Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

TT interview 1 thing i understood...abt who the PH (Page 3)

maaniqra IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Nice post ..yes we have to fight hard n we will fight till the end

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itsmylifeboss IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dilsay

Originally posted by richa23

Thanks hima, Iam also observing latest developments.Y'day Gul had come to public and accepted the frenemy show is a copy one and she want all GHSPFans to watch it instead of demanding for ghsp -2.If she was saying she cannot handleGEET-2 be it .why she want us to watch the show so that she can again break the heart of the viewers by doing cheap tactics by bringing a destroyer king MP and mindless characters like nano,lucky,preeto,mamaji leaving the logical characters like geet original parents,meera,dev,jai,shasha,tasha,3 funny office people,anvesha,arjubn and NT,brij.,last but not the least dadi anjuji  She wantedly sidelined all  good wanted characters and hindered the flow of the story after wedding and she tells  us she is done. Now since the show is off air iam telling she is the most unprofessional PH i have ever come across. Now let me tell in my professional language by installing poor equipments in the middle of constuction [story,characters] and causing damage to the interest of customers[viewers,fans] she has ruined  whole building. if it would have been a construction company,for doing all this she could have been sued. but it is entertainment in the initial phase she has used good product after that greed of becoming big in name ,fame & money led to build a another building copying the same design   how unprofessional she is. not only that she want the people who are dreaming about the first building she want the customers  to go and buy the second one freshly . It is the same happened with our show. The initial material used ie GC/dd and the old CVs was good after that she had a stiff with endemol and to prove herself and make big profit started a copy show did all the necessary things to shut our show. since then she never bothered. expecting something from her is sheer waste now.
   Now think guys before watching the show i used to see the PH bcz one PH in indian tele destroyed the social order and sanity of love and intitution of marriage and I decided never to watch those shows now this is a different face of cheating and taking viewers for granted.
   She was talking about logistics,which she shd not have talked bczshe told sequels dosen't happen in indian tele,then what were this shows all about
-KMH  ,Out of this some shows are done by same actors and in sequels and some took younger once bcz by the time sequel started all these actors didn't suit the charecters. But DD /GC still look good. It can happen IF properly handled. Good that she came out saying she cannot handle. I thank her for her initial product but take that credit back for spoiling and messing the whole tale for her benifit.. now hope endemol takes proper care and consider our request.

very well said dear..

sia221 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
The viewers who stayed with GHSP right till d end.. cud clearly see.. the way GHSP was being treated in d last few months.. 
It was so evident that 4 Lions.. had lost interest.. n left d show mid-way long back.. just coz they got a bigger platform..(biggest example is bringing MP writer.. n let him write utter crap inspite of fans disapproval.. then financial constraints like pathetic costumes..clumsy sets.. the list goes on n on...)
In fact.. the 3 months extension to d show.. in oct was also due to Endemol only...I guess...

If 4 lions handle the fame n success in this abandoning their first n most popular project...
Then I m sorry to they just dont deserve it..n I personally wud not want GC or DD to do any show with them again...

Nice post.. Hima...
But which TT int.. is there a new one... in fact there shud b one.. coz they r d only ppl remaining... I was waiting for it...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divareena IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
hima we will fight for GHSP season 2

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anupm04 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Nice post
We have to fight for our gurti n ghsp

faria86 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
fab post Thumbs Up

-richierich- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
 Hima U know choona hai aasman is my dad's favorite too. He made me watch thinking I will join services but My mom refused,

sonia_koolkhan IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
amazing post.

Go to top