cool_daniel thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
okhay so shud we have a poll..........
comin up next is one bout HP!
Sandhya πŸ˜‰
manshi_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wat kind of poll? arent ppl enjoying this game??? i had the impression ppl wer enjoying this game πŸ˜•
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

I like the game... but i have a feeling we should write more than 3-4 lines each... That way, in the end, we can join them up, and post the whole story together as a new topic....

How abt that? πŸ˜‰

If u still wanna change the game...we can do that....

(( Sandhya, if u set up a poll, saying poll for TEC, i'm sure all of us will vote πŸ˜† ))
PixieDust91 thumbnail

Hey there Erised Club members!

*waves from outside*

Edited by PixieDust91 - 17 years ago
alia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: PixieDust91

Hey there Erised Club members!

*waves from outside*

*waving back*
yelling frm inside~ 'come on in unnati'😊

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
meanwhile lavendar and hermy fight over ron ... hermy pushes lav into the lake at hogwarts ... and goes away ... she dint intend to kill her .. she thot lav cud swim .... but lav starts drowning and just the our hero - the giant squid cums and rescues her and tells her that he has always luvd her but dint hav the guts to tell her ... bcuz he used to see her and won-won kiss beside the lake ... lavendar is very touched πŸ˜†
daniel_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naughty_n_nice

I like the game... but i have a feeling we should write more than 3-4 lines each... That way, in the end, we can join them up, and post the whole story together as a new topic....

How abt that? πŸ˜‰

If u still wanna change the game...we can do that....

(( Sandhya, if u set up a poll, saying poll for TEC, i'm sure all of us will vote πŸ˜† ))

hey i luv this game.. it's nice and ppl rite wat they think then others change it.. it's really nice πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ
hazelgirl thumbnail
when this game ends..just inform me..ok πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
daniel_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hazelgirl

when this game ends..just inform me..ok πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

it seems that this game will neva ever end.. πŸ˜›
alia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lunza

meanwhile lavendar and hermy fight over ron ... hermy pushes lav into the lake at hogwarts ... and goes away ... she dint intend to kill her .. she thot lav cud swim .... but lav starts drowning and just the our hero - the giant squid cums and rescues her and tells her that he has always luvd her but dint hav the guts to tell her ... bcuz he used to see her and won-won kiss beside the lake ... lavendar is very touched πŸ˜†

lav kissed the giant squid and transformed into a squid herself.... and they lived happily ever afterπŸ˜†...
ron was heart-broken on hearing abt lav's change of heart and went away from the the wizarding world thinking it gave him nothing but pain...
meanwhile Draco with the help of harry and ginny decides to propose hermione tonight on their date😳

Edited by alia - 17 years ago