Harry Potter

India-Forums

Harry Potter
Harry Potter

TEC>Hangwizard Results>Pg 194 :D (Page 51)

sweet freedom IF-Dazzler
sweet freedom
sweet freedom

Posted: 21 April 2006 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
are u sure that was true, u think jo would give away such important parts of the story away Embarrassed

daniel_4ever IF-Rockerz
daniel_4ever
daniel_4ever

Posted: 21 April 2006 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by goth princess

are u sure that was true, u think jo would give away such important parts of the story away Embarrassed

i dunno.. but it is true tht she told he'll rite only 7 books... and cum on she is does not kill harry then she has to write another book regarding to wat harrya nd the others did after voldy's defeat.. ( if harry defeated him )

But she did tell that she will write only 7 books.. so the last book means end of Harry.. this is my opinion... i am not going against anyone.. just writing down what i feel like it is gonna be in the last book Embarrassed
daniel_4ever IF-Rockerz
daniel_4ever
daniel_4ever

Posted: 21 April 2006 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by goth princess

are u sure that was true, u think jo
would give away such important parts of the story away

i dunno.. but it is true tht she told he'll rite only 7
books... and cum on she is
does not kill harry then she has to write another book
regarding to wat
harrya nd the others did after voldy's defeat.. ( if
harry defeated him )

But she did tell that she will write only 7 books.. so
the last book means end
of Harry.. this is my opinion... i am not going against
anyone.. just writing
down what i feel like it is gonna be in the last book
zara29 IF-Rockerz
zara29
zara29

Posted: 21 April 2006 at 3:20pm | IP Logged

FOR:

WEll the only reason y I think so that Harry wud die in the end is that horcrux thingy....I can say that Im 90% sure now that Harry is a horcrux...so to kill voldy..or to make him mortal he has to kill himself...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

1 good reason has been already given by achal...in support of this view

here it is:

Originally posted by achal

FOR

Agree with Rukul about the horcrux.. Voldemort was about to make seven horcruxes.. So, maybe he was planning to make his seventh horcrux after killing the Potters.. By the time he was there to kill Lily, he had already killed James, so he could make a horcrux now, but Lily also died, and her love was able to protect Harry from Voldemort's curse. When he hit a spell on Harry, because of shield of love, Voldemort got split in two.. One of him, became the scar, which is like Harry's connection to Voldermort, so the scar basically became his horcrux.. Until the fourth book, Dumbledore said that Voldemort had no body, and was just a part of his own soul, well when he got split in two while trying to kill Harry, it took him so much power that he lost his body, and his body and that first part of the soul became the scar, meaning his seventh horcrux which is on Harry's forehead, and all that was left of him was his soul, without any body...

& I think thats a valid reason....Embarrassed

Originally posted by T.

2) Harry will sacrifice himself as he/his scar is a horcrux

I disagree once more. I do not believe that Harry or his scar could be a horcrux for the following reasons:

1) Horcruxes can be contained in living things, but with difficulty. Dumbledore said that it would be dangerous to place a horcrux in any living thing which could think for itself. If Harry WERE a horcrux, why would Voldy want to kill him? Would he not be able to sense that a part of his own soul resided in the boy?

Also, if Harry was Voldy's horcrux, it gave Voldy a better chance to get a body to move around in. He wouldn't need to find useless creatures such as Quirrell or depend on Wormtail to resurrect him until Harry's 4th year

Originally posted by albusdumbledore

ok so everybody for so I'm against harry dying in book 7

3. Harry's Scar = Hocrux is simply not possible.... I dunno from where does this spring up from every now n then....... I'll say this for da last time please pay attention TongueWink

To make a Hocrux U need to say an spell/incantation and u need to use a Wand. (Read HBP's part where Dumby n Harry are going through Slughorn's true memory.) so when LV used the AV on Harry n da spell rebounded his body was destroyed, I'm sure you'll all agree on this.
Then tell me how in da world did he perform da Incantation which requires da use of a wand when he doesn't have any hand to hold the bl**dy wand.... this is what I fail to understand... Now you may argue that he made Harry's Scar a hocrux be4 he used the AV. that then again is not possible coz we know that he got da scar becoz of the AV, not becoz of da Hocrux Incantation.

Please post your comments on my points....

tejas

hey Tejas bro & T.[sorry dont know ur name]Embarrassed..nice explanation....ClapEmbarrassed....

Im so confused nowConfusedEmbarrassed abt this horcrux thingy...

but in the end...I still think that Harry wud die in the end...But I cant say that it wud be just due to that horcrux...Embarrassed

btw every1 here is gr88 at debating...ClapSmile

daniel_4ever IF-Rockerz
daniel_4ever
daniel_4ever

Posted: 21 April 2006 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
ya!!! zara goes 4 FOR

so 3 vs 3

lol.. but it's really nice tht everyone is giving out their opinions... it's a good
 way to know wat people thing bout wat will happen in the last book... Big smile

Edited by daniel_4ever - 21 April 2006 at 4:40pm
albusdumbledore IF-Dazzler
albusdumbledore
albusdumbledore

Posted: 22 April 2006 at 12:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by daniel_4ever

ya!!! zara goes 4 FOR

so 3 vs 3

lol.. but it's really nice tht everyone is giving out their opinions... it's a good
 way to know wat people thing bout wat will happen in the last book... Big smile

yeah sure...

tejas

hazelgirl IF-Rockerz
hazelgirl
hazelgirl

Posted: 22 April 2006 at 1:04am | IP Logged
yes...very true Tongue Tongue i think "against" will win Tongue
lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 22 April 2006 at 1:50am | IP Logged

well , i am kind of confused about Harry is a horcrux theory ...

Most of the people who believe that harry is a horcrux , feel that Harry accidently has become one when voldy went to godric's hollow to kill the potters ..
dumbly said that the soul splits whenever someone commits murder , and the way jkr has described it voldy has committed a hell lot of murders , but he hasnt gone about making horcruxes everytime he commits murders , as dumbly said he makes them for particularly "significant deaths" .. and dumbly feels that voldy wud have chosen harry as that "significant death" after which he intended to make the horcrux ... and voldy's soul again split that night when he murdered lily and james , then he did the AVk on harry but that dint work as the curse rebounded and then he lost his body and became a wandering spirit/vapour ... so i agree wid tejas when he says that vapormort couldnt have have held that wand required to perform that spell/incantation required to encase the piece of soul into an object and make it a horcrux ...also if harry was a horcrux , he would have to kill/destroy himself BEFORE destroying voldy which is logically impossibleand i say BEFORE bcuz dumbly said that the seventh piece of soul will be the last that anybody wishing to kill voldemort must attack , the piece that lives in his body
ok so now i will start CONTRADICTING myself :
the ring , which is a horcrux and which is there on the side of the hbp cover shows a crack which luks a bit like harry's scar , which makes me wonder whether it is some special "mark" of voldemort's horcruxes ... i wonder if the cup , locket etc also have that mark . dumbly said it is not advisable to make a living being a horcrux , but it is not impossible , if harry is a horcrux , it might explain why he feels such a strong
psychic connection with voldemort , bcuz he has a piece of voldy's soul inside him ....

Edited by lunza - 22 April 2006 at 1:52am

Go to top