Harry Potter

India-Forums

Harry Potter
Harry Potter

TEC>Hangwizard Results>Pg 194 :D (Page 45)

Naughty_n_nice IF-Rockerz
Naughty_n_nice
Naughty_n_nice

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 9:34am | IP Logged

OK,

Hi,

I suggest we just get into the debate directly,......
And each time u write something about the topic,....declare in the beginning of the post, for or against......
for if he WILL die,
against if he WILL NOT die...

Is that OK with you Manshi???

Cheers

Wink

~*Manshi*~ IF-Rockerz
~*Manshi*~
~*Manshi*~

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 9:36am | IP Logged
fine sam Smile
achal IF-Dazzler
achal
achal

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 9:42am | IP Logged
So, are we just starting the deabte rightaway?
~*Manshi*~ IF-Rockerz
~*Manshi*~
~*Manshi*~

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 10:24am | IP Logged
There has been a few changes. we r staring the debate straightaway.just write on top "for" or "against" and then start ur written part

P.S: NO ONE CAN CHANGE THEIR CHOICES OF "FOR" OR "AGAINST" AFTERWARDS. eg, IF U R WRITING FOR "AGAINST" THEN U R GOING TO WRITE FOR "AGAINST" ONLY. YOU CANT WRITE FOR "FOR" THEN.

PPS: if u dint understand. plz feel free to pm me.
hazelgirl IF-Rockerz
hazelgirl
hazelgirl

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Against...

I feel that Harry will not die because Harry is the so called the "chosen one".he is the only one who fought with voldemort and came alive two times moreover Harry with Dumbledore spent time to find out more informations abt Voldy and i dnt think that this search will go into waste.Harry knows weakness's and strength's of Voldemort and he has most important the support from his friends and his parents..he has the shield of LOVE covering him which earlier too saved him so i dnt think harry will die.
And I dnt thik J K ROWLING is that mean hearted that she will make her fans desperate bu killing harry so..i feel Harry will live and be a winner. Tongue
daniel_4ever IF-Rockerz
daniel_4ever
daniel_4ever

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 11:37am | IP Logged
i didn't understand.. sumone tell me wats going on.. plzzz
achal IF-Dazzler
achal
achal

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by daniel_4ever

i didn't understand.. sumone tell me wats going on.. plzzz

We're having a debate, and the topic is whether Harry will die in the end or not.. And, u just post ur views.. But, before u post anything, put on top whether you're for it, meaning Harry will die, or against, meaning Harry will not die..
achal IF-Dazzler
achal
achal

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hazelgirl

Against...

I feel that Harry will not die because Harry is the so called the "chosen one".he is the only one who fought with voldemort and came alive two times moreover Harry with Dumbledore spent time to find out more informations abt Voldy and i dnt think that this search will go into waste.Harry knows weakness's and strength's of Voldemort and he has most important the support from his friends and his parents..he has the shield of LOVE covering him which earlier too saved him so i dnt think harry will die.
And I dnt thik J K ROWLING is that mean hearted that she will make her fans desperate bu killing harry so..i feel Harry will live and be a winner. Tongue

FOR

I think that Harry will die because in my opinion that is the only ending that fits for the book.. Just because Harry dies doesn't mean that all the things he did with Dumbledore will go to waste.. If he dies, he'll take Voldemort with him, so there'll be no evil still left there. It'll be a very herioc ending, and he'll be able to reunite with all the people he loves the most, like his parents, Sirius, Dumbledore.. The shield of love might cover him, and it might be that Voldemort doesn't really kill him.. But, he'll definitely die, whether by comitting suicide or asking someone else to kill him.. He might find out something about him that will not be good for his world, like he might be a horcrux or something, so he'll be forced to kill himself.. In this case, he'll be a true hero, and I think that's what JKR is going to do.. Afterall if she is really going to kill him, she can't just kill him for no reason.. It'll be a very heroic ending..
As for JKR not killing Harry becuase it'll be a rude ending, well if she keeps Harry alive, everyone will have the same question: what happens to Harry now? What does he do for a job? Who does he get married to? etc. etc.. In this case, people might even urge her to write more books, which, as far as I know, doesn't want to (I'm talking about HP books).. So, it'll be better for her to kill him, because that'll eliminate all the questions, and it'll be the end of Harry Potter..

Edited by achal - 16 April 2006 at 1:07pm

Go to top