Harry Potter

India-Forums

Harry Potter
Harry Potter

TEC>Hangwizard Results>Pg 194 :D (Page 46)

daniel_4ever IF-Rockerz
daniel_4ever
daniel_4ever

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
FOR

i think that harry will die because there is a possiblity for it... i m not telling tht harry will die and voldermort will be alive and destroy the whole world... i m telling tht there is a reason to wat i m telling.. Voldermort's LAst Horcrux maybe ( most possibly ) e harry's scar.. and the last word "scar" fit's in properly

' No one knew that Voldermort's Last horcrux was Harry's Scar'

see when he tried to kill harry he could not coz of lily's love 4 her child... and maybe when he tried to kill harry he could not.. so maybe the scar tht was left became his last horcrux.. i mean cum on.. out of no where a scar will cum.. it has to be tht when sum one hurts u but could not there has to a mark 4 it...

and if Jo does not kill harry we will want her to write more books.. we have to think tht she is human too.. she has to think a lot b4 she write's it down..

and she is also killing voldy with harry so'the scar-harry-voldy' are totally connected

later maybe the MOM captures all the DE's and send them to prison.. it's seems so possible..

these are my views why harry should die

achal IF-Dazzler
achal
achal

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by daniel_4ever

FOR

i think that harry will die because there is a possiblity for it... i m not telling tht harry will die and voldermort will be alive and destroy the whole world... i m telling tht there is a reason to wat i m telling.. Voldermort's LAst Horcrux maybe ( most possibly ) e harry's scar.. and the last word "scar" fit's in properly

see when he tried to kill harry he could not coz of lily's love 4 her child... and maybe when he tried to kill harry he could not.. so maybe the scar tht was left became his last horcrux.. i mean cum on.. out of no where a scar will cum.. it has to be tht when sum one hurts u but could not there has to a mark 4 it...

and if Jo does not kill harry we will want her to write more books.. we have to think tht she is human too.. she has to think a lot b4 she write's it down..

and she is also killing voldy with harry so'the scar-harry-voldy' are totally connected

later maybe the MOM captures all the DE's and send them to prison.. it's seems so possible..

FOR

Agree with Rukul about the horcrux.. Voldemort was about to make seven horcruxes.. So, maybe he was planning to make his seventh horcrux after killing the Potters.. By the time he was there to kill Lily, he had already killed James, so he could make a horcrux now, but Lily also died, and her love was able to protect Harry from Voldemort's curse. When he hit a spell on Harry, because of shield of love, Voldemort got split in two.. One of him, became the scar, which is like Harry's connection to Voldermort, so the scar basically became his horcrux.. Until the fourth book, Dumbledore said that Voldemort had no body, and was just a part of his own soul, well when he got split in two while trying to kill Harry, it took him so much power that he lost his body, and his body and that first part of the soul became the scar, meaning his seventh horcrux which is on Harry's forehead, and all that was left of him was his soul, without any body...

I dunno if this is really what happened, but if it did, then I must say, JKR is very clever.. Harry has to and will die in the end, and I'm sure about that.

Edited by achal - 16 April 2006 at 1:26pm
daniel_4ever IF-Rockerz
daniel_4ever
daniel_4ever

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
god sumone agreed with me bout the scar as a horcrux

a lot of ppl have reasons for "FOR" Big smile

i think all of us are starting to think like JKR Wink
hazelgirl IF-Rockerz
hazelgirl
hazelgirl

Posted: 17 April 2006 at 5:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by achal

Originally posted by hazelgirl

Against...

I feel that Harry will not die because Harry is the so called the "chosen one".he is the only one who fought with voldemort and came alive two times moreover Harry with Dumbledore spent time to find out more informations abt Voldy and i dnt think that this search will go into waste.Harry knows weakness's and strength's of Voldemort and he has most important the support from his friends and his parents..he has the shield of LOVE covering him which earlier too saved him so i dnt think harry will die.
And I dnt thik J K ROWLING is that mean hearted that she will make her fans desperate bu killing harry so..i feel Harry will live and be a winner. Tongue

FOR

I think that Harry will die because in my opinion that is the only ending that fits for the book.. Just because Harry dies doesn't mean that all the things he did with Dumbledore will go to waste.. If he dies, he'll take Voldemort with him, so there'll be no evil still left there. It'll be a very herioc ending, and he'll be able to reunite with all the people he loves the most, like his parents, Sirius, Dumbledore.. The shield of love might cover him, and it might be that Voldemort doesn't really kill him.. But, he'll definitely die, whether by comitting suicide or asking someone else to kill him.. He might find out something about him that will not be good for his world, like he might be a horcrux or something, so he'll be forced to kill himself.. In this case, he'll be a true hero, and I think that's what JKR is going to do.. Afterall if she is really going to kill him, she can't just kill him for no reason.. It'll be a very heroic ending..
As for JKR not killing Harry becuase it'll be a rude ending, well if she keeps Harry alive, everyone will have the same question: what happens to Harry now? What does he do for a job? Who does he get married to? etc. etc.. In this case, people might even urge her to write more books, which, as far as I know, doesn't want to (I'm talking about HP books).. So, it'll be better for her to kill him, because that'll eliminate all the questions, and it'll be the end of Harry Potter..
good points..

but heroic ending is not the solution.Yes he will die with the evil and reunite with his parents but dnt u think its lot sadder that he is dieing.Any way why will he ask smeone to kill him or why will he suicide?no reason.

And harry cnt be a horcrux coz when u kill a person thats when u can make a horcrux.when voldemort tried to kill harry he had already made six horcrux..he wanted to make the last one by killing harry so harry cnt be a hrocrux.

Moreover..Voldemort has no friends,no support and above all love and harry has evrything to protect him as i said earlier so...harry livesTongue

hazelgirl IF-Rockerz
hazelgirl
hazelgirl

Posted: 17 April 2006 at 5:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by daniel_4ever

FOR

its not necessary that the scar is a horcrux.when voldemort pointed his wands at harry..lily saved and this way may be coz if the spells the scar is there.

and in the end it may so happened that after killing Voldemort ..the scar on harry's head will vanish.....and hence J K Rowling might have wriiten that after killing volemort ,harry became the ruling king of the wizarding world.everyone respected him and he got a job in the ministry.Harry being an reputed auror now lived happily ever after with his friends and ginny and without his "scar".

and in this way if J K Rowling writes then i dnt think anyone will say that what happenend afterwards..Wink

daniel_4ever IF-Rockerz
daniel_4ever
daniel_4ever

Posted: 17 April 2006 at 6:16am | IP Logged
FOR FOR FOR

as sushmi told tht he was going to kill harrya nd make the last horcrux.. but wat.. since he could not kill harry his scar is the lat horcrux..as i wrote b4.. a scar jus didn't cum up.. there was to a reason.. it is not tht very time u hurt sumone a mark as to be there.... heroic death.. well ya i agree.. he has to kill himself.. first all the remaining horcrux and then when he gets to know bout the last horcurx as his scar he finally decides tht it is better to get himself killed so tht voldermort will be finished 4ever .. and neville.. maybe neville will kill harry.. harry will force him too.

soo finally.. the day is saved by the boy who lived.. HARRY POTTER.

it makes complete sense.. if he is alive we all will expect Jo to write wat will happen after tht and to the 'Death Eaters' and everyone.. she will describe bout snape also.. as in wat will happen...

she just can't cont. to write and write and we all will wait 4 her books.. we won't get enough but wat bout her.. her mind gets stressed... to a great extend.. every emotions she has to put .. she thinks bout it 4 soo long.. she just can't cont. harry potter... mayb she wants to write otehr books too.. another story.. maybe bout magic but not harry potter... she ahs to get her kind at other things too..

is she just writes bout HP then soon she will be out of plots 4 her books... nothing will remain and she can't write the same thing .. can she..

( my hand hurts .. it pains terribly but i wrote ... to prove my point tht Harry will die and he has too )

Edited by daniel_4ever - 17 April 2006 at 6:22am
~*Manshi*~ IF-Rockerz
~*Manshi*~
~*Manshi*~

Posted: 17 April 2006 at 10:39am | IP Logged
looks like the debate is a bit hit. plz continue ur arguments, they r very interesting. i wish i would could take part but i am one of the moderators of this debate
daniel_4ever IF-Rockerz
daniel_4ever
daniel_4ever

Posted: 17 April 2006 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
ok wat else.. no one else with sumthing else..

guiys cum up so i can say sumthing reguarding tht

Go to top