Harry Potter

India-Forums

Harry Potter
Harry Potter

TEC>Hangwizard Results>Pg 194 :D (Page 146)

prajakta567 Goldie
prajakta567
prajakta567

Posted: 20 July 2006 at 6:49am | IP Logged

very good responses achal.....Clap..nothing left 4 me to say.tht clears up everything....it has been always Ron N HermoineEmbarrassed.Harry wud b gr8 wid Ginny.no question of thinking abt Harry-Hermoine pairing practically (its all bout choices though).i found no whr in all the 6 books a line or paragraph tht suggests Harry liking(loving) Hermoine or vice versa.Whr as JKR has always tried to high-light (from 3rd book) countless number of times the hidden love between Ron N Hermoine.i say hidden coz both of thm r unaware of their feelings 4 each other or hesitant to confess.i think hesitant to confess....Big smile

needless to say Harry N Hermone without doubts share a gr8 bond of friendship.hmmm...actually all three of thm.Big smilein d upcoming 7th book apart frm main character dying stuff(whoever it is....hope not ne1 frm trioSmile or Ginny) n all d serious issues JKR ll definately take Ron-Hermy relationship ahead(in d sense ahead a step frm friendship).its sure shot.yea me too agree she mite not show thm hanging out o sumthing....but its looking obvious yar.

So i strongly support RON Hermoine pairing.....n u?????????

well....nothing left to say much now.....lolz!!!!LOLLOL

Naughty_n_nice IF-Rockerz
Naughty_n_nice
Naughty_n_nice

Posted: 20 July 2006 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prajakta567

very good responses achal.....Clap..nothing left 4 me to say.tht clears up everything....it has been always Ron N HermoineEmbarrassed.Harry wud b gr8 wid Ginny.no question of thinking abt Harry-Hermoine pairing practically (its all bout choices though).i found no whr in all the 6 books a line or paragraph tht suggests Harry liking(loving) Hermoine or vice versa.Whr as JKR has always tried to high-light (from 3rd book) countless number of times the hidden love between Ron N Hermoine.i say hidden coz both of thm r unaware of their feelings 4 each other or hesitant to confess.i think hesitant to confess....Big smile

needless to say Harry N Hermone without doubts share a gr8 bond of friendship.hmmm...actually all three of thm.Big smilein d upcoming 7th book apart frm main character dying stuff(whoever it is....hope not ne1 frm trioSmile or Ginny) n all d serious issues JKR ll definately take Ron-Hermy relationship ahead(in d sense ahead a step frm friendship).its sure shot.yea me too agree she mite not show thm hanging out o sumthing....but its looking obvious yar.

Nobody's denying that they're made for each other... the question is... Will they get together?  I know there's nothing suggesting Hermione Harry...... I AM NOT FOR HARRY HERMIONE!!!LOLLOLLOL I AM AGAINST RON HERMIONE GETTING TOGETHER (Not that I don't want them toLOL)... I still stick to what I said, that during this time, there will be no time.....

no time, for love...
no time, for jokes....

only loaylty .... and war.

achal IF-Dazzler
achal
achal

Posted: 20 July 2006 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naughty_n_nice

Originally posted by prajakta567

Nobody's denying that they're made for each other... the question is... Will they get together?  I know there's nothing suggesting Hermione Harry...... I AM NOT FOR HARRY HERMIONE!!!LOLLOLLOL I AM AGAINST RON HERMIONE GETTING TOGETHER (Not that I don't want them toLOL)... I still stick to what I said, that during this time, there will be no time.....

no time, for love...
no time, for jokes....

only loaylty .... and war.

Lolz Sam!! We all know that u're not for Harry Hermione! But, I disagree with the last part.. Remember what the basic theme of the book is: love.. In Lupin-Tonks situation, remember what everyone says to Lupin when he says that there's no time fore love now, only time for war.. They say that Dumbledore would have been happy to see even a little more love in this darkness, and then Fluer and Bill's wedding, and everything else.. The last book WILL be about love, and it's importance in life, ans that's the perfect situation to take ahead the Ron/Hermione relationship. I agree that the last book will be mostly about war and loyalty, but as long as there is Gred and Forge, there'll be jokes, and as long as there are people like Ron/Hermione, Lupin/Tonks, or the trio, there'll be still love, may it be friendly love, brotherly/sisterly love, family love, or just love love, because they'll need each other's support during these kind os times... And, love is probably gonna be the key part in destroying Voldy.

Hope I'm making sense..Embarrassed

Edited by achal - 20 July 2006 at 9:10am
Naughty_n_nice
Naughty_n_nice

Posted: 20 July 2006 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Good point........ Wink

I don't know, there's this psychological thing that tells me one of them is going to die (Ron HErmione) so, I really don't want them to get together...... It'll be tooo much to bear with, don't you think?

-Sam Tongue
achal IF-Dazzler
achal
achal

Posted: 20 July 2006 at 10:39am | IP Logged

Good point........ Wink

I don't know, there's this psychological thing that tells me one of them is going to die (Ron HErmione) so, I really don't want them to get together...... It'll be tooo much to bear with, don't you think?

-Sam Tongue

Yeah, if that's the case, it'd be better for them to not get together.. But, hope that doesn't happen *Fingers crossed*..Smile
Naughty_n_nice
Naughty_n_nice

Posted: 20 July 2006 at 11:14am | IP Logged

Seriously~!

What will Hermione do if she loses Ron, and what would Ron do if he lost Hermione?

WEll, therefore i would like to say, that though I think Ron and Hermione make the cutest couple in the world, I don't want them to get together... for their own good...

Tahnk you Tongue
achal IF-Dazzler
achal
achal

Posted: 20 July 2006 at 10:39pm | IP Logged

Seriously~!

What will Hermione do if she loses Ron, and what would Ron do if he lost Hermione?

WEll, therefore i would like to say, that though I think Ron and Hermione make the cutest couple in the world, I don't want them to get together... for their own good...

Tahnk you Tongue

But, I don't think that they're really gonna be ones who'll die in the last book.. JKR is giving so much importance to them and their relationship, and had finally led to this final moment, and now I don't think she'll ruin it all by killing one of them.. That's why I think it's gonna be Harry who's gonna die, because he has lost everyone he loved, and it's be better for him to go, than Ron or Hermione (I'm not saying that he should die, but he probably will).. And, that's probably who JKR finished Harry/Ginny relationship in the sixth book, so that he's already have the best moments of his life (with Ginny, and ron/hermione) before he died..
alia IF-Rockerz
alia
alia

Posted: 21 July 2006 at 1:44am | IP Logged

TEAM MEMBERS UPDATESmile

Originally posted by alia

TEAM A~
for Hermione & Ron

Team Members~
Kratika (krepe)
Achal
Mudity (megha_gupta)