👏👏
👏

Thanks Doll . Nice to know i am not the only one who thinks like that .. 😃
zingaru thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LOVED the post Mia -- VERY well said !
MahekFTW thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2445649
my thoughts on it
i agree with u 
he should have listened to man atleast !
Mia1love thumbnail
Originally posted by: shellily

LOVED the post Mia -- VERY well said !

Thank you Shellily.. I was just getting tired of the Salman Bashers cuz he spoke up against a Bully.. PM fans didn't go crazy , Nor did Sid Fans .. Only PB and Sky peoplez.. Its like seriously . are they that Blinded..   I am starting to wonder is there two versions of Bigg boss. cuz i am not seeing what Sky/PB fans are ... 
zingaru thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mia1love

Thank you Shellily.. I was just getting tired of the Salman Bashers cuz he spoke up against a Bully.. PM fans didn't go crazy , Nor did Sid Fans .. Only PB and Sky peoplez.. Its like seriously . are they that Blinded..   I am starting to wonder is there two versions of Bigg boss. cuz i am not seeing what Sky/PB fans are ... 

Exactly, I really dont get it.  I have to admit I was a Sky fan initially when he was nice in the first week and thought I'd give him a chance as he may have decided to change after the Jungle show, but it didnt take long to turn my views.  I could be objective and see that Sky was not doing the right things and his personality is just plain vicious and I really dont like the guy now.  But the explanations some Sky and PB fans give to justify their actions just plain dont make any sense at all.  And I really try to understand their views as I was once a Sky fan...but really cannot understand or accept the justifications. 

The one thing they talk about is Sky has a powerful personality to sway everyone to his side - and yes I agree with that - the only thing is it would be great if he used it for good than to get back at people who dont agree with him and REALLY put them down in the most insulting ways.  
Mia1love thumbnail
Originally posted by: shellily

Exactly, I really dont get it.  I have to admit I was a Sky fan initially when he was nice in the first week and thought I'd give him a chance as he may have decided to change after the Jungle show, but it didnt take long to turn my views.  I could be objective and see that Sky was not doing the right things and his personality is just plain vicious and I really dont like the guy now.  But the explanations some Sky and PB fans give to justify their actions just plain dont make any sense at all.  And I really try to understand their views as I was once a Sky fan...but really cannot understand or accept the justifications. 

The one thing they talk about is Sky has a powerful personality to sway everyone to his side - and yes I agree with that - the only thing is it would be great if he used it for good than to get back at people who dont agree with him and REALLY put them down in the most insulting ways.  

oh oh oh LOVED what u said .. Sky is good with word s. and I remember the first week he came during the Candle task.. When PM didn't want to do work .. it was Sky and Laxmi that didn't sleep much and Just worked and tried to make the best of it  he was soo Nice and Humble..  but this behavior and the way he spoke to PM, Sid, Amar, Shraddha , shonali  , Mahek . is like .. why do u have to degrade someone to make yourself feel and look better.. .. 
Mia1love thumbnail
Originally posted by: MahekFTW

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2445649

my thoughts on it
i agree with u 
he should have listened to man atleast !

i completely agree with you .. Its nice to see that You are watching the same episodes and show as i am .. For a second i thought ..  there were two versions of BB5. one for general public and one catered to PB and Sky fans .. 😃
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Mia1love

Thanks Doll . Nice to know i am not the only one who thinks like that .. 😃

Hey u r in fact in d majority as maximum ppl say d same. It's only a few in d minority who r so vocal tht it seems dey r in d majority.😆
Edited by sssshhh - 12 years ago