TT interview 1 thing i understood...abt who the PH

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

TT interview 1 thing i understood ...

when the Telly tadka interview ... was going on ... the anchor was saying & was talking only about endemol & endemol was being credited as the PH ...there was no where it was mentioned about 4 lions looks like PH was changed long back we had no clue about it ... this explains it all ...

4 lions were using Gurti & GHSP for their new shows ... this we saw in RJ vikrants show also ... how they were promoting their show ... they were not related to GHSP any more ... that's why ... they did not give us a clear ans ...

so girls ... now u know ... whom 2 contact abt GHSP 2 ...

do not loose hope ... we have a very long & big war ... 2 face ... do not give up so soon ... fight 4 GHSP 2 ... we will make it happen ...

Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asmi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Hima is there a new TT interview...we r shuttling between hope & despair...hope is vey slim only there is despair...channel is saying we will give u new shows...as if we want special lollipops...Gul khan is saying what if Geet is not there watch carbon copy of Geet...& now if Gurti says that they have signed new projects( l am not blaming actors as acting is job for them & they need to go on)... that would be d last straw...we need divine intervention now
dewdropred thumbnail

asmi === gul left ghsp long back ... dont listen 2 gul ... fight dear ... 4 ghsp ... people are testing us ... we should not loose hope ... this is our testing time ... thy are checking our patience & craze 4 GHSP & gurti ... we need 2 fight ... not loose hope ... yes ... u r right we need god & god is by our side ... he will help us ...

-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks hima, Iam also observing latest developments.Y'day Gul had come to public and accepted the frenemy show is a copy one and she want all GHSPFans to watch it instead of demanding for ghsp -2.If she was saying she cannot handleGEET-2 be it .why she want us to watch the show so that she can again break the heart of the viewers by doing cheap tactics by bringing a destroyer king MP and mindless characters like nano,lucky,preeto,mamaji leaving the logical characters like geet original parents,meera,dev,jai,shasha,tasha,3 funny office people,anvesha,arjubn and NT,brij.,last but not the least dadi anjuji  She wantedly sidelined all  good wanted characters and hindered the flow of the story after wedding and she tells  us she is done. Now since the show is off air iam telling she is the most unprofessional PH i have ever come across. Now let me tell in my professional language by installing poor equipments in the middle of constuction [story,characters] and causing damage to the interest of customers[viewers,fans] she has ruined  whole building. if it would have been a construction company,for doing all this she could have been sued. but it is entertainment in the initial phase she has used good product after that greed of becoming big in name ,fame & money led to build a another building copying the same design   how unprofessional she is. not only that she want the people who are dreaming about the first building she want the customers  to go and buy the second one freshly . It is the same happened with our show. The initial material used ie GC/dd and the old CVs was good after that she had a stiff with endemol and to prove herself and make big profit started a copy show did all the necessary things to shut our show. since then she never bothered. expecting something from her is sheer waste now.
   Now think guys before watching the show i used to see the PH bcz one PH in indian tele destroyed the social order and sanity of love and intitution of marriage and I decided never to watch those shows now this is a different face of cheating and taking viewers for granted.
   She was talking about logistics,which she shd not have talked bczshe told sequels dosen't happen in indian tele,then what were this shows all about
-KUMKUM-2
-KUTUMB-2
-DMG[SANJEEVNI]
-CHOONA HAI AASMAN[SARA AKASH]
-CHOTI BAHU
-KMH  ,Out of this some shows are done by same actors and in sequels and some took younger once bcz by the time sequel started all these actors didn't suit the charecters. But DD /GC still look good. It can happen IF properly handled. Good that she came out saying she cannot handle. I thank her for her initial product but take that credit back for spoiling and messing the whole tale for her benifit.. now hope endemol takes proper care and consider our request.

Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
-serenity- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Nice post ..yes we have to fight hard n we will fight till the end

unknown. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazing post
we will fight to get ghsp season 2 for sure :) 
Dilsay thumbnail
Originally posted by: richa23

Thanks hima, Iam also observing latest developments.Y'day Gul had come to public and accepted the frenemy show is a copy one and she want all GHSPFans to watch it instead of demanding for ghsp -2.If she was saying she cannot handleGEET-2 be it .why she want us to watch the show so that she can again break the heart of the viewers by doing cheap tactics by bringing a destroyer king MP and mindless characters like nano,lucky,preeto,mamaji leaving the logical characters like geet original parents,meera,dev,jai,shasha,tasha,3 funny office people,anvesha,arjubn and NT,brij.,last but not the least dadi anjuji  She wantedly sidelined all  good wanted characters and hindered the flow of the story after wedding and she tells  us she is done. Now since the show is off air iam telling she is the most unprofessional PH i have ever come across. Now let me tell in my professional language by installing poor equipments in the middle of constuction [story,characters] and causing damage to the interest of customers[viewers,fans] she has ruined  whole building. if it would have been a construction company,for doing all this she could have been sued. but it is entertainment in the initial phase she has used good product after that greed of becoming big in name ,fame & money led to build a another building copying the same design   how unprofessional she is. not only that she want the people who are dreaming about the first building she want the customers  to go and buy the second one freshly . It is the same happened with our show. The initial material used ie GC/dd and the old CVs was good after that she had a stiff with endemol and to prove herself and make big profit started a copy show did all the necessary things to shut our show. since then she never bothered. expecting something from her is sheer waste now.
   Now think guys before watching the show i used to see the PH bcz one PH in indian tele destroyed the social order and sanity of love and intitution of marriage and I decided never to watch those shows now this is a different face of cheating and taking viewers for granted.
   She was talking about logistics,which she shd not have talked bczshe told sequels dosen't happen in indian tele,then what were this shows all about
-KUMKUM-2
-KUTUMB-2
-DMG[SANJEEVNI]
-CHOONA HAI AASMAN[SARA AKASH]
-CHOTI BAHU
-KMH  ,Out of this some shows are done by same actors and in sequels and some took younger once bcz by the time sequel started all these actors didn't suit the charecters. But DD /GC still look good. It can happen IF properly handled. Good that she came out saying she cannot handle. I thank her for her initial product but take that credit back for spoiling and messing the whole tale for her benifit.. now hope endemol takes proper care and consider our request.

very well said dear..
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice post  dear ,we will fight for ghsp 2 that to only with gurti.
GCrck thumbnail
Originally posted by: asmina_r

Hima is there a new TT interview...we r shuttling between hope & despair...hope is vey slim only there is despair...channel is saying we will give u new shows...as if we want special lollipops...Gul khan is saying what if Geet is not there watch carbon copy of Geet...& now if Gurti says that they have signed new projects( l am not blaming actors as acting is job for them & they need to go on)... that would be d last straw...we need divine intervention now

so true dear . i think in the same way as u.nothing is clear which production house had aa majority partenership in our geet. and  i really think our gurti might have taken other projects ab tak toh . phir who is left for geet season2😲. without gurti ghsp2 will hav no significance. only god can help us now...😭
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: GCsfan

so true dear . i think in the same way as u.nothing is clear which production house had aa majority partenership in our geet. and i really think our gurti might have taken other projects ab tak toh . phir who is left for geet season2😲. without gurti ghsp2 will hav no significance. only god can help us now...😭

dont worry dear ... GC has def not signed any new show ... his movie shooting is still pending ... he will relax & probably DD too ... both may go out on a holiday ... while thy are on a holiday we will fight for gHSP 2 ... after they come back they will sign the contract for GHSP 2 ... so keep the hope do not let tears affect you ... make ur tears as strength & fight for GHSP 2 ...