Harry Potter

TEC>Hangwizard Results>Pg 194 :D - Page 37

albusdumbledore thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

This content was originally posted by-achal

FOR

Agree with Rukul about the horcrux.. Voldemort was about to make seven horcruxes.. So, maybe he was planning to make his seventh horcrux after killing the Potters.. By the time he was there to kill Lily, he had already killed James, so he could make a horcrux now, but Lily also died, and her love was able to protect Harry from Voldemort's curse. When he hit a spell on Harry, because of shield of love, Voldemort got split in two.. One of him, became the scar, which is like Harry's connection to Voldermort, so the scar basically became his horcrux.. Until the fourth book, Dumbledore said that Voldemort had no body, and was just a part of his own soul, well when he got split in two while trying to kill Harry, it took him so much power that he lost his body, and his body and that first part of the soul became the scar, meaning his seventh horcrux which is on Harry's forehead, and all that was left of him was his soul, without any body...

I dunno if this is really what happened, but if it did, then I must say, JKR is very clever.. Harry has to and will die in the end, and I'm sure about that.

ok so everybody for so I'm against harry dying in book 7

Harry dying in da end is no solution to the HP saga..... here are my points against Harry dying in da 7th book. I present them to you for your comments..

1. Harry dying is simply No-Go even with JKR fans.... if she does that she's in for real critisism from her Die-hard fans...

2. If Harry dies the whole purpose of the books is deceived. This is a childrens' book series with the primary intention to instill the principle of the Victory of Good over Evil will always prevail... for a Child to understand that the Hero of the Saga need not survive to enjoy his victory is simply impossible. For an elder guy/gurl to understand that may have been possible, not a 8 yr old kid to whom his/her mother might read HP to sleep in his bed.

3. Harry's Scar = Hocrux is simply not possible.... I dunno from where does this spring up from every now n then....... I'll say this for da last time please pay attention πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

To make a Hocrux U need to say an spell/incantation and u need to use a Wand. (Read HBP's part where Dumby n Harry are going through Slughorn's true memory.) so when LV used the AV on Harry n da spell rebounded his body was destroyed, I'm sure you'll all agree on this.
Then tell me how in da world did he perform da Incantation which requires da use of a wand when he doesn't have any hand to hold the bl**dy wand.... this is what I fail to understand... Now you may argue that he made Harry's Scar a hocrux be4 he used the AV. that then again is not possible coz we know that he got da scar becoz of the AV, not becoz of da Hocrux Incantation.

4. Now that I think you are suitably convinced (or I think that you areπŸ˜›) that Harry or his scar are not Hocruxes we can safely deduce that Harry need not die in order to kill voldy....

5. Also I think it is not necessary to kill/destroy a hocrux in order to destroy the concealed soul in it.... we can merely (maybe) remove da concealed soul n destroy it.... (as we see in the ring hocrux case, the ring is not destroyed but the soul concealed in it is by dumby) So even if Harry is a Hocrux it is not neccesarrily meant that he's got to die.... they can simply remove the concealed soul in him n destroy it....

6. Now there is one scenario that trouble's me n that is da role Snape (The Potions' Master) will play in book 7... his role will entirely define what happens to Harry in Book 7.

7. I think I read sumwhere that JKR has told that the last chapter deals with da future of da HP Trio. wat they become / if they survive the ordeal with voldy... I think this to be a hint dat they will survive voldy n sucsessfully defeat him... also we must not forget dat Harry has the help of many people... at his beck n call not to mention the members of da Order.....

P.S.: Point 5 is only for those who are not contended to belive it anytime that Harry is not a HocruxπŸ˜‰. Now try provin that Harry is gonna die....

Please post your comments on my points....

tejas

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daniel_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ok..

3 vs 2..

acha and me vs sushmi,tejas and mysti di...

anyone else... join us
sweet freedom thumbnail
u ppl are so good at debating πŸ‘
hazelgirl thumbnail
i am so HAPPY now that Tejas and Mystica is with me πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
manshi_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
the pms actually worked πŸ˜ƒ though it was a really tedious job as i had to copy paste more than 30 times. 😭 i had to do the whole thing alone as alia and coolgal r holidaying.but i am very happy to see the response πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
albusdumbledore thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-ashi_rox

the pms actually worked πŸ˜ƒ though it was a really tedious job as i had to copy paste more than 30 times. 😭 i had to do the whole thing alone as alia and coolgal r holidaying.but i am very happy to see the response πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

hey no sweat....  no need to worry.. I luved da debate....

tejas

daniel_4ever thumbnail
ohk.. one thing i don't understand.. fine we are having a debate but it is
 true tht harry is gonna die.. Jo said it herself and it was in news papers
 also..

i m not telling tht they ppl going 4 AGAINST are wrong but wat i m telling is
 so true.. i mean they can't just put anything in the papers now.. can they

OK... don't cum and hit me or get angry at me if i hurt ur feelings... PLZZZ πŸ˜›

Edited by daniel_4ever - 18 years ago
sweet freedom thumbnail
are u sure that was true, u think jo would give away such important parts of the story away 😳
daniel_4ever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-goth princess

are u sure that was true, u think jo would give away such important parts of the story away 😳

i dunno.. but it is true tht she told he'll rite only 7 books... and cum on she is does not kill harry then she has to write another book regarding to wat harrya nd the others did after voldy's defeat.. ( if harry defeated him )

But she did tell that she will write only 7 books.. so the last book means end of Harry.. this is my opinion... i am not going against anyone.. just writing down what i feel like it is gonna be in the last book 😳
daniel_4ever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-goth princess

are u sure that was true, u think jo
would give away such important parts of the story away

i dunno.. but it is true tht she told he'll rite only 7
books... and cum on she is
does not kill harry then she has to write another book
regarding to wat
harrya nd the others did after voldy's defeat.. ( if
harry defeated him )