Harry Potter

India-Forums

Harry Potter
Harry Potter

TEC>Hangwizard Results>Pg 194 :D (Page 148)

alia IF-Rockerz
alia
alia

Posted: 24 July 2006 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
tomorrow is the 25th... just a reminder Tongue

hazelgirl IF-Rockerz
hazelgirl
hazelgirl

Posted: 25 July 2006 at 4:44am | IP Logged
well..i think i have pm'd to ashi Tongue Tongue
nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 25 July 2006 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Hi
Well i am back online after ages and i am putting my view on this debate.

I am for Harry and Hermoine.

1. I think it is more likely to be them two because i mean why would JK put harry as the lead guy and hermoine as the lead girl and get them to be together.

2. How come Hermione is always annoyed at Ron and not harry i mean i can only think of one fight between harry and hermione in the 3rd year over the firebolt.

3. In the 3rd year hermione was the one that stuck up for Harry in the third year in professor turnway's class when she kept on going on about the fact that harry had an enemy.

4. In the department of mysteries when harry was really worried thinking that hermione was dead when she was attacked by the death eater.

5. In the fourth book it was hermoine spent more time with harry instead of ron when harry and ron had the fight and helped him with the tasks.

6. In the second year when hermoine recovered see hugged harry and not ron. ( not sure if this was only in the movie)

7. In the first book when the troll came into the school it was harry who thought of hermione in the toilets not ron.

8. In the 5th book when Cho was saying that the spell hermione put on the list of DA members was cruel and harry said it was a brilliant idea.    
Naughty_n_nice IF-Rockerz
Naughty_n_nice
Naughty_n_nice

Posted: 25 July 2006 at 9:38am | IP Logged

OMG OMG!!!

I thought it was on the 27th Cry

Ok, will PM conclusion in a while Embarrassed

-Sam
alia IF-Rockerz
alia
alia

Posted: 26 July 2006 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
its the 27th sam!! but the date i set was 25th.... no probz... post the conclusion quick.... cause the results are well sorta ready Tongue
alia IF-Rockerz
alia
alia

Posted: 28 July 2006 at 2:50am | IP Logged
LAST REMINDER!!!!
Naughty_n_nice
Naughty_n_nice

Posted: 28 July 2006 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Haila!

Sorry...... Ok, wait I'll go find that PM LOL
Naughty_n_nice
Naughty_n_nice

Posted: 28 July 2006 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Here's the conclusion, on behalf of my group, namely Harry and Hermione group:

1. There has got to be a valid reason why Harry has never been SERIOUSLY in love, going gaga googoo... (I know you're thinking of Cho and Ginny, but Cho, saw the way he began snubbing her? and ginny, he's not in LOVE with her, it's just an overdose of care...)

2. As Nikita pointed out, In the first book, it was Harry who said that they should go warn Harry, it didn't look like Ron seemed to care...

3. During the course of Harry Potter and The Goblet Of Fire, it was Hermione, who was always by his side, ready to help, worried for him, caring... Ron? He was busy bothering about why he wasn't in the tournament, and why Hermione was going out with Krum, so on...

4. I know you might say that when Hermione was in a relationship, Ron looked agitated and when Ron was in an affair, Hermione was furious, we have already explained that this is nothing other than a feeling inside a person where, though we don't like a person in any wierd ways,we still feel agitated watching them spend time with someone else. Even Harry felt irritated when Ron didn't spend time with him, but with Lavender, do you mean to say that... never mind... I think girls can understand this feeling extremely well...

5. Also, have you noticed that everytime there's some grand reunion or something, Hermione always hugs Harry, but then when it comes to Ron, she just stops, and steps away?

6. Hermione's feelings are more in doubt unless one believes in the whole 'she bickers with Ron to flirt with him' mindset which we don't. Ron and Hermione bicker because Ron has no real understanding and no real respect for the person Hermione is; she IS a bookworm and she does study hard, perhaps excessively. But for Ron and Hermione to be together would require Hermione to compromise in large measure the qualities which make her who she is and that is something I don't think Hermione would do. Furthermore, I think it's relatively clear that Hermione's priorities, her thoughts, and her mind (and her heart) are completely focused around Harry. He is the most important person in her life. The letter she writes to Ron in CoS is a case in point; her letter is ostensibly to Ron but it's all about Harry; she's worried about Harry and what might happen to him.

If We had to, we could go on forever, but here are some of the most important factors

Thank you

-Sam, Manny, Natz, Sushmi, Mahak...

Tongue

Go to top