Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beautiful_me thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
just.. why cudnt u make her all right before ending it? not that i did not love it!!!
aditi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey...just read the whole SS...what to say I am left speechless!!!
loved it to the every bit...very sweet..romantic...emotional...sentimental and yet very beautiful๐Ÿ˜Š..really was choked up by the end...was almost holding back my tears in the end...fantastic...amazing and mind-blowing!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
although really wished the ending wasn't sad...but i guess thats what made it even more touching and memorable. Brilliant concept and even more wonderful was the way that u penned it down!! loved the part where she reveals that she has cancer and how he reacts to it...god it was heart-breaking๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ, and also the last part...where he confesses his love and she tells him her wishes and the way he promises to fulfill all of them๐Ÿ˜ณ...reminded me of one of my favourite movie "walk to remember" !!
Hats Off to youโญ๏ธ

s2612 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg..its really amazing...i cried at the last part!!!
SweetSophie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This made me laugh and cry. After reading this I'm left speechless.

Sophie
Maan2Geet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I was heart broken after reading your work that I was happy that Arnav finally accepted Khushi wholeheartedly. It's absolutely amazing. Please do update soon 
pink.lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very, very beautiful story. and you wrote it amazingly. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Lovebarunx thumbnail
Im proud to say that I've never before cried while reading a fan fiction or stories just don't make me cry. But this ff broke my record i swear it made my eyes moist it was so painfully beautifully it was so so so truly heart touching and i  have to say you are one talented person you portrayed their relationship in just a few words so beautifully โค๏ธ My favorite fan fiction ever!!๐Ÿ˜Š
Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

wz feeling sad in da 1st two parts

but from 3rd part till end i cried lyk anything n m still crying๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

ma mom  thought i hd gone crazy n said hw can u cry just by reading sumthing

bt wen i made her read this she wz also crying which wz surprising coz shez nt an emo lyk me

must say = take a bow dear, coz u r a genius๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
bumble_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dont have any words to say... i am in tears and so touched. i can feel arnavs heart beating in mine.. his feelings... for khushi...
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey there :)

I'm so overwhelmed after reading this story. It's so touching! The emotions and feelings so infectiously portrayed that I couldn't help tearing up. I love how you ended it ..
It's B e a u t i f u l <33

Cheers!
-V-