Harry Potter

India-Forums

Harry Potter
Harry Potter

TEC>Hangwizard Results>Pg 194 :D (Page 145)

prajakta567 Goldie
prajakta567
prajakta567

Posted: 19 July 2006 at 5:28am | IP Logged

alia from which pg tis Pair wala Debate strts????

but add me in Won Won-Hermy Team....... 

tell me neways.....wich page?? Smile

Edited by prajakta567 - 19 July 2006 at 5:30am

alia IF-Rockerz
alia
alia

Posted: 19 July 2006 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prajakta567

alia from which pg tis Pair wala Debate strts????

but add me in Won Won-Hermy Team....... 

tell me neways.....wich page?? Smile

it starts frm PG 127Smile

megha_gupta Goldie
megha_gupta
megha_gupta

Posted: 19 July 2006 at 6:31am | IP Logged

Ron & Hermione

hey i suppose if our frnd is going out with some1 we get happy for him/her & if u say that hermione was just getting annoyed as a frnd that's not possible & if u even think of this guys then let's think u say harry/hermione(not possible though Wink ) then y would hermione get annoyed with ron she shud get happy 'coz harry will be left for her but it is not so(ron started dating lavender before harry started dating ginny).And anyways if harry/hermione get together who will ron get with then he has already got a break up with lavender & fluer is going to get married to bill.I don't think jkr will suddenly introduce a new character or make ron fall in love with some1 else 'coz in the 7 part they'll be busy fighting voldy there'll be no time for ron to get along will any other girl than hermione & it's quite possible that harry dies(i don't want it to happen though).so it's deffinately going to be ron/hermione.
P.S-I hope this will not affect the frndship b/w all of us sorry if i offended any of u Ouch

Edited by megha_gupta - 19 July 2006 at 6:32am
achal IF-Dazzler
achal
achal

Posted: 19 July 2006 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naughty_n_nice

Originally posted by achal

Originally posted by Dikte

I think J.K. has made it TOO obvious dat it is a RON+HERMIONE pairing. All I can ask is whether she made it obvious that it was HARRY+GINNY? I think thje obviousity is just a ploy 2 trick us... Nah, JKR has already proven that it's Ron-Hermione, Harry-Ginny.. In the last book, she has to concentrate more on the final war, and can't give much importance to the pairings, so she just it obvious for us in the sixth book, so we'd know what's going on in the seventh book..
Exactly, see, truly, and all over, it's the surprise endings that are cool... In the last book it was the fact that Snape was the Half blood prince... How different can two people get anyway? Ron is this, "Homework? What homework?" type of guy... and Hermione is

"If you have a free day
Don't put homework away
Or else you'll have to frown and fret
And repent and regret"

sort of a person... The only thing they have in common is friends... and loyalty.  Well, what can I say? Opposites attract!Wink

Ron and Hermione are attracted to each other. So was Harry to Cho-but did it finally work out? But, then, Harry and Cho weren't best friends either, who could understand each other, and knew each other's every secret (sort of).. So, it was obvious it couldn't work out for them.. And, Jo had to build this up, so she could finally lead Harry to Ginny.. No, in Ron-Hermione's case, it's different.. They were just meant to be...
Yes, I agree that they were leading to Cho eventually, but do you seriously think Ron is going to bother asking Hermione out? He's too, in his own world. Yeah, but maybe it isn't Ron who's gonna ask her out in the first place, maybe it'll be Hermione herself.. Ron, well, he just realizes things at the last minute, when it's almost too late, but  he's past that now.. I dunno how to explain it, but Lavendar was his almost too late part, and now he has realized that he likes Hermione.. Remeber in the hospital wing, he was always  wondering where Hermione was, whether she was gonna come meet him or not, blah blah.. Well, that was his realzation part... But, I don't think they'll really go out on  a date, because of the book being last book and all, but maybe they'll just confess to each other or something.....

I repeat,
I am against Ron/Hermione, not for Harry/Hermione...

So I will not counter study Harry/Hermione pairings in detail

That taken care of, I feel there might not even BE  any much of romance in the last book... considering some main character is going to die (OK, ditch the die part, sorry)

-SamTongue

Carry on... Tongue
I'll post more later... Tongue
achal IF-Dazzler
achal
achal

Posted: 19 July 2006 at 9:03am | IP Logged

Oh Achal's online, accha, I'll stay for 10 more minutes...

-Sam

Hey Sam! Was that yesterday?? I didn't even come to the HP section then, was bz making the sigs.Cry
achal IF-Dazzler
achal
achal

Posted: 19 July 2006 at 9:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by megha_gupta

Ron & Hermione

hey guys ron & hermione r made for each other listen when we read a book we always tend to think that the writer will make the ending different then wat was pridicted first but somethings r quite straight forward for ex. ron & hermione thing it's not tactic that jealousy thing we read in the 6th book that after ron & lavender got a break up hermione was heard hmming tunes that doesn't happen in normal friendship, so... it's gotta be loveeeeeeeeeee Tongue Tongue so don't think much abt it. At last it's gonna be ron & hermione only Clap Clap

Yes, I agree, Hermione might have been a little annoyed with the way Ron was behaving... But come on, it's natural feelings for a girl, I think you can understandEmbarrassed. If one of your guy friends (not crush) was flirting with another girl, I'm sure there would be SOME disturbance, to you, and you might feel jealous, though you don't like your guy friend...
If I approved of the girl, I'd go right ahead, and try my best to hook them two up! Otherwise, there might be some disturbance, but wouldn't go as far as to not talking to him at all or having those birds things attack him..LOL

It's the same case... I mean, even Harry was Happy when Ron broke up with Lavwnder! Please, don't suggest that they're ... um...... *censor*LOLEmbarrassed Lolz Sam!!LOL In that case it was just a friendlt thing.. Harry wasn't happy when Ron went out with Lavendar because Ron was his best friend, and whenever Ron had something to say about Lavendar, it would come to him, and Lavendar also went to him asking him how much Ron liked her or her dressed.. I'm sure you'd get annoyed by that too if ur best friends' bf or gf started talking to you about that.. But, Harry still didn't stop talking to Ron.. Hermione didn't have to go through all that, but still wasn't talking to Ron.. It's two completely different situations..Wink

-Sam

achal IF-Dazzler
achal
achal

Posted: 19 July 2006 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by megha_gupta

Ron & Hermione

hey i suppose if our frnd is going out with some1 we get happy for him/her & if u say that hermione was just getting annoyed as a frnd that's not possible & if u even think of this guys then let's think u say harry/hermione(not possible though Wink ) then y would hermione get annoyed with ron she shud get happy 'coz harry will be left for her but it is not so(ron started dating lavender before harry started dating ginny).And anyways if harry/hermione get together who will ron get with then he has already got a break up with lavender & fluer is going to get married to bill.I don't think jkr will suddenly introduce a new character or make ron fall in love with some1 else 'coz in the 7 part they'll be busy fighting voldy there'll be no time for ron to get along will any other girl than hermione & it's quite possible that harry dies(i don't want it to happen though).so it's deffinately going to be ron/hermione.
P.S-I hope this will not affect the frndship b/w all of us sorry if i offended any of u Ouch

Well pointed out Mudity! And, don't worry, it won't affect the friendship between all of us, it's just a friendly thing, and it's just for fun...Wink

Edited by achal - 19 July 2006 at 1:26pm
Naughty_n_nice IF-Rockerz
Naughty_n_nice
Naughty_n_nice

Posted: 19 July 2006 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Mudity!

Of course! Nobody's friendship will be ruined by a debate, babes....

-Sam LOL

Go to top