Pratigya
Pratigya

PLZ READ..

Vikram-fan Senior Member
Vikram-fan
Vikram-fan

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Hey Mkapians,
 Guys im seriously very dissapionted with some of the members who are sending negative posts on the forum saying that MKAP is boring or bashing the show and its characters..For those members Kristi would like to say If u dont like it leave it..let the other people who love this show and its characters enjoy the show. Why compare it with BALH or any other show..? Mkap is unique in its own way. Every serial has its ups and down and MKAP is going through one now but im still proud of it as though the focus is not on the main leads we are still in top 10. Balh is fully concentarting on its leads now and also it has juat begun with the leads yet to fall in love but MKAP has passed that face already and we were at the top of TRP charts during that thime. I still trust in CVS and am confident that once the story focuses on Kriya we will regain our position. Till then im waiting with patience cause Im a true fan of this show and will support it with all its ups and down im sure all my other fellow True MKAP lovers would support this show too if not for the show atleast for the characters..KrishnaStar, PratigyaStar, KriyaHeart.
Thanks for reading humri bakaity..Enjoy the sunday..

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

HHWaqarZZninahegdeajitha10idreeskhan123-BugsBunny-aka.aiersimmi.friends03Eden_luvsKriyaheera1702Love-u-allAziyaAnondo.RdhakarnHamiSkyVeena.SCaped_CrusaderMuskaan92riyya6

Love-u-all IF-Rockerz
Love-u-all
Love-u-all

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with your post...

Some are posting negative things for some very malicious and treacherous reasons. They come here with a hateful agenda to hurt forum members and to disrupt forum peace.  We need to deal with them sternly and should force them away.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi.friends03dhakarnVeena.SAnondo.Rriyya6

Veena.S IF-Sizzlerz
Veena.S
Veena.S

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Nice post...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anondo.R

idreeskhan123 IF-Dazzler
idreeskhan123
idreeskhan123

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged

millions of time agree with u krishtigya...i love this show and its all characters...i will support this show till  end time..hope our show will get the good position soon in trp chart...just wait n watch..sabar ka pahl mita hota ha..

Edited by idreeskhan123 - 18 December 2011 at 12:25am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi.friends03heera1702Anondo.Rriyya6

tanudrashti IF-Rockerz
tanudrashti
tanudrashti

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
10000000000000000000% agree with you Mehreen i will support it till the end. MKAP ,Kriya  rocks

idreeskhan123simmi.friends03Anondo.Rriyya6

aka.aier IF-Dazzler
aka.aier
aka.aier

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anondo.Rriyya6

Anondo.R IF-Sizzlerz
Anondo.R
Anondo.R

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Completely Agree.This practice increasing day by day!! Shocked No one can stop you from Posting a topic. its a public forum. you have all the rights to criticize the show but it should be constructive criticism. If you don't like the show or the forum. FINE!! why to abuse?? Dead Dead  

aka.aiersimmi.friends03dhakarnriyya6

lovekriyan Goldie
lovekriyan
lovekriyan

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
For those members Kristi would like to say If u dont like it leave it..let the other people who love this show and its characters enjoy the show.
plz dont ask people to leave the show...as a good fan and well wisher of the show it is our duty to encourage them to enjoy the show and give them hope that cvs wont dissapoint us and we will get good kriya track in future...i can bet everyone including me r frustrated abt the less screenspace for kriya and thats y they r expressing it in the forum...i dont think they hav any intention of leaving the show...but here people r asking them to leave the show instead of giving them hope...i agree that mkap is a great show but going thru troubled times...we shud stand with them and also encourage others to b patient...
i saw many posts asking people to leave the show...i dont know wether i shud call these people fans or enimies of the show...
just my POV
SORRY IF I HAV HURT ANYONE

Edited by lovekriyan - 18 December 2011 at 12:32am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aka.aierAnondo.Rriyya6

Go to top