queen of the week - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by albusdumbledore

my questions.

1. what do u want to be wen u grow up (if you do that is)

2. tom or dan? (i know its tough but u gotta choose)

3. if tom then draco or tom OR if dan then harry or dan?

1. so u think i wont grow up??πŸ˜† i wanted to b an interior designer which by gods grace i am 1 already... but like i said b4 tht just my hobby, i have no plans to make tht my career... so am gonna do jewellry designin now after my vacation and well that again is just a hobby... my sister is a fashion disigner and well she wants me to work with her, but after i finish whtever i want to do.... so well after J.D i will b doin a yrs course in F.D and then start workin with herπŸ˜› am makin her wait long, am i not??😳

2. the not a tough one at all!! Tom ofcourse

3. Tom!!

Originally posted by daniel_4ever

thanks4 answering my questions alia πŸ˜ƒ

ur welcome😊

Edited by alia - 18 years ago
congo alia.....i think i know all abt u so just a warm congrats and a hug from me πŸ€—

Originally posted by hazelgirl

congo alia.....i think i know all abt u so just a warm congrats and a hug from me πŸ€—

πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

Posted: 17 years ago
mmm thanx tejas, but the last post in this thread was on the 31st of march... thts like a whole month back and u had already congratulated me...

then i chose u as the king and then u had to choose the next queen, doesnt look like u did...

PS- havent seen u much lately... how r u??
Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by alia

lol πŸ˜† rukz

u know what alai... now i dunno what i meant by " hugs over gals " that is so stupid.. i don't understand what i wrote at all.. no seriously πŸ˜† πŸ˜•