Harry Potter

India-Forums

Harry Potter
Harry Potter

TEC>Hangwizard Results>Pg 194 :D (Page 81)

~*Manshi*~ IF-Rockerz
~*Manshi*~
~*Manshi*~

Posted: 08 May 2006 at 11:11am | IP Logged
draco says," but hermy dear LOL i love u soooo much.leave him and marry me. i will take gud care of u. weasely hasnt got money to support his family, how will he support u?marry me i hve lots of money and love for u. marry me my sweetheart Wink i love u a lot.

daniel_4ever IF-Rockerz
daniel_4ever
daniel_4ever

Posted: 08 May 2006 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
hermione was really confused...but then the thought of ron going out with lavender struck her...lavender really loved ron.. and ron had been going out with her for a long time.. hermione did have feelings for ron but when she got to know bout ron and lavender she let all of them go away with time.. draco was in her mind for a long time.. but she thought tht she being a mudblood draco will never like her... she thought bout it.. and finally said, " Ron.. u are going out with lavender and u have ur marrage in less than 1 month... she really loves u and u were going out with her for a long time.. i have loved draco for a long time and he loves he me too.. i did have feelings for u.. before.. but when i got to know bout u are lavender.. i let it go and have a brother - sister relationship between us.. i really love draco and wanna marry him" this shocked both draco and ron.. and draco was so happy tht he went over to hermione and kissed her..

Edited by daniel_4ever - 08 May 2006 at 3:19pm
alia IF-Rockerz
alia
alia

Posted: 09 May 2006 at 12:28am | IP Logged
*NOT THE STORY* guyz lav's turned into a squid and rona has left the magical world forever!!

okay now the story....

Harry, ginny and all the weasleys are very happy to hear about Draco and Hermione's engagement...
fred and george did have a lil problem in accepting their relation but when they both of them so much in love they bowed down.
Mrs. Weasley decided that she wants both her daughters to get married together............
alia IF-Rockerz
alia
alia

Posted: 09 May 2006 at 12:33am | IP Logged
i feel there is a competition goin on... like some of us want draco-hermione and some ron-hermione Tongue
isshikha Groupbie
isshikha
isshikha

Posted: 09 May 2006 at 2:07am | IP Logged
yeah..kind of...i havent read the complete story but i wuld love to continue

so all the ppl (weasleys,etc) all are happy...but ron is not happy as hermy is gettin engaged to draco. He is out 4 a stroll down town when he meets a grl..whos very b'ful..
lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 09 May 2006 at 2:16am | IP Logged
uhh ... there r two versions of the story ... one in which ron is banished ... and another in which ron is still in the picture .... so i am pretty confused ...
neways ... i continue wid alia's version .... so to make the story more crazier ...
trouble erupts in harry-ginny and hermy-draco's luv lives ...
cho cums back and so does draco's ex-girlfrend ... pansy parkinson ..
pansy and blaise zabini (who has a crush on cho) join forces to ... seperate the cupls ...
meanwhile ron ... he is banished rite ??? can sum1 plz bring him back ??? LOL
lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 09 May 2006 at 2:18am | IP Logged
oh .. ok ishkika .. saw ur post now ..
lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 09 May 2006 at 2:18am | IP Logged
ron sees luna ... hu is now as beautiful as a veela...

Go to top