Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

achal thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: hazelgirl

but heroic ending is not the solution.Yes he will die with the evil and reunite with his parents but dnt u think its lot sadder that he is dieing.Any way why will he ask smeone to kill him or why will he suicide?no reason.

FOR

It will definitely be a sad ending if Harry dies.. But think about it, if Harry lives, we might be happy, but then still we'll be thinking what now? Do Harry and Ginny get together forver, or will they break up after a while? Does Harry become the minister of magic? Does Harry even become an auror or defense agianst the dark arts teacher? etc. But if he dies, sure it'll be sad for some while, but then people won't cry forever.. They won't have any questions regarding Harry.. All will think, what a tragic ending.. Then it'll all be about heroic ending.. It'll show how good Harry was to die for the sake of his own people, and people will remember him even more..

Another thing is Harry never like fame in the first place.. If he doesn't die, and ends up killing Voldemort, he'll be famous even more.. People will be taking him as gods.. Because of what I read in past books, I don't think Harry will like that.. Having  everyone take u as god,  being so famous, heck the wizards and witches might even take him as Ministry of Magic, without thinking twice about it.. Harry definitely wouldn't want to live that way, would he? So, I think it's be better for him to die...

And harry cnt be a horcrux coz when u kill a person thats when u can make a horcrux.when voldemort tried to kill harry he had already made six horcrux..he wanted to make the last one by killing harry so harry cnt be a hrocrux.

Exactly! When Voldemort when to kill the Potters, he had already make six horcruxes, and was palnning to make another horcrux after killing them.. And, don't forget, before he went to kill Harry, he already had killed 2 other people, Harry's parents, so he was able to make a horcrux then and there.. And even though he didn't intend to, the shield of love that protected Harry caused him soul to tear apart in two, one of which became the scar, and another one was himself.. Remember people even used to say before GOF that he was just like a shadow, without any body, or anything.. Well, he was just part of his left soul..

Moreover..Voldemort has no friends,no support and above all love and harry has evrything to protect him as i said earlier so...harry lives

I agree that Voldemort had no support or friends or love, which make it easy for Harry to kill him.. That's why I said that maybe it wasn't Voldemort who killed him at all.. Before Harry dies, Voldemort will already be dead, and Harry will have to kill himself (because I'm absolutely sure that Harry will die), and the only reason suitable enough for him to kill himself is he finds out he's a horcrux... Or maybe, someone might just backstab him, someone he thought was his own, like, I dunno, one of the aurors or someone.. But if that's the case, then that person, the one who kills Harry, might become the next Voldemort.. So, the only thing that fits is Harry being a horcrux..

Jeez, that was a long one.. Hope I didn't get too carried away.. 😳And, where are the others? Aren't there anyone else participating in this debate?😊
hazelgirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: achal

FOR

It will definitely be a sad ending if Harry dies.. But think about it, if Harry lives, we might be happy, but then still we'll be thinking what now? Do Harry and Ginny get together forver, or will they break up after a while? Does Harry become the minister of magic? Does Harry even become an auror or defense agianst the dark arts teacher? etc. But if he dies, sure it'll be sad for some while, but then people won't cry forever.. They won't have any questions regarding Harry.. All will think, what a tragic ending.. Then it'll all be about heroic ending.. It'll show how good Harry was to die for the sake of his own people, and people will remember him even more..

Another thing is Harry never like fame in the first place.. If he doesn't die, and ends up killing Voldemort, he'll be famous even more.. People will be taking him as gods.. Because of what I read in past books, I don't think Harry will like that.. Having  everyone take u as god,  being so famous, heck the wizards and witches might even take him as Ministry of Magic, without thinking twice about it.. Harry definitely wouldn't want to live that way, would he? So, I think it's be better for him to die...
well as i said in my previous post abt hw can Jk end the novel so there wud be no more expectations from her.

Exactly! When Voldemort when to kill the Potters, he had already make six horcruxes, and was palnning to make another horcrux after killing them.. And, don't forget, before he went to kill Harry, he already had killed 2 other people, Harry's parents, so he was able to make a horcrux then and there.. And even though he didn't intend to, the shield of love that protected Harry caused him soul to tear apart in two, one of which became the scar, and another one was himself.. Remember people even used to say before GOF that he was just like a shadow, without any body, or anything.. Well, he was just part of his left soul..
 voldemort wanted to make 7 parts of his soul and he wanted to keep the seventh part within him...so he went to kill harry's parents.when he could'nt then his soul teared into two parts.Nw if one part remained with voldemort which was in a form of smoke then hw come the second part which u r sayin the scar....can be..it shud also be the same type that is a smoke or smething of that sort coz its the part of the same soul.

I agree that Voldemort had no support or friends or love, which make it easy for Harry to kill him.. That's why I said that maybe it wasn't Voldemort who killed him at all.. Before Harry dies, Voldemort will already be dead, and Harry will have to kill himself (because I'm absolutely sure that Harry will die), and the only reason suitable enough for him to kill himself is he finds out he's a horcrux... Or maybe, someone might just backstab him, someone he thought was his own, like, I dunno, one of the aurors or someone.. But if that's the case, then that person, the one who kills Harry, might become the next Voldemort.. So, the only thing that fits is Harry being a horcrux..

Jeez, that was a long one.. Hope I didn't get too carried away.. 😳And, where are the others? Aren't there anyone else participating in this debate?😊 

well harry can only die if he is a horcrux which i proved earlier that he is not so he will live.And abt backstabbing..and the person becoming the next voldemort then JK will have to continue the story which is less likely to be possible so....

hazelgirl thumbnail
its only achal rukul and me writing... πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰
where r they others 😭

and imagine...me writing againt two ppl 😳 πŸ˜› 1 verses 2 πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

anyway..others participate πŸ˜›
daniel_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ya.. anyone else there.. maybe coz we already said everything they don't have anything to say πŸ˜›

guys.... i mean other ppl.. where are u all
manshi_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ppl plz participate atleast . only rukul, sushmi and achal r debating. where the heck r the others????????
daniel_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
everyone else has vanished in thin air... i think
achal thumbnail
Why don't we PM everyone about this? Maybe they just don't know... πŸ˜•
manshi_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ya u r correct achal i will to dat 😊
hazelgirl thumbnail
i feel..that achal rukul and me have said our pts...no morew to say...

nw others say or we need a change of topic πŸ˜›
nikita_88 thumbnail
Hey

I don't get this debate thing????

Nikita
P.S it's be ages seen i have been on